CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wheelchair Ramblers

Last Cunt Standing

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

As long-standing members will attest, with this statement it seems you have something in common with The Judge. He doesn’t have a balcony though.

Judy shoots from his upstairs window if a target comes into view. 

I recall the incident in question with a chuckle. Wasn't a Stannah Stair-lift and a body of water involved in the debacle? 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2022 at 19:02, Hammer of Cunts said:

Try the flat fronted, target pellets, they might cut a bit better. Certainly sting more.     

Thanks for the tip, Hammer. If only we had the right to bare arms like the septics. Those cunts have got the right idea when it comes to self defence. In most states (the southern ones in particular) you're legally entitled to shoot a burglar in the head if you so choose, and then the old bill turn up, take your name, ask what happened, and then wish you a pleasant evening. 

If that fucking idiot didn't massacre all those innocent people in Dunblane then we would still be able to own handguns. 

What a selfish cunt! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Thanks for the tip, Hammer. If only we had the right to bare arms like the septics. Those cunts have got the right idea when it comes to self defence. In most states (the southern ones in particular) you're legally entitled to shoot a burglar in the head if you so choose, and then the old bill turn up, take your name, ask what happened, and then wish you a pleasant evening. 

If that fucking idiot didn't massacre all those innocent people in Dunblane then we would still be able to own handguns. 

What a selfish cunt! 

He could've at least targeted a mosque. Shooting up that school and allowing Andy Murray to live just doesn't make sense.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He could've at least targeted a mosque. Shooting up that school and allowing Andy Murray to live just doesn't make sense.

I reckon he had Andy in his sights and made a split second decision to save his last round for Murrays boot faced  old witch of a mother when she turned up to collect him. The only mistake he made on an otherwise very successful day out before his skull suddenly exploded.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

before his skull suddenly exploded.

I was watching some documentary on the Essex boys murder and apparently one of their skulls exploded with the force of the shotgun blast. 

It's an interesting case which is now being reviewed by a former flying squad DCI who has uncovered several critical pieces of information that were ignored during the original investigation. The whole case seems like a complete miscarriage of justice. 

As a former soldier would you agree that the murderer was clearly a professional assassin? 

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I was watching some documentary on the Essex boys murder and apparently one of their skulls exploded with the force of the shotgun blast. 

It's an interesting case which is now being reviewed by a former flying squad DCI who has uncovered several critical pieces of information that were ignored during the original investigation. The whole case seems like a complete miscarriage of justice. 

As a former soldier would you agree that the murderer was clearly a professional assassin? 

Is your avatar that tubby eyetie from Rene and Renato?

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It’s common knowledge Major that Whomes and Steele were fitted up for the crime. The trial lasted for about 4 months and there was no forensic evidence whatsoever linking them to the scene. Both had solid alibis and several people testified to that effect. The old bill used a paid grass called Darren Nichols to put them there at the crime, lie about conversations which never occurred and secure convictions against them. Oh and drop  outstanding charges against him which would have seen the fucking rat doing a right few years. 
The Essex filth were under serious pressure to clear up this incident because of the publicity it got, and also there were quite a few bent rozzers shitting their pants because of previous dealings with Tate and Tucker that it was something that needed to be put to bed ASAP. 
Bernard O’Mahoney wrote a good book recently about the case which although not really revealing much that wasn’t new, imo linked up a lot of things which tell a story which is much more believable than the one which was supposed to be the truth.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It was either a London firm or the police. It fucking wasn't Steele or Whomes. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

It’s common knowledge Major that Whomes and Steele were fitted up for the crime. The trial lasted for about 4 months and there was no forensic evidence whatsoever linking them to the scene. Both had solid alibis and several people testified to that effect. The old bill used a paid grass called Darren Nichols to put them there at the crime, lie about conversations which never occurred and secure convictions against them. Oh and drop  outstanding charges against him which would have seen the fucking rat doing a right few years. 
The Essex filth were under serious pressure to clear up this incident because of the publicity it got, and also there were quite a few bent rozzers shitting their pants because of previous dealings with Tate and Tucker that it was something that needed to be put to bed ASAP. 
Bernard O’Mahoney wrote a good book recently about the case which although not really revealing much that wasn’t new, imo linked up a lot of things which tell a story which is much more believable than the one which was supposed to be the truth.

Please don't believe a word written by Bullshit O'Mahoney. I know 2 cunts from Southend who swear on their mothers that he is a complete fantasist.

The last I heard, he'd bought and restored the Range Rover. He's made a living talking bollocks about an event he was three steps removed from.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Definitely. The judge in his summing up stated that you either believe Whomes and Steele or Nichols's tall tales. He spent months living in a police station and was coached daily by the cozzers so that he didn't fuck up under cross examination. 

The fact that the trial judge set their tariffs at only ten years speaks volumes. Unfortunately only a couple of years into their sentences Jack Straw changed the law around lifers and they ended up with double that and more.

It stinks to high heaven of police corruption. 

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Pat Tate was a steroid freak bullying cunt Eric. Tony Tucker was a businessman as I’m sure you know from the door trade. I met Tony quite a few times over the years and he wasn’t the person he’s been portrayed as. The Essex old bill were happy as pigs in shit when they were gone and the dozens of bent coppers who’d been dealing with Pat Tate for years could breathe a sigh of relief.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please don't believe a word written by Bullshit O'Mahoney. I know 2 cunts from Southend who swear on their mothers that he is a complete fantasist.

The last I heard, he'd bought and restored the Range Rover. He's made a living talking bollocks about an event he was three steps removed from.

I know that, but he’s made a good living from his past life experiences and close connections to the old school London firms. Of course he gives the impression on TV of having been there at the scene of every incident that ever occurred or knowing someone who was, that’s showbiz, but in general he’s pretty much right as he has been close to a lot of ‘faces’ in the past, most of who now love to reminisce about what they think of as their glory days. Those days are long gone now as every cunt’s a grass or a Dave Courtneyesque wannabe tosspot.