CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NEIL YOUNG. Another fucking libtard meltdown.

King Billy

Unless you’re at least 150 years old the name Neil Young is one you’ve probably never heard before, but this delusional old fossil who used to whine and whinge like a heroin addict in the midst of an overdose, while very poorly attempting to play the guitar, as if his monotonous droning voice wasn’t punishment enough, has demanded that Spotify ban Joe Rogan from their platform for Covid disinformation. Unless Spotify obey his demand he threatened to have Spotify remove all his own back catalogue from  the platform.

Yeah Neil. You tell them. 
So how did that go then Neil? I bet they instantly cancelled Rogan (who they recently paid 100 million dollars to lure to their platform) and told his 11 million + followers to fuck off. Fucking Covid denier, anti vaxxer weirdos.

They didn’t? Wow. 
Maybe you didn’t think this one through before showing yourself up as the ridiculous has been leftie bellend you are.

Maybe if you still actually owned your own back catalogue and considered the more than obvious fact that Spotify would not miss the pathetic number of plays your ‘music’ gets on their site and that they might be quite keen to keep Rogan, you’d have found something else to fucking whine about instead.

As for Covid Disinformation, I expect him to immediately demand instead that Spotify remove one of his songs in particular, which I believe is titled…

THE NEEDLE AND THE DAMAGE DONE. 💉😂

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Your life seems to be consumed by shit like this Bill. Try going out for a nice walk instead.

Reported, for a number of reasons Ape.    

A.. I don’t have a mask.

B.. It’s raining.

C.. I’m currently confined in a secure psychiatric institution (with no possibility of release).    
D.. I have no legs.

Shame on you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Steven Stills and Graham Nash were last seen performing an impromptu rendition of 'Liquor and Whores' with Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.

hope that helps.

No, it doesn't help, unless they expressed their opinions to the audience. Now I'm not only in the dark over the Rogan character, but confused about Bubbles from the car park. Is it Mchael Jackson's monkey?

6 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

No, it doesn't help, unless they expressed their opinions to the audience. Now I'm not only in the dark over the Rogan character, but confused about Bubbles from the car park. Is it Mchael Jackson's monkey?

Trailer Park Boys. A rare diamond in the pile of manure that passes for modern comedy.

15 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I'm not only in the dark over the Rogan character

Go to your local library tomorrow and ask the lady behind the counter if they’ve got the internet yet? It’s become quite popular recently I’ve heard. If you’re in luck she’ll point to a row of desks with what look like portable teles and the button things on typewriters (you must know what they are surely?). If you ask one of the middle aged, strange looking men with coke bottle specs and raincoats on to show you the ropes, you’ll be surfing the net like a pro by late afternoon and you should be proficient enough to find out everything you need to know about Joe Rogan.

IT. Fucking easy.

42 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Go to your local library tomorrow and ask the lady behind the counter if they’ve got the internet yet? It’s become quite popular recently I’ve heard. If you’re in luck she’ll point to a row of desks with what look like portable teles and the button things on typewriters (you must know what they are surely?). If you ask one of the middle aged, strange looking men with coke bottle specs and raincoats on to show you the ropes, you’ll be surfing the net like a pro by late afternoon and you should be proficient enough to find out everything you need to know about Joe Rogan.

IT. Fucking easy.

I went to our library and asked the librarian for a  book on how to commit suicide.  She said "fuck off, you won't bring it back"

Here all week (or maybe not). 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

First few series were great. Just stale and annoying now. 

"WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!!!!!"

Calm down Donny. 

The original black and white pilot was awful. I liked the 'Out Of The Park' series where they toured Europe and North America. The animated series was good too, they could do things that they couldn't in real life... like Ricky's giant tapeworm shooting out of his mouth and biting into a pepperoni stick.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The original black and white pilot was awful. I liked the 'Out Of The Park' series where they toured Europe and North America. The animated series was good too, they could do things that they couldn't in real life... like Ricky's giant tapeworm shooting out of his mouth and biting into a pepperoni stick.

It started sliding down the shit pipe after series 8 for me. 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Unless you’re at least 150 years old the name Neil Young is one you’ve probably never heard before, but this delusional old fossil who used to whine and whinge like a heroin addict in the midst of an overdose, while very poorly attempting to play the guitar, as if his monotonous droning voice wasn’t punishment enough, has demanded that Spotify ban Joe Rogan from their platform for Covid disinformation. Unless Spotify obey his demand he threatened to have Spotify remove all his own back catalogue from  the platform.

So how did that go then Neil? I bet they instantly cancelled Rogan (who they recently paid 100 million dollars to lure to their platform) and told his 11 million + followers to fuck off. Fucking Covid denier, anti vaxxer weirdos.

They didn’t? Wow. 
Maybe you didn’t think this one through before showing yourself up as the ridiculous has been leftie bellend you are.

Maybe if you still actually owned your own back catalogue and considered the more than obvious fact that Spotify would not miss the pathetic number of plays your ‘music’ gets on their site and that they might be quite keen to keep Rogan, you’d have found something else to fucking whine about instead.

As for Covid Disinformation, I expect him to immediately demand instead that Spotify remove one of his songs in particular, which I believe is titled…

I want to live
I want to give
I've been a miner
For a heart of gold
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old
Keep me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old
I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood

REDWOOD?

WHAT THE DICKENs Proffers thought it was Thetford Norfolk near where I live & I am am hearing aid wearer. It sounds like it - I thought he was a local lad done good.

Sing with clarity. - this is not a Norfolk lad as I first thought.

Wot & he's not been vaxxed?

Did he sing owt else?

I do love this toon though - I listen to it in the bath, I get my sponge full of bubbles- I squeeze & enjoy...

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:
I want to live
I want to give
I've been a miner
For a heart of gold
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old
Keep me searching
For a heart of gold
And I'm getting old
I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood

REDWOOD?

WHAT THE DICKENs Proffers thought it was Thetford Norfolk near where I live & I am am hearing aid wearer. It sounds like it - I thought he was a local lad done good.

Sing with clarity. - this is not a Norfolk lad as I first thought.

Wot & he's not been vaxxed?

Did he sing owt else?

I do love this toon though - I listen to it in the bath, I get my sponge full of bubbles- I squeeze & enjoy...

Have you noticed that Thetford smells of cabbage?

Guest Parabolic Cunting
5 hours ago, King Billy said:

They didn’t? Wow. 

I had a dream about this cunt on stage. He seemed to be singing for fucking ages, then right near the end of the dream someone runs onto the stage and hits him with something, followed by security kerfuffle. Then the dream jumped straight to a newspaper photo with Neil Young with half his face missing in a hospital bed next to Heath Ledger, both giving thumbs up. 

Had seen the dark Knight and had been reading an article on C.S.N.Y in Uncut magazine.

9 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I had a dream about this cunt on stage. He seemed to be singing for fucking ages, then right near the end of the dream someone runs onto the stage and hits him with something, followed by security kerfuffle. Then the dream jumped straight to a newspaper photo with Neil Young with half his face missing in a hospital bed next to Heath Ledger, both giving thumbs up. 

Had seen the dark Knight and had been reading an article on C.S.N.Y in Uncut magazine.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ!