CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

58 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

As hilarious as ever, Francis. You over the hill, tedious fucking idiot.

You know Frank's in trouble when Bend makes a complete fucking idiot out of himself for a week straight, yet the old faggot still ends the seven days being the biggest embarrassment on the thread.

Washed up. Redundant. Superfluous. Useless.

That's what's going on Frank's Corner gravestone now that he's officially finished.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that where he was banished from, or the ruin where he lived with Heather?

It’s where he was banished from. In the film it’s on the shores of Loch Shiel. In real life it’s near the Kyle of Lochalsh, just across from the Isle of Skye. 

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not as much as your breath, which absolutely fucking reeks of kokoretsi, spanakopita, and most pungently, cum.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

I've no idea why he constantly chooses pastel coloured shorts that are more befitting on the habitants of Milan and toddler's. I'm guessing that it's a not so subtle way of displaying a prolapsed rectum to the not so discerning mack clad rambler's of Clapham Common.

He's completely lost the plot. I'd suggest that he log's of permanently and concentrates more on not getting wig hair in builders 🥓.

Follicular challenged, greasy spoon cafe owning, mid life crisis, fucking weasel.

The complete cunt!

Guest Timmy
21 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How about all these useless guest cunts I see in the Online User List viewing this thread and sucking it up sign up and contribute to the shit show? This isn't a fucking zoo, you quiet cunts. Join in.

You rang?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Go ahead. Newbie confrontations are often referred to as 'cripple-fights' around here, so it would at least be appropriate. 

Welcome to CC.

How times have changed. The first reply I received was "welcome,fuck off and drink bleach" courtesy of Withers. This ignited a short feud where I suggested he had a nice bath with a three bar electric heater.

• Like 1

Guest Timmy
3 hours ago, Frank said:

I think I might have to change tack, withers. I don’t say this lightly, but my attitude stinks. 

As does your cock, of Madeline McCann's cunt.

LOL.

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

How times have changed. The first reply I received was "welcome,fuck off and drink bleach" courtesy of Withers. This ignited a short feud where I suggested he had a nice bath with a three bar electric heater.

We haven't had any decent new arrivals for a while. I thought I'd be nice. 

Guest Timmy
Just now, Major Cunt said:

Tell us a little about yourself, Timmy? Are you antisemitic, slightly racist, despise 🐐 fuckers, but most importantly able to string an amusing and coherent opinion on any MP/celebrity?

Welcome to the Corner.

All of the above. Send em all back I say. The Jews can survive in Rwanda alongside the blacks.

Guest Timmy
Just now, Major Cunt said:

You've certainly got the measure of that cunt. You're either a private investigator or a former Portuguese detective...

There's a lot of comments for the likes of him and others on here expressing admiration for the likes of the McCanns and Jimmy Savile.

What a load of fucking beast cunts.

Guest Timmy
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t like your tone. Drop it or be gone. Final warning. 

It's the bank holiday, shouldn't your old man be licking his own shit of your dick?