CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs

Roadkill

On 28/02/2022 at 18:19, Decimus said:

Get off my site. I won't warn you again.

On 28/02/2022 at 18:56, cunt said:

So, how many times have you said that, Dickless?

I can't be bothered checking, ;)

All that matters is that you've finally realised that I don't make idle threats. I applaud you for finally understanding that and taking the sensible option of fucking off for good.

Don't you dare think of ever showing your face on here again. If you do the consequences WILL be severe.

Capiche?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

All that matters is that you've finally realised that I don't make idle threats. I applaud you for finally understanding that and taking the sensible option of fucking off for good.

Don't you dare think of ever showing your face on here again. If you do the consequences WILL be severe.

Capiche?

You do make idle threats as you're clearly fucking stupid..how many times have you threatened me (virtually)...??

I've lost count, go fuck a duck.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

You do make idle threats as you're clearly fucking stupid..how many times have you threatened me (virtually)...??

I've lost count, go fuck a duck.

Congratulations on your autistic and literal interpretation of the post that you've quoted. Your total lack of humour, intelligence and wit has left you completely unable to detect any hint of nuance, satire or irony. 

Thank you for confirming to the board that your reputation as a dunce who shoves Lego up his arse is well earnt.

Christ on a bike, you really are as thick as fucking mud.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Congratulations on your autistic and literal interpretation of the post that you've quoted. Your total lack of humour, intelligence and wit has left you completely unable to detect any hint of nuance, satire or irony. 

Thank you for confirming to the board that your reputation as a dunce who shoves Lego up his arse is well earnt.

See your transgender mate Edwina/Edward joined in, right on cue.

Oh dear, what would you do with out him/her.

Learn to stand on your own two feet man, FFS.

You dopey little imp.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

See your transgender mate Edwina/Edward joined in, right on cue.

Oh dear, what would you do with out him/her.

Learn to stand on your own two feet man, FFS.

You dopey little imp.

I think he’s lost it, bend.. totally. Shot to pieces. 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Way out of your depth. Lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Capiche?

The filthy fucking toad will be back. He's only been gone six weeks. Perhaps he's taking advantage of the dry weather. If he's not returned by Christmas, I shall gladly toast to his death.

• Like 1