CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cat fight!

Cunty BigBollox

Guest judgetwi

Well I, for one, am very interested in this case. I am using it as a template for my case against Mr Roops for defamation of my good name and character. Of course if Vardy wins I may well change my mind. I may be a money hoarding Jew but the justice system is as corrupt as fuck and you don’t get to be as rich as me by giving money away to the likes of Roops and his Shylock lawyers.

Fuck that for a game of soldiers!

Guest Parabolic Cunting
32 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

No .. you are.

You've had over a thousand years to soak up information whilst lurking among the humans, and thats the best you can muster? Piss off back to the coven, witch-bitch.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

It was a name Jazz bestowed upon a group of members that considered him to be a fucking lunatic, and threw an awful lot of fucks into him. Magical times.

Remember 'Wolfie BUFFFFOOOOOOOON!!' 

I miss him. I'll email the cunt and ask him if Alfie's still alive as well.

10 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It was a name Jazz bestowed upon a group of members that considered him to be a fucking lunatic, and threw an awful lot of fucks into him. Magical times.

This did crack me up at the time. The avatar changes were an inspired bit of passive-aggressive magic. You could hear the mouse rattling in his hand from Papua New Guinea.

On 13/05/2022 at 18:17, King Billy said:

I’m with you on this one Drew. The outcome of this case could have serious implications for you if it goes the wrong way. I mean Mrs Huggins 3 bungalows down would have free reign to sell defamatory stories to the Big Issue every time she has to phone the Council when she finds you sleeping it off in her hedge, or throwing up over her cat. Your good name and hard earned reputation would quickly be in tatters, and you could even find yourself being refused credit at the offie, not to mention the sick pleasure Ape would get from having his carer read these stories to him. Worrying times indeed.

If anything this Vardy slag is appropriating Eddies culture. She looks like she's been dipped in fucking Cuprinol Rustic Walnut

Wayne Rooney 'WARNED Jamie Vardy about his Rebekah during Euro 2016' |  Daily Mail Online

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If anything this Vardy slag is appropriating Eddies culture. She looks like she's been dipped in fucking Cuprinol Rustic Walnut

Wayne Rooney 'WARNED Jamie Vardy about his Rebekah during Euro 2016' |  Daily Mail Online

She probably looks quite pale compared to the locals when she goes shopping at Poundland in Leicester actually. She might just be worried about bumping into one of the towns many grooming gangs and being late home to make Jamie’s dinner.