CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine win Eurovision (surprise fucking surprise)

camberwell gypsy

4 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Would you like to attend the social as well? If there's enough interest I'll hire a minibus.

No need for a minibus. Just paint a big H on the back lawn and Ape will make his own way there (providing the paint has dried on the prop) if not he’ll just have a quiet night in eating beans with the wife and kids.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

No need for a minibus. Just paint a big H on the back lawn and Ape will make his own way there (providing the paint has dried on the prop) if not he’ll just have a quiet night in eating beans with the wife and kids.

He'll have some bugger's beans blown up his jacksy if he makes the mistake of arriving via helicopter, or on foot, or in a car, or on a bike.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, apparently I have a 26 year old grandmother. 

He's only jealous cause his own is over the hill at 40. 21 kids, 100 grandkids, cunt like a bucket full of cement. Yet still the best looking bird in Liverpool.

I hope he brings her to the festival of love I'm arranging.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I liked you when you first came on here. But you've changed DC. You've changed 

For the better. He was an absolute fucking, Renfield toad during the early days. Baldricking every single Frank post and perfecting his sycophantic, weasel cosplay act.

He's come into his own over the last few months and I won't hear a bad word said against him.

43 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

You don't like the bars I drop, fine,

To don't like my rhymes, ok,

You don't like my gritty urban beat poetry, no bother.

But, you haven't answered the question I posed you yesterday, which I consider the height of rudeness.

I shall ask it but once more - are you coming to Radlett?

Nervous? No problem! You can be 'gutter boy' to break you in, relive those jitters.

What to bring the sister? No problem! She's heavily pregnant? No problem! The elderly pervs would love to go two's up in her swollen cunt.

Wanna bring the mother? No problem! She's heavily pregnant as well? Waaaaat, no problem! Her cavernous gash will be of no use after 9 Jamie Bulger clones, buuuut, going butt will be a winner there.

#gonzowisdom

PM to RSVP.

Don't make me do a nomination, please, pretty please.

Reported.

33 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

He's only jealous cause his own is over the hill at 40. 21 kids, 100 grandkids, cunt like a bucket full of cement. Yet still the best looking bird in Liverpool.

I hope he brings her to the festival of love I'm arranging.

Better, HS. Drop the childish nursery rhymes and you’ll be fine.

10 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

You don't like the bars I drop, fine,

To don't like my rhymes, ok,

You don't like my gritty urban beat poetry, no bother.

But, you haven't answered the question I posed you yesterday, which I consider the height of rudeness.

I shall ask it but once more - are you coming to Radlett?

Nervous? No problem! You can be 'gutter boy' to break you in, relive those jitters.

What to bring the sister? No problem! She's heavily pregnant? No problem! The elderly pervs would love to go two's up in her swollen cunt.

Wanna bring the mother? No problem! She's heavily pregnant as well? Waaaaat, no problem! Her cavernous gash will be of no use after 9 Jamie Bulger clones, buuuut, going butt will be a winner there.

#gonzowisdom

PM to RSVP.

Don't make me do a nomination, please, pretty please.

I nuked the nom, also you're off the site for two weeks for a Rule 12 violation.

• Like 2