CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine win Eurovision (surprise fucking surprise)

camberwell gypsy

Ok, I confess I watched this shitfest in the deluded belief that our song was good enough to win. At the halfway stage we were top after the professional juries voted. Then the rank and file cunts of Europe votes were counted and these fuckers were catapulted from about 8th to top to beat our act into second place. What has put a smile on my face is finding a venue that's still intact for next years shitfest. Moscow?

• Like 1

No surprise. I'm indifferent to Ukraine winning BenderVision. It's an anti-Russian vote, so fair enough. 

I rather enjoyed the Spanish entry, for obvious reasons. The Serb woman performing some pre-fisting lubrication and actions was weird as fuck and the less said about the Norwegians wanting to fuck their grandmothers with bananas the better.

The stomach churning gay fest that was the Italian entry, that for some strange reason was so liked by Mr Norton, was a fucking disgrace. 

The last time I watched this shit, it prompted my then 10 year old self to embark upon the second or third truly meaningful wank of my young life, having seen Cheryl Baker's nickers. 

One of the top blondes of the 80s in my book. gorgeous, curvy, and slightly thick but not so much as to be annoying. 

Watching it now is poofy.

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

No surprise. I'm indifferent to Ukraine winning BenderVision. It's an anti-Russian vote, so fair enough. 

I rather enjoyed the Spanish entry, for obvious reasons. The Serb woman performing some pre-fisting lubrication and actions was weird as fuck and the less said about the Norwegians wanting to fuck their grandmothers with bananas the better.

The stomach churning gay fest that was the Italian entry, that for some strange reason was so liked by Mr Norton, was a fucking disgrace. 

Apparently the aussie presenting the Australian votes with long blond hair and wearing a dress was a bloke. I mean there were wimmin in Cell Block H who looked manly than that. 

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The last time I watched this shit, it prompted my then 10 year old self to embark upon the second or third truly meaningful wank of my young life, having seen Cheryl Baker's nickers. 

One of the top blondes of the 80s in my book. gorgeous, curvy, and slightly thick but not so much as to be annoying. 

Watching it now is poofy.

Enjoy the memories. The Dnipro gargoyle arrives 27/5. I’ll PM you pics. Let’s see if you can raise a prong off this truffle-pig faced cunt.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Enjoy the memories. The Dnipro gargoyle arrives 27/5. I’ll PM you pics. Let’s see if you can raise a prong off this truffle-pig faced cunt.

Try and find a positive way of getting through it. She might be repulsive visually but have nice soft hands. It's why light switches were invented.

8 hours ago, Goober said:

Agreed - it’s another way to stick two fingers up at the Russians. It’s a bit of a shame as our entry was the most credible we’ve had for years, so the inevitability of losing to Ukraine must have been hard for Mr Ryder. However, there are far bigger things going on in the world than this shit-fest.

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You never know, she might take one look at you and decide she’s better off where she was.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Agreed - it’s another way to stick two fingers up at the Russians. It’s a bit of a shame as our entry was the most credible we’ve had for years, so the inevitability of losing to Ukraine must have been hard for Mr Ryder. However, there are far bigger things going on in the world than this shit-fest.

Exactly. It must have been difficult not getting too excited,  trying not to wave your little Ukrainian flag too furiously, incase your mask flew off when you screamed ‘Fuck you Putin, you cunt!’ and next doors granny dropped her sherry and fell over dead from Covid instantly, slithering off the couch into a big pool of piss and shit. 

11 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I think Putin would like Space Man best.

Fuck you Putin, you cunt! & fuck off Russel Hobbs.

must have been hard for Mr Ryder.

NO, he knows he is better & why they won.

At Waterloo Napoleon did surrender.

Napoleon didn't surrender at Waterloo. The daft swedish cunts. 

19 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Surely these anal banana republic ear bleeding competitions have been fixed for many years.

The last time i watched it was when bucks fizz won, off came the skirts and out came the jizz.

No jizz -oh you mean yours? You had the hots for Cheryl or one of the lads?

Didn't some cunt with a fanny and a beard win this shit storm of a show recently? If any of you watched it then by default you have become a LGBTQVWTV whatever the fuck they are supporter and therfore you are the root of the worlds problem in accepting these fucking freaks. Apparently Italy's entry(ooer missus) was a gay as a Barrymore swim party. The fact that the Beeb were there for 2 days covering it on TV and radio and sent Norton and that square headed radio 2 traffic poof 'Richie' summed it up really. I bet this weekend more spunk was dropped onto Turin streets from torn arseholes than WW2 bombs dropped from the Luftwaffe.

Dirty fucking shit stabbing gaylord perverts.