CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

McCain potato cunts.

Eric Cuntman

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

If you have an Aga or Rayburn, you can leave a few spuds in the oven for a post-pub snack. When you find them a few weeks later they are a lovely iridescent golden colour. I tried poking a thread through them and hanging them up, but their sheen faded and I lost interest. Sic transit gloria maris piper.

I didn't know Gloria was sick! 

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm off to Cape Verde in the morning. Weren't there some mention of the place elsewhere on this site?

Don't forget to send your forum chums a postie card.

Wish you was here & all that.

Mercury is retrograde, you might encounter delays - it's astrological.

mmh, didn't Cuntspotter ban Russell Grant or a lookalike from the corner?

Don't you know who I am? Bollox - might have been a fake Russell, I did request a 'forecast' & got no reply.

Love ProfB xxx

7 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Don't forget to send your forum chums a postie card.

Wish you was here & all that.

Mercury is retrograde, you might encounter delays - it's astrological.

mmh, didn't Cuntspotter ban Russell Grant or a lookalike from the corner?

Don't you know who I am? Bollox - might have been a fake Russell, I did request a 'forecast' & got no reply.

Love ProfB xxx

When was the last time you went to Klitoris, Prof? I'll wager it was so long ago your flaps look like an old man's throat.

Love Wolfie xxx

Just now, Wolfie said:

When was the last time you went to Klitoris, Prof? I'll wager it was so long ago your flaps look like an old man's throat.

Love Wolfie xxx

I don't have 'flaps', you need to ask your Mam if you can got out after 4.30 pm.

Why does the corner have so many males scared of women posting?

They attack, because they are frightened.

12 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I don't have 'flaps', you need to ask your Mam if you can got out after 4.30 pm.

Why does the corner have so many males scared of women posting?

They attack, because they are frightened.

Rubbish. You sound like a fucking Guardian or BBC journalist. I couldn't care less whether you're female or male, transgender, whatever. If you behave like an idiot, in spite of a mild warming to you in recent weeks, then you're ripe for ridicule. You may have noticed men also 'attack' other men on this site. Bollocks to your groundless men attack women 'because they are frightened' horseshit comment, you lentil-farting misandrist. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Rubbish. You sound like a fucking Guardian or BBC journalist. I couldn't care less whether you're female or male, transgender, whatever. If you behave like an idiot, in spite of a mild warming to you in recent weeks, then you're ripe for ridicule. You may have noticed men also 'attack' other men on this site. Bollocks to your groundless 'men attack because they are frightened' horseshit comment, you lentil-farting misandrist. 

GUILTY. Look how angry you got.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Rubbish. You sound like a fucking Guardian or BBC journalist. I couldn't care less whether you're female or male, transgender, whatever. If you behave like an idiot, in spite of a mild warming to you in recent weeks, then you're ripe for ridicule. You may have noticed men also 'attack' other men on this site. Bollocks to your groundless 'men attack because they are frightened' horseshit comment, you lentil-farting misandrist. 

A micro aggression Wolfie unless I’m very mistaken.

Just now, ProfB said:

GUILTY. Look how angry you got.

Seriously, do you honestly believe you attract unwarranted attention or mockery because you're female, on a site emphatically entitled Cunt's Corner? If I recall, you've mentioned men's cocks etc. on numerous occasions. This makes you a hypocrite. So, without anger intended, and you can rest assured I am not frightened, why do males attack? Let's deliberate.

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfie said:

Seriously, do you honestly believe you attract unwarranted attention or mockery because you're female, on a site emphatically entitled Cunt's Corner? If I recall, you've mentioned men's cocks etc. on numerous occasions. This makes you a hypocrite. So, without anger intended, and you can rest assured I am not frightened, why do males attack? Let's deliberate.

Wolfie, if she's pissing you off just show her kitten pictures. It works for me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I mention willies in a fun loving way - I haven't hurled abuse at a willy, & even if I did - some willies like it.

Did I actually post 'cock'? hard to believe.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's no more a woman than Pen. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that they swap Harry Potter fan fiction via PM whilst simultaneously denigrating JK Rowling. The student protagonists are all sexualised and Hermione has been rewritten to be a huge Glaswegian bloke with a caber sized cock tucked into its gym slip waist band.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's no more a woman than Pen. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that they swap Harry Potter fan fiction via PM whilst simultaneously denigrating JK Rowling. The student protagonists are all sexualised and Hermione has been rewritten to be a huge Glaswegian bloke with a caber sized cock tucked into its gym slip waist band.

You are clueless re women, obvs you had older bros & no sisters & your mother hated you? Thinking I am a bloke - no corner viewer will think I am a bloke, as they are normal & most landed on this website while looking for guidance on how to plumb a toilet or how high they can erect a fence.

you saddo - always bashing profB

Just now, ProfB said:

You are clueless re women, obvs you had older bros & no sisters & your mother hated you? Thinking I am a bloke - no corner viewer will think I am a bloke, as they are normal & most landed on this website while looking for guidance on how to plumb a toilet or how high they can erect a fence.

you saddo - always bashing profB

Look at this: The student protagonists are all sexualised and Hermione has been rewritten to be a huge Glaswegian bloke with a caber sized cock tucked into its gym slip waist band.

Someone has more issues than readers digest.

Bumhole face

It's like when your phone call might be recorded - they know when it isn't & cannot be arsed - when it is, It's anything else I can help you with and enjoy the rest of your day, then a survey pops up - give the buggers 1 star.

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why don't you post a naked pic of yourself and if anyone notices it or makes a comment, accuse them of stalking and obsession. 

• Like 1