CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Love island

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2

Guest judgetwi

I watched about 20 minutes of this televisual feast a couple of years ago. It consisted of some vacuous young birds flashing their tits about (which admittedly I would like to put my winkle between) and talking endlessly about feeeeeee-lings. Of course it was  all about THEIR feeeee-lings, other cunt’s feeeee-lings don’t count. Fuck them, it’s all about ME. As others have said they make a lot of dosh from being “influencers” on soshul meeja. I’m not really sure how that works but it sounds very fleeting to me, there are always younger birds with better tits coming behind you. 
Twenty minutes was enough for me……all very depressing. I’d rather not know about shit like this.

3 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I have some career advice for you. Become Harvey Price's carer and you can enjoy the company of an intellectual equal whilst fishing fluff from one another's belly button.

If 15/20 is accurate, the 'lad' you know reflects the general intelligence level of the people you associate with. Rapists / murderers / paedos. Crank fucking retoid. Kill yourself.

While I have no beef with Willie-wj, this is an excellent, belligerent post worthy of a like (and response). Perhaps the only evident detail missing is the general whiff of ALDI perfume and Billingsgate Fish Market closing down at 2.30-3pm during a summer heatwave any carer would experience at some point or another.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think it's a good idea to watch an episode of this kind of wank. Just to realise how fucking sane we are for hating said kind of wank.

You watch an episode Gypsy old gal and then let me know how long it took for your eyes to bleed.

Five minutes tops i reckon.

15 hours ago, Penelope Alive said:

You watch it regularly don't you?

My Mrs does unfortunately,  she calls it escapism but I'd say it's more likely undiagnosed downs syndrome 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently they're all employed as 'personal trainers' and 'influencers'. I can remember when those who 'trained' and 'influenced' others tended to have superior intellects and skill sets. 

Not no fucking more. Welcome to the Idiocracy. 

I've said it before and will say it again , it's culturally dumbing us down as a nation , basically showing kids you can achieve millions in the bank with no effort required , we would be fucked if there was another war and these lot got drafted and tried to upload it to tiktok 

10 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

There's a market for it in this post-colonial world of diversity and universal respect. An inability to perform tasks more complex than basic personal hygiene should not bar anyone from identifying as whatever they want. They are living their own truth and haters should all be cancelled; infomed opinions are dangerous and scare young people.

Just imagine the cunts, further down the food chain, who actually do look up to these role models.

Terrifying prospect ain't it , the future generations are fucked I swear 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I got my old 3310 out of the drawer after 7 or so years recently, to use as a spare to take out and not worry about.(dope buy phone).

It charged up within an hour, gets a better signal than an iPhone, doesn't need charging again for a week and 'Snake' still works.

It never got better than that for mobile phones. Progress can fuck off. A smartphone is a pocket computer with a telephone facility as an accessory. A Nokia 3310 was just a phone that worked, didn't fuck up anything and couldn't be monitored by @Cuntybaws if you switched it off.

Every cunt has a 3310 in a drawer somewhere. Sadly mine is bricked due to it simply outliving its own charger. All that eco-wanker shite about them finding microplastics in Antartica - give it a hundred years and they'll be finding working 3310's there, washed up on the shores after being dropped off cruise ships in the early 2000's.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I have some career advice for you. Become Harvey Price's carer and you can enjoy the company of an intellectual equal whilst fishing fluff from one another's belly button.

If 15/20 is accurate, the 'lad' you know reflects the general intelligence level of the people you associate with. Rapists / murderers / paedos. Crank fucking retoid. Kill yourself.

Firstly I agree with your point , the lads a fucking idiot and deserves to be exactly where he is as he is responsible for fucking up his own life , do the crime do the time I think.  Secondly,  your mums got athletes foot . 

4 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

Firstly I agree with your point , the lads a fucking idiot and deserves to be exactly where he is as he is responsible for fucking up his own life , do the crime do the time I think.  Secondly,  your mums got athletes foot . 

Mediocre. Haway man, Harvey Price's belly button fluff! That's worse than shitting in your bed and leaving a Polaroid picture sticking out of it of him smiling and giving you two thumbs up during the deed!

Where's your fucking rage? 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

I am going to start smoking in order to put cigarettes out on your face.

Fucking jellyfish cunt.

Welcome. *Tips hat*

20 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They also don't seem able to talk; interesting or regional accents (and even RP) are disappearing in favour of jafaikan patois and a kind of machine-readable drone, where the cadences bear no relation to the content. The only exception is the tired anapaest employed to enumerate the failures of others.

Bend, what the fuck is happening here? Where did you find these words, and how on earth did you manage to construct that last sentence?

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I watched about 20 minutes of this televisual feast a couple of years ago. It consisted of some vacuous young birds flashing their tits about (which admittedly I would like to put my winkle between) and talking endlessly about feeeeeee-lings. Of course it was  all about THEIR feeeee-lings, other cunt’s feeeee-lings don’t count. Fuck them, it’s all about ME. As others have said they make a lot of dosh from being “influencers” on soshul meeja. I’m not really sure how that works but it sounds very fleeting to me, there are always younger birds with better tits coming behind you. 
Twenty minutes was enough for me……all very depressing. I’d rather not know about shit like this.

Twenty minutes was enough for me

Is that how long before you reached your vinegar strokes, while imagining your "winkle" between the little tarts tits, Jewdy? You dirty old reprobate 

9 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I used words and grammar. Bend?

I mistook you for a fellow member.. a good friend. Apologies. For a newcomer your post-to-like ratio is probably the worst I've ever seen. I don't mean to be flippant, but you might benefit from loosening up a little.  

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I mistook you for a fellow member.. a good friend. Apologies. For a newcomer your post-to-like ratio is probably the worst I've ever seen. I don't mean to be flippant, but you might benefit from loosening up a little.  

Bill Stickers is stood next to Alfie Noakes and Applescruff on the 'about to be deleted' plank. Do you think he'll ever return?

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Have you thought of fucking off?

I was politely asking why you insist on using words that send the vast majority of the board in a spin. This is a cheap and cheerful forum for cunts, not Countdown. You’re coming across like some dead-eyed spotty little English undergraduate with a penchant for semicolons. Drop it or you’ll be gone. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill Stickers is stood next to Alfie Noakes and Applescruff on the 'about to be deleted' plank. Do you think he'll ever return?

Alf’s reaction to me accusing him of plagiarising an Indian dish was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on here. I miss him. Bill Stickers stole my act, and like Decimus, was far better at it.