CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Tory Leadership Race Conclusion

Wolfie

21 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Sad but true Eric..i might add it's probably 95%.

It probably is. But some of them will be Down's syndrome or otherwise genuinely mentally deficient. Those cunts are alright as far as I'm concerned. It's the ones who actually choose to be mongs rather than question left wing fascism that I want dead.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

My concern is the business activity of the in-laws. A.I, machine learning etc. I rather suspect we'll be tied intrinsically to Dehli-tech for the foreseeable.

I like the cut of your jib, Paro. Not that I’m of anything of import in this place, but I will say this. Your twisted, warped vile-ridden input is what the site craves. You’re a breath of fresh air and the only contributor of note for quite some time. I’ll tell you this though, until you can cradle your sick infant in your caring arms, and simultaneously threaten members on here with medieval and vitriolic promises of violence and torture, you’ll never be @Stubby Pecker. But do press on.

On 20/07/2022 at 20:06, Cuntybaws said:

Makes sense, I guess. I'm surprised Flinty tolerated it.

Also, and it's obvious with hindsight, the only way @applescruff14 would ever make into something "fab" would be as a sloppy second.

Flinty tolerated it? After applescruff seemed to 'abdicate', Flinty became the leader. That's why I wanted no part of it. Your appreciation of Flinty is alarming.

31 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Flinty tolerated it? After applescruff seemed to 'abdicate', Flinty became the leader. That's why I wanted no part of it. Your appreciation of Flinty is alarming.

He's been on here a couple of times since, under different names, primarily "Cobra". Truth be told, his fascination with Rachel Riley was a bit disconcerting, but I'm probably not telling a Kristen Stewart fan anything they don't already know.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I like the cut of your jib, Paro. Not that I’m of anything of import in this place, but I will say this. Your twisted, warped vile-ridden input is what the site craves. You’re a breath of fresh air and the only contributor of note for quite some time. I’ll tell you this though, until you can cradle your sick infant in your caring arms, and simultaneously threaten members on here with medieval and vitriolic promises of violence and torture, you’ll never be @Stubby Pecker. But do press on.

Cheers

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He's been on here a couple of times since, under different names, primarily "Cobra". Truth be told, his fascination with Rachel Riley was a bit disconcerting, but I'm probably not telling a Kristen Stewart fan anything they don't already know.

Yes I know he was Cobra. We know each other in real life, remember. We are friends, but these days we only bump into each other in town, or text occasionally. I found the incessant talk of wanking and his descriptions of his morning shits all rather inane. I'm the kind to talk about Kristen's lovely green eyes and beautiful smile, not ejaculating on her face.

On 23/07/2022 at 10:11, Carl Sway said:

I'm the kind to talk about Kristen's lovely green eyes and beautiful smile, not ejaculating on her face.

You would need to have fairly precise aim to ejaculate on her tits, right enough, but I wouldn't hold that against her.