CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Line

Jake The Muss

Any of you cunts seen this plan for a new city in Saudi Arabia called the Line...looks like an enchanting prison to me. Maybe you can get your cricket burgers drenched in meal worm sauce there. 

Will host about 9 million pod sleeping genetic morons in 34 square km. You can travel from one end to the other in 20 minutes...no cars (can't have you going where you want now) and if you are good little boys and girls then you can go on an excursion in the local outside area, as long as you are back before your bug dinner.

So hands up who would like to live in an organized dystopian city like this ?

https://www.neom.com/en-us/regions/theline

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Any of you cunts seen this plan for a new city in Saudi Arabia called the Line...looks like an enchanting prison to me. Maybe you can get your cricket burgers drenched in meal worm sauce there. 

Will host about 9 million pod sleeping genetic morons in a 34 square km. You can travel from one end to the other in 20 minutes...no cars (can't have you going where you want now) and if you are good little boys and girls then you can go on an excursion in the local outside area, as long as you are back before you bug dinner.

It looks a bit better than a fucking tent in the sand, but where are they going to park their camels? Or will only camels with low emission arseholes be allowed in? This has the stench of Saddique  Khunt about it. I want him dead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It looks a bit better than a fucking tent in the sand, but where are they going to park their camels? Or will only camels with low emission arseholes be allowed in? This has the stench of Saddique  Khunt about it. I want him dead.

Most of London wants that nazi cuntbuckle dead as well, i'm yet to find someone who voted for him, i'm sure there is a couple of half-baked zombie's somewhere who did.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Most of London wants that nazi cuntbuckle dead as well, i'm yet to find someone who voted for him, i'm sure there is a couple of half-baked zombie's somewhere who did.

He’s so popular that he had over six hundred new voters arrive yesterday in dinghies. Mind you a lot of them are far too young to vote I think. I may be wrong as they all hadn’t shaven for days by the look of them.

28 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Apparently it was meant to be finished this year, Google Earth shows that so far, they've built a cafe, a hotel and a visitor centre. The Fillipinos and Bangladeshis will need to work a bit harder.

South East Asia appears to exist mostly to provide cheap labour to the Middle East and China, domestic staff for the Arabs to molest, and young wives for obese Western guys so bruised by their divorce that they want an obedient pet they can dominate entirely for the price of a new pair of Converse. 

Imagine being a teenager in Manila or Bangkok. Not much to look forward to, is there? I wonder what the Pattaya version of CAMHS spend their time doing?

Also residents will pay a subscription for three meals a day..wonder what the choices will be..spiders in cockroach sauce or maybe an ant sandwich laced with frog spunk.

Or maybe everyone will just eat the corpses of the deceased.

Whoever made this idea a possibility should be placed on a breaking wheel immediately and have their tiny brains bashed in with a reinforced claw hammer.

10 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Will host about 9 million pod sleeping genetic morons in 34 square km. You can travel from one end to the other in 20 minutes...no cars (can't have you going where you want now) and if you are good little boys and girls then you can go on an excursion in the local outside area, as long as you are back before your bug dinner.

This is the future Jake….. embrace it! Along with the vaccinations

Guest Parabolic Cunting
8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Also residents will pay a subscription for three meals a day..wonder what the choices will be..spiders in cockroach sauce or maybe an ant sandwich laced with frog spunk.

Whoever made this idea a possibility should be placed on a breaking wheel immediately and have their tiny brains bashed in with a reinforced claw hammer.

This is disaster preparedness. Always near geothermal heat sources, minable terrain and difficult to reach via land and sea for any army looking to blow it up. Will be reinforced for missile strikes.

Genius.

11 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

This is disaster preparedness. Always near geothermal heat sources, minable terrain and difficult to reach via land and sea for any army looking to blow it up. Will be reinforced for missile strikes.

Genius.

Strategic deception, like a massive bunker in plain sight populated by obeying mongs, worshipping AI.

Reminds me of Logan's Run for some reason.

On 03/08/2022 at 23:52, Last Cunt Standing said:

I wonder what the Pattaya version of CAMHS spend their time doing?

Firing ping pong balls out of their cunts and arseholes mostly. Their work ethic is amazing. Our women could've learned a lot from them if our God hadn’t glued their fannys on North/South instead of East/West like their God did.

On 04/08/2022 at 00:44, Jake The Muss said:

Tricky little bastards for halal extermination procedure. Replace the knife with a hammer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Firing ping pong balls out of their cunts and arseholes mostly. Their work ethic is amazing. Our women could've learned a lot from them if our God hadn’t glued their fannys on North/South instead of East/West like their God did.

You’ve known some odd women, Bill.