CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turning off the life support machine

Cuntybaws

On 06/08/2022 at 14:47, Cuntybaws said:

Now officially deader than fucking hell, all right, so from tomorrow the press can get back to important topics like women's football and gender-neutral bathrooms.

His mother says "he fought until the end", but as he'd actually done fuck all for four months and only lasted 15 minutes after being switched off, I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. At least she did, though, however much the wisdom of that course of action can be debated.

Valiant of you to say this from the confines of your grotty little laptop. I'm going against the grain and call this appalling shitfest nomination out for what it really is.

You can refer to Darwinism until it's coming out of your geeky Scottish backside: if this was my child, I'd have fought for every second, with every bone in my body to keep him alive. So what if they're a bunch of neck-tattooed chavs? I'm sure she deeply regrets not keeping more of a watchful eye on her son's social media activities. The woman didn't know what else to do other than try, in vain, because she simply wasn't ready to let go. I'd like to think you'd have done the same had you been facing the same plight, despite your stony-hearted words. I'm also certain the family would give every penny they own to have their son back, in spite of accusations of 'milking' the situation for cash in future. What uncompassionate horse shit.

When I first joined this site, I vaguely recall you saying something along the line of 'there are some genuine cunts here, so be cautious' or similar. What an irony, therefore, it is you who's created this spineless cuntshit nomination. Why not call out some real cunts, rather than attempting to take the piss out of a powerless, heartbroken family who didn't know what else to do other than go to the press in a desperate cry for help.

Shameless wanker.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Glen The Spanker said:

Fuck me, dry you're eyes you lefty wanker. Maybe you can go to the funeral, hit on the mother and fire your custard cannon up her well used snatch.

If anything, @Wolfie's opinion on the matter is traditionally right leaning if you consider the whole thing a delayed self-abortion.

What a sadistic, twisted little creature you must be to even think political bias comes into the equation at all when it concerns simple compassion towards a dying kid and sympathy for his grieving mother.

The world must be a dark and scary place for you, perhaps you should just end the whole experience now? I promise no "lefties" will kick up a fuss over your passing.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Glen The Spanker said:

Fuck me, dry you're eyes you lefty wanker. Maybe you can go to the funeral, hit on the mother and fire your custard cannon up her well used snatch.

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If anything, @Wolfie's opinion on the matter is traditionally right leaning if you consider the whole thing a delayed self-abortion.

What a sadistic, twisted little creature you must be to even think political bias comes into the equation at all when it concerns simple compassion towards a dying kid and sympathy for his grieving mother.

The world must be a dark and scary place for you, perhaps you should just end the whole experience now? I promise no "lefties" will kick up a fuss over your passing.

I'm almost at a loss for words, RK. I can genuinely say I've never come across a more obnoxious newbie in all my time. I'm by no means a coward, having become embattled with half the puntership in the past few days, but this cunt has already shocked me to the core.

Consider this your notice period @Glen The Spanker to either improve very quickly or pack up your abysmal shit and sling your fucking hook. While I'm still being nice, I'd like to know just how many grammes of cocaine you've shoved up your arse this morning.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Glen The Spanker said:

Another bleeding heart lefty. Listen shithead, like Charlie Gard, the McCanns etc, this lot are another shower of publicity hungry fucking cunts who don't give a shit about their kids.

You'd be able to see that if you weren't to busy banging a tambourine and organising boats of rapists into dover.

Go suck Diane Abbot's cock hippy.

The McCanns are indeed a pair of money grubbing, neglectful cunts. But letting a 12 year old boy have private access to a computer in his room hardly counts as neglect.

Admittedly, something was clearly wrong with this one and he was obviously a lost cause - if I had the internet when I was 12, I wouldn't be squeezing my neck - but it's still a shame for his old mam.

9 minutes ago, Glen The Spanker said:

Probably cause you'd have abducted him in your windowless ice-cream van.

Wrongun.

I'll wager 1000/1 this vile little anomaly won't be here by midnight @Roadkill. Not only because the Vulcan will ban him, but because his arsehole will still be bleeding from the eight-ball he had for breakfast earlier. If he's still here, I'm blaming you.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I'll wager 1000/1 this vile little anomaly won't be here by midnight @Roadkill. Not only because the Vulcan will ban him, but because his arsehole will be bleeding from the eight-ball he had for breakfast earlier. If he's still here, I'm blaming you.

I'm not killing it, I always feel bad about it afterwards.

3 minutes ago, Glen The Spanker said:

She'll turn this into an absolute money maker, trust me. The gyppo parents of Charlie Gard went from a two-up-to-down in a London shithole to a detached mansion up in Scotland.

She'll be doing the reality TV rounds, writing books and raking it in this time next year using her statues as a 'campaigner'.

Basically an unwashed dirty chav version of Gina 'I was raped, honest' Miller, and she'll succeed cause of lefty spunk eating simps like @Wolfie

Sounds like capitalism to me... What are you, a commie?

1 minute ago, Glen The Spanker said:

No doubt you're arsehole can fit many an 8 ball virgin. Dad fuck you too hard growing up did he?

If you wish to talk about grammar and arseholes, you've come to the right place. You'd better make it quick, however, as my midnight reckoning for your future here has been shortened dramatically with your last few posts.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Valiant of you to say this from the confines of your grotty little laptop. I'm going against the grain and call this appalling shitfest nomination out for what it really is.

You can refer to Darwinism until it's coming out of your geeky Scottish backside: if this was my child, I'd have fought for every second, with every bone in my body to keep him alive. So what if they're a bunch of neck-tattooed chavs? I'm sure she deeply regrets not keeping more of a watchful eye on her son's social media activities. The woman didn't know what else to do other than try, in vain, because she simply wasn't ready to let go. I'd like to think you'd have done the same had you been facing the same plight, despite your stony-hearted words. I'm also certain the family would give every penny they own to have their son back, in spite of accusations of 'milking' the situation for cash in future. What uncompassionate horse shit.

When I first joined this site, I vaguely recall you saying something along the line of 'there are some genuine cunts here, so be cautious' or similar. What an irony, therefore, it is you who's created this spineless cuntshit nomination. Why not call out some real cunts, rather than attempting to take the piss out of a powerless, heartbroken family who didn't know what else to do other than go to the press in a desperate cry for help.

Shameless wanker.

1 extra member for Mumsnet

Two in the same day eh?. I awoke to a PM from someone called Salty Pissflaps or something and upon checking his status I noticed a few others had looked him up too so I assume everyone got a foul mouthed tirade against their family members and lo and behold he's now been guided off, Glen will probably follow shortly.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Shameless wanker.

I had a funny feeling something like this might happen when I mocked your word count earlier, otherwise why wait four days to mount your high horse.

I suppose I shall just have to learn to live with the somewhat-hypocritical opprobrium of a DSMO reject, no skin off my nose.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I had a funny feeling something like this might happen when I mocked your word count earlier, otherwise why wait four days to mount your high horse.

I suppose I shall just have to learn to live with the somewhat-hypocritical opprobrium of a DMSO reject, no skin off my nose.

Nothing to do with this old chap; we're all a little more thick-skinned than that, otherwise we wouldn't still be here. Only I'm a little shocked someone supposedly as educated as you can recurrently mock fun at some poor woman whose son has just died in hospital.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He didn't 'just die'. His organs were kept functioning by a machine ever since he tied his faithful wank-sock around his neck too tight. Just like a lemming without a cliff.

There are so many massive cunts out there, Drew – none more a gilt-edged example than you. So ridicule them, not some 12 year-old child who clearly had issues which resulted in his death and ensuing heartache. It doesn't matter whether he died in hospital or not. On this occasion, you won't be forgiven for being the perpetually drunken idiot you prove to be time and again. Show some compassion, wanker. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Glen The Spanker said:

He's what's known as a grief wanker. No doubt he gets a stiffy over people topping themselves and distraught relatives, all while white knighting.

@Wolfie you're card has well and truly been marked. Lefty sex-case.

I'm on holiday at the mo, so I have plenty of time in between gardening, mowing the lawn, drinking cider etc etc. We've only got a short while before your lights are permenantly switched off, so hit me with something that's gonna pull the carpet from under my feet, you vile, nonce-obsessed, spunk-gargling racist piece of shit.

10 minutes ago, Glen The Spanker said:

Waaah, waaah, did the nasty man upset you?

I bet you voted remain fairy. Fuck off back to Islington and give the abbopotimas some much needed anal u grubby little lefty sex-case.

What a purple-faced, veiny-nosed, DT-shaking talentless idiot. But enough about @Cunty BigBollox. Is this it, you big baby cunt?