CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Olivia Pinkney

Dyslexic cnut

This haughty, biff-whiffing, woke, token, over-promoted successbian of a Chief Constable has just cost the public around £60k for refusing to say ‘sorry!’ Admittedly, the victim of her force’s stupidity is a spook and was driving a BMW in the early hours of the morning but he was actually (and unusually) returning from work as a key worker, is an Army veteran of 10 years and served two tours in Afghanistan. He was happy to accept a low settlement from his successful suing of Hampshire Police (@Trucking Funt anyone?) if the police apologised. Pinkney, however, refused and we pick up the bill of £60k after his legal costs. The poor Cunt probably only wanted enough cash to afford an imaginary all inclusive holiday in Cape Verde in the Hilton, so around £80. This cuntess should be forced to pay up herself. I want her dead, preferably by drowning during an Angolan bukkake session.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11098141/Black-British-Army-veteran-43-called-stupid-man-police-wrongly-arrested-him.html

• Like 1

The comments on that link are interesting, not least because they come from Daily Mail readers. There doesn't appear to be a great deal of respect for our great Police Force (sorry, Police Service) from what you'd think would be their key demographic. I'd go so far as to say that most people seem to think they're all a bunch of cunts.

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The comments on that link are interesting, not least because they come from Daily Mail readers. There doesn't appear to be a great deal of respect for our great Police Force (sorry, Police Service) from what you'd think would be their key demographic. I'd go so far as to say that most people seem to think they're all a bunch of cunts.

The filth weren’t like this years ago. I imagine it’s directly related to climate change.