CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prayers answered........for some on here

Cunty BigBollox

I have become increasingly aware of some punters bizarre fascination for the brown stuff - I find it quite repulsive. Anyhow, science has come up with the solution to satisfy your craving, https://news.sky.com/story/faecal-transplants-to-be-offered-to-hundreds-with-antibiotic-resistant-superbug-12685557

Eat shit, you weird cunts. Lol

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I honestly thought this nom. would receive more responses. I can only assume the majority of punters (except @Eric Cuntman) don't think this is a cunt and are eagerly looking forward to popping little pills containing their neighbours digested kebab and Guinness, Saturday morning shit.

Have you considered the possibility that most people on here think you’re a desperately unfunny dickhead and that your nom isn’t worthy of comment? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Have you considered the possibility that most people on here think you’re a desperately unfunny dickhead and that your nom isn’t worthy of comment? 

I did consider it, briefly, at which point I had an equally brief insight into what it must feel like to be you, Ape. 

Now, be a good boring twat and fuck off.

16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I honestly thought this nom. would receive more responses. I can only assume the majority of punters (except @Eric Cuntman) don't think this is a cunt and are eagerly looking forward to popping little pills containing their neighbours digested kebab and Guinness, Saturday morning shit.

It will be lapped up by the same floppy, gormless ‘Student Gwaaarnt’ cunts who attend Glastonbury and convince themselves that the gram of sheep shit they bought from the security guard for £20 has got them wasted.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It will be lapped up by the same floppy, gormless ‘Student Gwaaarnt’ cunts who attend Glastonbury and convince themselves that the gram of sheep shit they bought from the security guard for £20 has got them wasted.

Suspiciously specific coming from a cunt with an SIA license...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Some believe drinking urine has health benefits.

Menu:

Drink - Piss, vintage 12 years - full bodied.

Food - A shit bun.

Colleen Roons had her placenta made into pills, I think Vix Bex aka posh did too - it makes your skin smooth.

Celebrities would eat their own head if it earned them five minutes of attention.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I did consider it, briefly, at which point I had an equally brief insight into what it must feel like to be you, Ape. 

Now, be a good boring twat and fuck off.

Well, it’s a start. I’m sure that with a little more consideration it will become apparent what a desperately unfunny dickhead you are. Keep it up!

On 31/08/2022 at 06:37, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have become increasingly aware of some punters bizarre fascination for the brown stuff - I find it quite repulsive. Anyhow, science has come up with the solution to satisfy your craving, https://news.sky.com/story/faecal-transplants-to-be-offered-to-hundreds-with-antibiotic-resistant-superbug-12685557

Eat shit, you weird cunts. Lol

No thanks. They can stick their shit transplants up their arse.

29 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Well, it’s a start. I’m sure that with a little more consideration it will become apparent what a desperately unfunny dickhead you are. Keep it up!

If you think I'm a "desperately unfunny dickhead", why would you then encourage me to "keep it up"?, You weird little fucktard.

26 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you think I'm a "desperately unfunny dickhead", why would you then encourage me to "keep it up"?, You weird little fucktard.

I think any normal person would have understood that you were being asked to keep on considering what a desperately unfunny dickhead you are, so that hopefully you’ll see what many others see. And I don’t think you’re a desperately unfunny dickhead - I know you are.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Straight question. Do you think that your ringing endorsement strengthens this cunt’s current predicament?

Straight answer, I would say it's going to have the exact opposite effect. Maybe that boring little cunt Ape is right about me*.

(* of course he fucking isn't)