CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Half a million more cunts

Stubby Pecker

According to the ONS, net migration to the UK has hit 504000 in the last 12 months. Half a million more cunts to sponge off our creaking NHS, schools, roads and other public services. As someone who’s tax money goes into a big pot to pay for these shits, this pisses me right off but I can only imagine how people who’ve payed into the system all their lives feel, especially those who remember, or even contributed to, the Second World War.

Some quick UK stats:

Prison population- 88,000

Registered nonces- 64,000 with estimates of between 300,000 and 850,000 paedos in the UK

Illegal immigrants- between 594,000 and 745,000

People with long term sickness who can’t work- 2.5 million 

Add this other useless lazy cunts, travelers, gypos, druggies, piss heads and the like, a conservative estimate of 4 million cunts who is put up against a wall and have shot. Financial crisis over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

According to the ONS, net migration to the UK has hit 504000 in the last 12 months. Half a million more cunts to sponge off our creaking NHS, schools, roads and other public services. As someone who’s tax money goes into a big pot to pay for these shits, this pisses me right off but I can only imagine how people who’ve payed into the system all their lives feel, especially those who remember, or even contributed to, the Second World War.

Some quick UK stats:

Registered nonces- 64,000 with estimates of between 300,000 and 850,000 paedos in the UK

Add this other useless lazy cunts, travelers, gypos, druggies, piss heads and the like, a conservative estimate of 4 million cunts who is put up against a wall and have shot. Financial crisis over.

The two statistics that you’ve overlooked Stubbers are…

1. Politicians (national and local) who either despise this country, have only their own self interest at heart, or both. 99.9%

2. U.K. citizens who are either too stupid to see, or too lazy to care that the comfortable life they’ve enjoyed and taken for granted until recently will soon be a distant memory.

99.9%

Fuck off.

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some quick UK stats:

Useless lazy cunts, gypos, druggies, piss heads......

You've just alienated 80% of CCs membership 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some quick UK stats:

I remember Boris squawking sweatily about attracting world’s talent to UK shores. 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some quick UK stats:

I like your proposal but where the fuck is @Eric Cuntman going to get 4 million bullets for his toy of choice?