CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piste and Slopes

White Cunt

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Another thing you bowler-headed twat, where’s the money for that Ukranian brass I sold you?

I’m on the look out for a couple of 18 year old Ukrainian girls who could suck a cricket ball through a hose pipe 

With the price of petrol, I’d put them to work siphoning fuel tanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s my understanding that most of the fried dog, powdered tiger cock and noodle eating cunts haven’t had any ‘shots’ as you call them. This is especially the case with the old and vulnerable chinks.

Letting the whole lot out doors in a oner would overwhelm the health system of the little yellow commie bastards with 74 billion chinky OAPs dropping dead within 48 hours. 

That said, it would sort out their over population.

Personally, I wish the very worst upon this planet destroying brainwashed fuckers and their evil fascist leaders. The world would be better off without them.

The dataI follow, estimates that China has around 1.28 billion chinks, which is way below the over 1.4 stated by the “media”.

With a weekly drop dead of 150,000 (and hundreds of millions of elderly and that number growing), they are sinking fast. The mafia heads are running out of obedient, dog-snacking slaves, and now the rest is putting up resistance. That’s not good for the perpetual covid boot economy. No, sir. The peasants are revolting. 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind this shite, when are you organizing the cc xmas piss up with added ho’s, you orange cunt?

I’m too busy this year Stubbers. The dead trees will be flying out like hot cakes this year hopefully. This Thursday the 1st. is the new Black Friday for us tree men. I’m putting all the prices up because of Putin and inflation and the rest of the fake shite that every cunt’s been programmed to believe is the reason they’re skint, freezing to death at home and can’t afford to put petrol in their Nissan Micro 1.0 L. 
‘Cheers!’

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The dataI follow, estimates that China has around 1.28 billion chinks, which is way below the over 1.4 stated by the “media”.

With a weekly drop dead of 150,000 (and hundreds of millions of elderly and that number growing), they are sinking fast. The mafia heads are running out of obedient, dog-snacking slaves, and now the rest is putting up resistance. That’s not good for the perpetual covid boot economy. No, sir. The peasants are revolting. 

There’s only one person who can sort this out and she’s far too busy studying all my posts then making a total arse of herself replying.

3 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Of the ten most polluting rivers in the world, 9 are in china. They’re responsible for over 50% of the plastics, heavy metals and other toxic shite that enters the oceans and pump out almost 30% of worlds CO2

If there’s any fucking justice, they’ll all start dropping dead because they live in a shite filled cesspit 

On 28/11/2022 at 19:15, Decimus said:

Despite The Great Famine, numerous cataclysmic floods and the fact that China appears to be the birthplace of almost every single serious pandemic in history, the cunts refuse to become extinct. 

Imagine how many of the little fuckers there would currently be if none of the above actually occurred? The only hope for humanity and our canine best friends is if the yanks irridiate the whole, stinking fucking lot of them.

The party-designer-famines can be looked at as a small attrition, when you compare the number of survivors and their children. After the war, the commies encouraged furious procreation and when the plebs delivered, they suddenly found themselves with hundreds of millions of young and hungry, uneducated, unqualified, desperate proles. Shenanigans with H Kissinger led to the nation opening up and hoovering up a large chunk of the world’s production, including ours.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Of the ten most polluting rivers in the world, 9 are in china. They’re responsible for over 50% of the plastics, heavy metals and other toxic shite that enters the oceans and pump out almost 30% of worlds CO2

If there’s any fucking justice, they’ll all start dropping dead because they live in a shite filled cesspit 

They are dropping dead, Stubs. Although I doubt that many grasp the fact that living in a toxic shithole has a lifespan-trimming affinity.

4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The party-designer-famines can be looked at as a small attrition, when you compare the number of survivors and their children. After the war, the commies encouraged furious procreation and when the plebs delivered, they suddenly found themselves with hundreds of millions of young and hungry, uneducated, unqualified, desperate proles. Shenanigans with H Kissinger led to the nation opening up and hoovering up a large chunk of the world’s production, including ours.

King billiam was right about one aspect of the famine. The brain dead slopes where all told to go out a kill all birds because they ate their crops. The result was an insect population out of control with very few natural predators. Guess what happened to the crops

Fuck, they’re stupid 

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

King billiam was right about one aspect of the famine. The brain dead slopes where all told to go out a kill all birds because they ate their crops. The result was an insect population out of control with very few natural predators. Guess what happened to the crops

Fuck, they’re stupid 

The one nation to fuck up pretty much everything in every criterion, ever. 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wales is a lovely place. It’s the retarded, fuckwit natives that’s the problem. Very much like Scotland and Norn Ireland, as I’m sure you’ll testify to 

Wales and Scotland for sure, but at least half the population in NI are human.

5 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Typical sex-case, straight in with a report to the authorities when they get called out.

The Roopster might get on my tits occasionally, but she’ll have no truck with wankers altering quotes or implying noncery. Breathe in, you’re about to have your balls cut off. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the authorities get their unfortunate hands on your smoking hard drive, they’ll need asbestos gloves and a lead box to store it in 

lol

Sex case! Sex case! Hang him, hang him, hang him! Sex case! Sex case! Hang him, hang him!