CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thawing in general

Uncle Meatus

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bob Valdez is in blackface. I like him even more now. This is more impressive than the bit with the big stick.

The bird came up with an unexpectedly astute remark recently Eric. We were watching some old bollocks on the tellybox, there were some of our darker brethren wearing white pancake make-up. My beloved peered at the screen and said "isn't that a bit racist?"

I'm telling you, she's the one. 😍😍❤️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

The bird came up with an unexpectedly astute remark recently Eric. We were watching some old bollocks on the tellybox, there were some of our darker brethren wearing white pancake make-up. My beloved peered at the screen and said "isn't that a bit racist?"

I'm telling you, she's the one. 😍😍❤️

You’re a very lucky man scotty. I’d give my right arm to have a telly.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is it a good right arm?

Did you see Ronnie Os 147 the other day in the English Open? Not sure exactly but around 7 to 8 minutes. He did a 137 in the previous frame. Judd Trump done a 147 earlier and I reckon Ronnie just wanted to show that he’s still the guvnor when he can be bothered.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, King Billy said:

Did you see Ronnie Os 147 the other day in the English Open? Not sure exactly but around 7 to 8 minutes. He did a 137 in the previous frame. Judd Trump done a 147 earlier and I reckon Ronnie just wanted to show that he’s still the guvnor when he can be bothered.

I didn’t see it. You’re right though. Trump is without doubt an exceptional player, so were Higgins, White, Hendry etc’. But pound for pound he’s slightly behind Neil Robertson as a match player.

O’Sullivan has always been on a different level. When he’s in the mood, no player, past or present could possibly beat him in a 2 session or longer match. In fact, the only player who’s ever really beaten O’Sullivan, is O’Sullivan.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In fact, the only player who’s ever really beaten O’Sullivan, is O’Sullivan.

I feel the same about Jimmy White, I remember being a nipper wanting Jimmy to beat Hendry at the crucible, White was beaten in his own head before the start. I suppose some players have that steel and composure and some don't at the big events. I remember White going on a massive coke and drink bender afterwards. What a waste of talent, the daft, hair transplant cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I feel the same about Jimmy White, I remember being a nipper wanting Jimmy to beat Hendry at the crucible, White was beaten in his own head before the start. I suppose some players have that steel and composure and some don't at the big events. I remember White going on a massive coke and drink bender afterwards. What a waste of talent, the daft, hair transplant cunt. 

Exactly right. Jimmy White had more ability than every player he ever lost to in a world final. But he wanted it too much and got excited just before the winning line. Hendry, Davis, Reardon before them, all had an icy temperament and focus. 

Reardon was a superb technician, but nowhere near as good as Higgins, but he would usually beat him by deliberately leaving him impossible shots that he knew Higgins ego would force him to take on. And then he would calmly clear up with a tidy 60 or 70. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You fucking well leave Sooty out of it! If any puppets are to be violated, make it that bitch fucking panda that never shut its trap.

Eric, I'm shocked.

I never figured you for the kind of guy who would be up for a threesome.

You, Sooty and Wolfie!