CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thawing in general

Uncle Meatus

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Scotty, not even Drew?

Withers, I'm going to smash your puckered, old arsehole into smithereens. Have you ever seen an overripe watermelon get battered with a claw hammer? That's what you're going to be dealing with.

I suggest that you collect all the grease from your female relatives armpits to lube yourself up, because you're going to fucking need it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Withers, I'm going to smash your puckered, old arsehole into smithereens. Have you ever seen an overripe watermelon get battered with a claw hammer? That's what you're going to be dealing with.

I suggest that you collect all the grease from your female relatives armpits to lube yourself up, because you're going to fucking need it.

I'm no expert, but I'm sensing hostility here. 

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Scotty, not even Drew?

Fuck off you cheating frog cunt. How much did it cost you to bribe that Mr Magoo of a fucking referee last night?, and you had better not used those funds we've been giving your fucking useless border control to stop swarthys getting across the channel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck off you cheating frog cunt. How much did it cost you to bribe that Mr Magoo of a fucking referee last night?, and you had better not used those funds we've been giving your fucking useless border control to stop swarthys getting across the channel.

Piss off Drew. You have no place commenting on ‘thawing’. Happy shopper vodka doesn’t freeze.

Ötzi The Iceman has long been heralded as the anthropological find of a lifetime. One can only begin to imagine the excitement in the scientific world when Frank is finally discovered dead and hanging in his Barbican flat, only for the Old Bill to subsequently discover a perfectly frozen example of Peking Man in his chest freezer.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ötzi The Iceman has long been heralded as the anthropological find of a lifetime. One can only begin to imagine the excitement in the scientific world when Frank is finally discovered dead and hanging in his Barbican flat, only for the Old Bill to subsequently discover a perfectly frozen example of Peking Man in his chest freezer.

I love it when you’re on a Charlie comedown.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm thinking of having a double mastectomy Deco.

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 18:55, Uncle Meatus said:

Things thaw out depending on ambient temperature of said object. My problem is there's too much snow on the roof of my Austin Aleggro to drive to a nice bridge and dump Sylvia Somearse in the brink.

YIKES, somehow things slimmed down, & Prof started shaking her butt at this lovely toon: