CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turkey? Are you some kind of cunt?

Old Chap Raasclaat

Turkey... Overpriced, overrated, coarse, dry shitty meat that only tastes decent when cooked with a kilo of butter. 

Turkey... Oversized, overrated, coarse, dry, shithole of a country, that only has decent Kebabs and beaches.

My advice, buy a high quality chicken or two and/or go to Greece instead. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Turkey... Overpriced, overrated, coarse, dry shitty meat that only tastes decent when cooked with a kilo of butter. 

Turkey... Oversized, overrated, coarse, dry, shithole of a country, that only has decent Kebabs and beaches.

Fuck off. 

Goose,  ready stuffed and basted?

Edited by Witheredscrote
Order now: Withers Greylag Jizzy Sizzlers.

22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck off. 

I always get a chicken. Totally agree. Sucks the moisture out of your body as soon as you start chewing. Most cunts would prefer a plate of pigs in blankets anyway. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My family eat goose for christmas. Easy to get as well: local park, a slice of mother's pride, club hammer and a sack. Luvverly jubbly. 

Allow me to speak for @The Earl of Punkape…

I shall be having a rather nice four bird roast from Fortnum & Mason. I expect your family will be enjoying something similar in their chosen lay-by… a dead badger with a couple of hedgehogs up it’s arse perhaps..

Lol lol

fuck off’

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Allow me to speak for @The Earl of Punkape…

I shall be having a rather nice four bird roast from Fortnum & Mason. I expect your family will be enjoying something similar in their chosen lay-by… a dead badger with a couple of hedgehogs up it’s arse perhaps..

Lol lol

fuck off’

Ah yes. I remember it well. 

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Aren't the canada geese a bit tough?

Pen, do you support the RMT strike? They've targeted the poor Christmas commuter wankers, I don't care about them... Should have bought a car instead, it's generally cheaper, I mean, what kind of cunt relies on the rail network anyways. 

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pen, do you support the RMT strike? They've targeted the poor Christmas commuter wankers, I don't care about them... Should have bought a car instead, it's generally cheaper, I mean, what kind of cunt relies on the rail network anyways. 

You're spending an inordinate amount of time on here of late, Old Chap. Are you not getting enough leg over?

15 minutes ago, Arnold said:

You're spending an inordinate amount of time on here of late, Old Chap. Are you not getting enough leg over?

It's the season of goodwill Arnold, I'm doing my bit, spreading joy to Great Britain and beyond... Raas never has any shortage of leg over, don't worry about that old chap. Why are you on here this time of the morning? No leg over for you today?

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Don't much about the background  of Mick Lynch .. he looks to be another Bob Crow who I disliked . he had another agenda not related to the industry and and was a rabble rowserI suspect Lynch is much the same. My opinion is not important but it is worth looking at the type of people who have been targetted and recruited into the roles of drivers and what were guards .. generally lower middle class clerical types the conductors/train managers are the type that once would have been a store manager or 9 to 5 officer worker. Also some of the new order have defected from jobs in the NHS and there are also a few former GP and teachers who are now train drivers all people who are plitically aware. The interesting thing is the old retired cunts like myself who have discounted price passes with "protected status" are looked on with aw and respect by this new order of staff.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's the season of goodwill Arnold, I'm doing my bit, spreading joy to Great Britain and beyond... Raas never has any shortage of leg over, don't worry about that old chap. Why are you on here this time of the morning? No leg over for you today?

Shat the bed.

• Like 2

A fairly simple question for Lynch to answer, but there is the same issue by both sides ..  the transport secretary was asked to answer a very simple question about driver only trains but rather than answer the direct question he waffled on about there having been some driver only trains since the 1980s.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-63954617

23 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Goose,  ready stuffed and basted?

Jesus Christ. Your poor flock must be praying for Christmas and a hope of being put out of their misery. Death for the unfortunate cunts would be preferable to a nightly buggering at your hands.

Do you invite the neighbours over for some goose swapping?