CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Boxing Day Hunt

Meet Uncle Monty

As a proud imperialist and blood-thirsty thug I am deeply miffed when the media slag my class of person this time every year claiming they are not chasing government approved decoys and instead foxes. I have an old friend who was once an anarchist 'sab' who tells me they never did chase decoys and I say Tally-Cunting-Ho to that. Those weeping lunatics will find another topic once the cameras have fucked off. The picket lines will need some numbers and extra voice soon.

2 hours ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

As a proud imperialist and blood-thirsty thug I am deeply miffed when the media slag my class of person this time every year claiming they are not chasing government approved decoys and instead foxes. I have an old friend who was once an anarchist 'sab' who tells me they never did chase decoys and I say Tally-Cunting-Ho to that. Those weeping lunatics will find another topic once the cameras have fucked off. The picket lines will need some numbers and extra voice soon.

Looking at the writing and punctuation quality in this 'nomination', I'd say your 'class' is somewhere between a street wandering addict and a thick, inbred country bumpkin. Tally Ho and kill your fucking self. Lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

Are you also a badger baiter?

5 hours ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

Punkers? Is it you?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

Reading shit like this makes me wonder if there is some sort of chink algorithm that has infiltrated the site and tried to string a few stereotypical English into some sort of sentence. 

Or is it just that the welfare system over there has failed the populace and kept spastics like the OP not only alive, but affluent enough to afford access to a computer. 

Lol lol fuck off etc…

• Like 3

4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Reading shit like this makes me wonder if there is some sort of chink algorithm that has infiltrated the site and tried to string a few stereotypical English into some sort of sentence. 

Or is it just that the welfare system over there has failed the populace and kept spastics like the OP not only alive, but affluent enough to afford access to a computer. 

Lol lol fuck off etc…

My extremely strong suspicion would be the latter.