CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mrs Brown's Boys Feck off

camberwell gypsy

https://extra.ie/2022/12/26/entertainment/mrs-browns-boys-christmas-special-3

Well at long last, the brain dead zombies are now realising what the rest of us have been saying for years. I watched the first one and it was fucking dire. I gave it a chance and watched the next episode. It was fucking dire. I thought this unfunny, out of date garbage would be shafted by the BBC but here we are over a decade later and they are still giving this box ticking drivel more airtime. Now, it seems, that even the wank and file fans are getting bored with a Barry Mcguigan look-a-like in a dress, falling over and shouting "Feck" every episode. But I'm sure the lefty pillocks at the Beeb will commission even more series. Maybe the cunt has something over on them? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure the lefty pillocks at the Beeb will commission even more series.

From your own link:

Fiona O'Carroll, who plays Maria in the show, confirmed that the show will return for a mini-series in the new year back in August, along with another Christmas special. 'In October we'll be filming Mrs Brown: two Christmas specials and the first of a mini-series of four episodes, the other three early next year,' Fiona said. 'We've the live show in November at the SSE Arena in Belfast and 3Arena in Dublin. And we're planning more theatre dates for next year.'

Can't be any less funny than Romesh Ranganathan.

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

From your own link:

Fiona O'Carroll, who plays Maria in the show, confirmed that the show will return for a mini-series in the new year back in August, along with another Christmas special. 'In October we'll be filming Mrs Brown: two Christmas specials and the first of a mini-series of four episodes, the other three early next year,' Fiona said. 'We've the live show in November at the SSE Arena in Belfast and 3Arena in Dublin. And we're planning more theatre dates for next year.'

Can't be any less funny than Romesh Ranganathan.

These ‘new’ comedians are terribly funny. For example, Nish Kumar can walk out on stage, say… “so you might have noticed that I’m Asian…” and the entire audience erupts into laughter and applause. 
 Remember those white comedians who used to waste time writing funny sketches and jokes? They were fucking shit weren’t they. It’s much easier just to be black or gay and accuse anyone who doesn’t laugh of bigotry. (To further applause)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These ‘new’ comedians are terribly funny. For example, Nish Kumar can walk out on stage, say… “so you might have noticed that I’m Asian…” and the entire audience erupts into laughter and applause. 
 Remember those white comedians who used to waste time writing funny sketches and jokes? They were fucking shit weren’t they. It’s much easier just to be black or gay and accuse anyone who doesn’t laugh of bigotry. (To further applause)

Most of the audience at these are white middle class anyway. And they're the ones that have the white guilt complex. 

It's because the words 'Cancel' and 'Brown' are not in the Beebs vocabulary. That cunt Paul Chowdary has made a living by walking on stage and blurting out "How you doing white people" can you imagine a white comic doing the same?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's because the words 'Cancel' and 'Brown' are not in the Beebs vocabulary. That cunt Paul Chowdary has made a living by walking on stage and blurting out "How you doing white people" can you imagine a white comic doing the same?

Precisely. 
 ‘You whites just sit there and be racially abused by an educationally subnormal ape, an ape that your taxes have been feeding since it’s feckless shitcunt parents created it.. and don’t complain about being racially abused. Because if you do, you’re a racist.”

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Precisely. 
 ‘You whites just sit there and be racially abused by an educationally subnormal ape, an ape that your taxes have been feeding since it’s feckless shitcunt parents created it.. and don’t complain about being racially abused. Because if you do, you’re a racist.”

I was gonna buy a hot dog from a vendor in Kingston Jamaica, big black woman she was. She shoved a burger under her arm pit to defrost it. I said "ooh cancel my hot dog. And I'll have that chocolate eclair". "Fuck off" she said "Dat my thumb"! *

*John Cassidy -c1988 Circus Tavern. 

15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was gonna buy a hot dog from a vendor in Kingston Jamaica, big black woman she was. She shoved a burger under her arm pit to defrost it. I said "ooh cancel my hot dog. And I'll have that chocolate eclair". "Fuck off" she said "Dat my thumb"! *

*John Cassidy -c1988 Circus Tavern. 

Hopefully, Whoever John Cassidy is, he didn’t earn a living from comedy. Because he’s fucking shit at it. You can do casual racism with charm, or you can’t. He can’t, I’m fucking brilliant at it.

Guest Sir Gobshite
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://extra.ie/2022/12/26/entertainment/mrs-browns-boys-christmas-special-3

Well at long last, the brain dead zombies are now realising what the rest of us have been saying for years. I watched the first one and it was fucking dire. I gave it a chance and watched the next episode. It was fucking dire. I thought this unfunny, out of date garbage would be shafted by the BBC but here we are over a decade later and they are still giving this box ticking drivel more airtime. Now, it seems, that even the wank and file fans are getting bored with a Barry Mcguigan look-a-like in a dress, falling over and shouting "Feck" every episode. But I'm sure the lefty pillocks at the Beeb will commission even more series. Maybe the cunt has something over on them? 

Tried a few times to see the fuuny side of this show. There is none, it's complete and utter shit.  I hope the whole cast gets cancer of the face.