CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who say and write "Gonna" rather than "Going to".

Penny Farthing

• Penny Farthing changed the title to Cunts who say and write "Gonna" rather than "Going to".
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Is no one gonna comment on my nom. about the fickos buying Prime?

Get with the fucking programme! You sound a bit needy asking others to comment on your own nom, Have you tried Mumsnet?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Picking out and quoting comments that I made in November makes you look a bit...wolfish, a bit...stalkerish.

My eidetic memory is both a blessing and a curse and - if I'm honest - a bit of an exaggeration.

By the way, you missed a golden chance there to say...

ba3d825ac62d1cbeb7460a933f568c98235233596932a7e9b6706357bb0ac768_1.jpg

What really boggles my mind is people actually reply to this boring droan of a human( i use that term losely) .

When ever the dreary fucking idiot mentions my name ,or replys to me I just ignore her/him because any effort is useless ,its a witless boring worm who posts shit over and over again,dreary fucking unimaginative troglodyte.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Snowy said:

What really boggles my mind is people actually reply to this boring droan of a human( i use that term losely) .

When ever the dreary fucking idiot mentions my name ,or replys to me I just ignore her/him because any effort is useless ,its a witless boring worm who posts shit over and over again,dreary fucking unimaginative troglodyte.

Quite, Snowy. In fact the only poster seemingly oblivious to your indisputably accurate assessment is Pen himself. Personally, I suspect that s/he masochistically enjoys any sort of attention, no matter how abusive it is.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t even think Roops knows how to bake shortbread.

Maybe not, but she does know how to get rid of those dark stains on underwear, using only white vinegar and a rusty spanner. 🩲

• Like 1