CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Should Harry Be allowed to Resume Royal Duties but only on his terms and Meaghen Be Knighted ?n

peglegtwo

16 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

Would  make the royal family soap opera more interesting 

The only thing that would make the Royal family soap opera remotely interesting would be for them to engage in a mass seppuku. 🔪🩸

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Meaghen Be Knighted ?n

Does illiteracy run in your hermaphroditic unipedal family?

Cretin.

That depends on the gamma ray saturation which the colony was exposed to. That is of course based on assumption that they have heads, instead of simple protein receptacles.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

That depends on the gamma ray saturation which the colony was exposed to. That is of course based on assumption that they have heads, instead of simple protein receptacles.

I've given this a "like", even although I'm not sure it makes any actual sense at all.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've given this a "like", even although I'm not sure it makes any actual sense at all.

As proteins go, it doesn’t get any lower. Especially when fucked by a good dose of radiation.

Simple protein

Proteins that are not attached to any other elements are called simple proteins. Simple proteins consist of only amino acid subunits joined together by a bond. This bond is known as a peptide bond. When simple proteins are broken down by enzymes, they produce only amino acids. The protein that fall into the simple protein category is the simplest of all proteins.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

As proteins go, it doesn’t get any lower. Especially with a good dose of radiation.

Simple protein

Proteins that are not attached to any other elements are called simple proteins. Simple proteins consist of only amino acid subunits joined together by a bond. This bond is known as a peptide bond. When simple proteins are broken down by enzymes, they produce only amino acids. The protein that fall into the simple protein category is the simplest of all proteins.

“Right now Ted”

• Like 2

18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Mass seppuku! What good would doing puzzles do? 

It might keep the fuckin' parasites occupied, so the rest of us can get on with our miserable lives instead of being pestered by these me, me, look at me, cunts 🥺🙄👀

12 hours ago, cunt said:

It might keep the fuckin' parasites occupied, so the rest of us can get on with our miserable lives instead of being pestered by these me, me, look at me, cunts 🥺🙄👀

Unlikely to work, for the simple reason that a tepid mental exercise such as a puzzle, still requires a level of brain coordination and unwebbed digits.