CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jeremy Renner

scotty

Ok, so he's a septic and we shouldn't expect too much in the way of intelligence from this twat. But running yourself over with your own snowplough?? For fucksake.

Just as annoying are the BBC headlines, which doggedly refer to "a snowplough accident" without mentioning until far into the small print that it's his own machine, and he was the sole operator. Surely that little snippet of information would have lent the headlines an air of comedy to lighten the traumatic news of yet another thick yank metaphorically shooting himself in the bollocks.

Oh, well. At least, for once, guns weren't involved. 👍👍

as the incident occurred in America / Canada I believe the machinery involved was actually a snowplow. Fuck knows if there's any difference but, to add to my disappointment the cunt has now posted selfie of himself from his hospital bed....,with a pair of fucking spectacles on!!! Hawkeye, my arse, the be-spectacled four-eyed cunt.

• Like 2

So, the fuckin' idiot got run over by his own snow plough while clearing his drive, according to one report, that begs the question, just how long is his fuckin' drive that it needs a fuckin' plough to clear it?

Then again, he could just be another bullshitting thespian looking for a bit of public sympathy and the resultant publicity, silly cunt!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scotty said:

That's doing it the hard way, to be fair.

Exactly, who's going to fuck around buying the right snow plough and then wait an age for there to be enough snow where you can use the thing prior to running yourself over with it?, when you can produce a similar result with a black bin-liner, a length of electric flex and an orange. 

8 hours ago, scotty said:

Ok, so he's a septic and we shouldn't expect too much in the way of intelligence from this twat. But running yourself over with your own snowplough?? For fucksake.

Just as annoying are the BBC headlines, which doggedly refer to "a snowplough accident" without mentioning until far into the small print that it's his own machine, and he was the sole operator. Surely that little snippet of information would have lent the headlines an air of comedy to lighten the traumatic news of yet another thick yank metaphorically shooting himself in the bollocks.

Oh, well. At least, for once, guns weren't involved. 👍👍

This type of unfortunate accident isn’t as rare as you might think scotty. I recall Brian Harvey (East 17) accomplishing a similar if not even more difficult feat a while back. He managed to run himself over with his own car (BMW E36 M3) while driving it. I do hope they’ve started a trend among ‘celebrities’ as it would save the rest of us the bother of running any of the dopey cunts over.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

if I were to put up a video of myself, ploughing a 25st. black whore, on a fakir bed of nails,

I’ll post it for you Withers, along with the really bad ones too if you like. Did you really think I was going to delete them when you eventually settled your tab and I told you never to come back you filthy monster?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

This type of unfortunate accident isn’t as rare as you might think scotty. I recall Brian Harvey (East 17) accomplishing a similar if not even more difficult feat a while back. He managed to run himself over with his own car (BMW E36 M3) while driving it. I do hope they’ve started a trend among ‘celebrities’ as it would save the rest of us the bother of running any of the dopey cunts over.

I'll see you Harvey, and raise you Anton Yelchin. 

• Like 2