CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

british gangster films

PANZER MURPHY

Evening all ive taken the weekend off to rest me aul bones n throat and havin a dry weekend overloading on gritty crime films..that fairbrass fellah has a lot of talent besides lookin like me ..the ladies that come here from the uk find my east end hard nut accent absolutely hilarious ..you fakkin waaaaannkazzzzz..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

21 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Evening all ive taken the weekend off to rest me aul bones n throat and havin a dry weekend overloading on gritty crime films..that fairbrass fellah has a lot of talent besides lookin like me ..the ladies that come here from the uk find my east end hard nut accent absolutely hilarious ..you fakkin waaaaannkazzzzz..lol

I’ve found the Dublin underworld far more interesting for at least a decade than their fading counterparts over here Panzy. The Kinahans and the Hutches etc. have been far more active and their antics a lot more entertaining than the A team and the Reilly’s  over here whose business model has run out of steam in the big smoke in recent years. The U.K. Proceeds of crime act changed the game over here and your equivalent will have the same effect eventually. As a very close associate of mine said to me 20 years or so ago “What’s the point of being a criminal with all the risks involved if you can’t have nice things?”

I suppose the moral of the story bally baby is dont make gubbermints look bad...  they've deeper pockets.. a longer reach and can call down the terrible majesty of the law on yer arse...some people just dont know when they've got enough ..unlike meself who on paper is a doley bludger with a trick knee.. ive enough to be fairly comfortable and am thankful for it daily.

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Fuk off snowman im just makin a casual observation ..and in all reality is it any worse than the other shite smeared up here..watchin rise of the foot soldier 

I have to confess, I can't take the Tony Tucker character portrayal seriously at all. Did the make-up artist also work on the Ronseal ads??

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have to confess, I can't take the Tony Tucker character portrayal seriously at all. Did the make-up artist also work on the Ronseal ads??

His barnet still haunts the streets of Rettendon after dark

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Terry Stone/Turbo has played Tony Tucker in nearly all the different Essex boys films. Rise of the footsoldier has now become a bit of a comedy series, with Terry and Craig well into their 50s trying to play 35 or so year olds. 

I was wondering if start to believe you're a Gangster when watching these films Big Bollock? I can imagine you starting an argument with your cat whilst watching a British Gangster film and consuming 9 bottles of white lightning? I imagine it goes something like... 'Meow, I'll give you phacking meow, I'm Big Bollock, and I run the whole east coast of Ingland, I sold an eighth daaahn the Pub last night and made half a gram for meself, I'm big time' before falling asleep as the cat pisses on your leg. Lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Terry Stone/Turbo has played Tony Tucker in nearly all the different Essex boys films. Rise of the footsoldier has now become a bit of a comedy series, with Terry and Craig well into their 50s trying to play 35 or so year olds. 

I was wondering if start to believe you're a Gangster when watching these films Big Bollock? I can imagine you starting an argument with your cat whilst watching a British Gangster film and consuming 9 bottles of white lightning? I imagine it goes something like... 'Meow, I'll give you phacking meow, I'm Big Bollock, and I run the whole east coast of Ingland, I sold an eighth daaahn the Pub last night and made half a gram for meself, I'm big time' before falling asleep as the cat pisses on your leg. Lol.

I always thought that soccer thuggery was for kids that never grew up from school. I prefer to keep myself to myself safe in the knowledge that I would give anyone of these so called thugs a ride in an ambulance. I remember one of my former school mates getting taken in by all this shit with one of the Canary hard-nuts by the name of Bernie Patterson or something which led to him uttering the catchphrase, "when Bernie tells you to charge, you fucking charge, or you'll get your head kicked in" He always was a fucking spaz.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I always thought that soccer thuggery was for kids that never grew up from school. I prefer to keep myself to myself safe in the knowledge that I would give anyone of these so called thugs a ride in an ambulance. I remember one of my former school mates getting taken in by all this shit with one of the Canary hard-nuts by the name of Bernie Patterson or something which led to him uttering the catchphrase, "when Bernie tells you to charge, you fucking charge, or you'll get your head kicked in" He always was a fucking spaz.

It really is embarrassing seeing some of these former hooligans on YouTube... fat, beer bellied wankers who'd run out of steam after 10 seconds. I'd knock them out with one punch. There is a sort of glorification of these British Gangster films, a loads of wannabe idiots thinking sniffing some stamped on shit coke, going to strip clubs and calling everyone a 'phackin kunt' makes them a Gangster. The real, successful Gangsters are not known. 

4 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah its willin suspension of disbelief..artistic licence..larger than life..its commonly known mad lads lead short hard lives ..im on to night no2 on the dry and ive villain and violent man lined up for later...loadza slaaaagzzzz...lol

Fairbrass is a very good actor in my opinion, limited range, but sticks to what he's good at. I'm wondering if you're a little obsessed with most things British Panzer? You're hated by your Irish band members because you try and talk about Brexit and Britain mid-song at least twice a night, you insist on getting paid in Sterling for tax avoidance, you can't even understand these British films, yet dream of staggering around London on St Patrick's Day, acting like a professional Irish cunt. 

Am I right? Lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah its willin suspension of disbelief..artistic licence..larger than life..its commonly known mad lads lead short hard lives ..im on to night no2 on the dry and ive villain and violent man lined up for later...loadza slaaaagzzzz...lol

If you want a left field version of the same character that Craig Fairbrass plays in every film he’s in, watch ‘Muscle’. It’s shot in black and white and he plays a mysterious cunt who starts training a bloke at the Gym. He turns out to be a violent psychotic who likes to drug other men and arse rape them. Weird fucking film but if you’re going to do the Fairbrass collection, you need to watch it.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fairbrass is a very good actor in my opinion, limited range, but sticks to what he's good at. I'm wondering if you're a little obsessed with most things British Panzer? You're hated by your Irish band members because you try and talk about Brexit and Britain mid-song at least twice a night, you insist on getting paid in Sterling for tax avoidance, you can't even understand these British films, yet dream of staggering around London on St Patrick's Day, acting like a professional Irish cunt. 

Am I right? Lol.

He can fight for real as well by the look of him. Watch the tight left hook that he uses when someone’s standing on his right.