CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How Many of You Want to be Harry ?

peglegtwo

• 4 months later...

I see the ginger, half-caste shagging, woe-is-me tosser of a royal reject is up to his bullshitting ways again. A 2 hour high speed chase in New York is as likely as being able to maintain an average speed of at least 50mph around the M25. Well, at least you got some publicity from all this, which is exactly what you DIDN'T want, or was it??

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see the ginger, half-caste shagging, woe-is-me tosser of a royal reject is up to his bullshitting ways again. A 2 hour high speed chase in New York is as likely as being able to maintain an average speed of at least 50mph around the M25. Well, at least you got some publicity from all this, which is exactly what you DIDN'T want, or was it??

If he wants a real white-knuckled ride, he should try driving around the Postwick fucking Hub on a Monday morning with his sat-nav off.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

We just want some privacy officer, so myself and her Ladyship can safely get back to our quiet hands-on parenting lifestyle. Can you order us a plain people-carrier taxi, with a Pakistani driver, and no dash-cam?  No, we don't want blacked-out windows thanks. No, we'll leave the police station by the front entrance. Can you turn on all the outside lights as well?

10 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

We just want some privacy officer, so myself and her Ladyship can safely get back to our quiet hands-on parenting lifestyle. Can you order us a plain people-carrier taxi, with a Pakistani driver, and no dash-cam?  No, we don't want blacked-out windows thanks. No, we'll leave the police station by the front entrance. Can you turn on all the outside lights as well?

The Paparrazi thought they’d hit the jackpot and caught Ed Sheeran and Dianne Abbot slipping off to the Holiday Inn for a quickie. 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
27 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Paparrazi thought they’d hit the jackpot and caught Ed Sheeran and Dianne Abbot slipping off to the Holiday Inn for a quickie. 

Poetry

Guest Fatty
On 08/01/2023 at 21:18, peglegtwo said:

Married to a glamorous actress, and war hero and said FU to the royal family soap opera ........wow !

FU

Guest Fatty
43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Of course you do. He’s a big supporter of the current ‘chicks with dicks’ phenomena.

Didn’t you mean Dicks with Dicks?