CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit Voter Regret

Penny Farthing

On 25/01/2023 at 21:57, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not taking sides here, Cunto. But isn’t ‘Wiffles’ a bit Carl Sway-like and rather weak and immature for a cutting-edge verbal abuse site such as this? Up your game for fuck’s sake.

You stupid fucking stupid cunt, fuck off and mind you own fuckin' business, you cunt.

On 25/01/2023 at 21:57, Dyslexic cnut said:

rather weak and immature for a cutting-edge verbal abuse site such as this?

You seem to have turned a blind eye to some of your chums latest outbursts, funny how you don't have the balls to criticise them.

Up your fuckin' game!

• Like 2

On 23/01/2023 at 08:40, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, I've decided to call you Finnegan from now on. I'm not saying get them to move in with you, no, simply get some intimacy from time to time, even every other night. Finnegan, you're clearly one of those 'loads of female friends, but get no pussy types' aren't you? Listen old chap, limit your female friends as all they'll do is give you earache, going on about some 'horrible' bloke who is rude, and acts like a cunt. All the while wishing said cunt was bending her over and slapping her arse. You're sat there like a mug, trying to appear like you're listening to every word in the hope you'll get some leftovers, when in reality she is using you to offload her bollocks. It's 2023 Finnegan, time to sort your life out and cut away these leach like female 'friends'. Follow my advice and you'll go far lad.  

Well dc given yer obsession with eating children ill call you albert..like yer man albert fish..he had a thing for eating children too...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Well dc given yer obsession with eating children ill call you albert..like yer man albert fish..he had a thing for eating children too...lol

Finnegan, what the fuck is this bollocks? Eating children? Have you lost the fucking plot, or do you simply want to go toe to toe? Reported. 

You've quoted me, yet refer to @Dyslexic cnut? What the hell is going on here Finnegan? Are you drunk or something?

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

I reckon PansySpacker has fucked his brain with solanine from eating too many green spuds. when will those Irish flids learn to grow and harvest their own potatoes properly?

I'll tell you what Big Bollock, he doesn't do anything to dispel the thick Mick stereotype does he. Dear oh dear. Lol.

On 27/01/2023 at 15:50, cunt said:

You stupid fucking stupid cunt, fuck off and mind you own fuckin' business, you cunt.

On 27/01/2023 at 15:58, cunt said:

You seem to have turned a blind eye to some of your chums latest outbursts, funny how you don't have the balls to criticise them.

Up your fuckin' game!

Oh dear, lol!

Nice work DC. He's bitten faster than an Exmoor midge in late summer.

Isn't it time you permanently fucked clean off Arseholes, you genuinely distasteful little runt? And I say "runt" because, despite me not knowing your actual size, you're metaphorically a little worm so far as word proficiency is concerned.

I absolutely fucking abhor cruelty to animals, which I consider outrageous in precisely the same way as child abuse, so if you advocate one, there's a good chance your empathy won't stretch to the other. And, while I respect those who aren't dog people, I really fucking loathe those who hate them. This is you.

When Pen, Carl & Frank are your only allies, you must know you're really in the shit.

Be gone.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh dear, lol!

Isn't it time you permanently fucked clean off Arseholes, you genuinely distasteful little runt? And I say "runt" because, despite me not knowing your actual size, you're metaphorically a little worm so far as word proficiency is concerned.

I absolutely fucking abhor cruelty to animals, which I consider outrageous in precisely the same way as child abuse, so if you advocate one, there's a good chance your empathy won't stretch to the other. And, while I respect those who aren't dog people, I really fucking loathe those who hate them. This is you.

When Pen, Carl & Frank are your only allies, you must know you're really in the shit.

Be gone.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Your point about advocating the abuse of children as a given if you're au fait with the torture of animals especially rings true. 

He has tried to explain his defence of confirmed beast Pete by basically saying that he did it because he doesn't like the fact that he perceives us to be gatekeepers and bullies. Forgive me, but when child abuse is on the cards, any normal person would forget previous hostilities and agree that said nonce needs deleting off of the site, plus life itself. 

What sort of sick fucking cunt would defend a monster purely because he didn't like the people attacking him? Imagine discovering you lived next door to a child rapist and there was a neighborhood campaign to get him out. Every beef would be forgotten until the cunt was gone. R-Soles on the other hand would be letting the cunt borrow a cup of sugar and taking his bins out, all because number 29 looked at him funny six years ago.

He's a deviant, sick fucking bastard and I want him gone.

• Like 3

On 24/01/2023 at 06:05, Penny Farthing said:

bowler hats only came out in 1849,

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I bet all your neighbours are looking forward to you coming out soon…..in a bodybag. Why not just do them a massive favour and hang yourself tonight? Go on.

Ironically, 1x8-4+9 = 13, which in inches is just one more than Pen's colossal Shetland Shaker.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pen's colossal Shetland Shaker

Which destroyed the hopes and dreams of generations of caber tossers (male and female) at every Highland Games it’s turned up at uninvited and definitely unwanted. Fucking creepy, ultra boring old freak.

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Finnegan, what the fuck is this bollocks? Eating children? Have you lost the fucking plot, or do you simply want to go toe to toe? Reported. 

You've quoted me, yet refer to @Dyslexic cnut? What the hell is going on here Finnegan? Are you drunk or something?

I’ve got under his skin, bro. He knows that during the tatty-blight, him and his forefathers ate their kids. FairPlay, most of the filthy spudspooks had twenty seven of the fetid urchin cunts to pick from. They had a choice, eat your children or give up the Guinness. I stand by my submission, Panzo chomped on young Declan first and he had him medium-rare. Gaelic cannibal cunt that he is. It makes me sick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve got under his skin, bro. He knows that during the tatty-blight, him and his forefathers ate their kids. FairPlay, most of the filthy spudspooks had twenty seven of the fetid urchin cunts to pick from. They had a choice, eat your children or give up the Guinness. I stand by my submission, Panzo chomped on young Declan first and he had him medium-rare. Gaelic cannibal cunt that he is. It makes me sick.

Ah there ya are albert...d'ya know what hilarious..yer the ones with crops rotting in fields and the numpties have dashed the hopes dreams n aspirations of generations of your children..lol

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah there ya are albert...d'ya know what hilarious..yer the ones with crops rotting in fields and the numpties have dashed the hopes dreams n aspirations of generations of your children..lol

Now tell me sumtin. Did you deep fry the wee fucker or didya slooow roast him?

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Now tell me sumtin. Did you deep fry the wee fucker or didya slooow roast him?

Tragic news albert baby...the aussys won't be slappin charleys fizzgog on their money now that mammys dead n they're tearing themselves apart like some dysfunctional pikey family..which in all honesty they always were..lol

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Why would have a shaker .. are you inibiated yet again?

Not only is the first part of this sentence missing a pronoun, I think you meant "inebriated". Either that or you're some kind of lexical genius who's managed to fuse inhibited & inebriated together to form a new word.

I think you'll agree Pen, this place is in need of fresh blood (Raas & DC being the only class of 2020 – and sadly zip since then, perhaps part-timer Arnold the exception), so what must outsiders think of the standard when they see the above comment, other than it's been composed by an inebriated teen who's raided mum & dad's drinks cabinet?

Come on dimwit, up your game.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Oh dear, lol!

Be gone.

nr016871-1_1.jpg?ti1673807416

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

I couldn't have put it better myself. Your point about advocating the abuse of children as a given if you're au fait with the torture of animals especially rings true. 

He has tried to explain his defence of confirmed beast Pete by basically saying that he did it because he doesn't like the fact that he perceives us to be gatekeepers and bullies. Forgive me, but when child abuse is on the cards, any normal person would forget previous hostilities and agree that said nonce needs deleting off of the site, plus life itself. 

What sort of sick fucking cunt would defend a monster purely because he didn't like the people attacking him? Imagine discovering you lived next door to a child rapist and there was a neighborhood campaign to get him out. Every beef would be forgotten until the cunt was gone. R-Soles on the other hand would be letting the cunt borrow a cup of sugar and taking his bins out, all because number 29 looked at him funny six years ago.

He's a deviant, sick fucking bastard and I want him gone.

My, you seem to be getting hot under the collar about something, calm down or you'll have a seizure (with any luck LOL)