CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ben Crump

Cuntybaws

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the fuck do they do to let their hair down and have some fun? I bet their conversations at home are enough to drive most people to suicide. Whilst I appreciate having Police around as a deterrent, and stopping complete anarchy, I find them and their mentality quite interesting, I get some want to 'catch the bad guys' etc but I think there are slightly more sinister motives that make them want to become Police Officers. 

The most odious of the lot is a 5 foot 5 pug faced little cunt who’s idea of a riveting conversation is to talk about himself and his all action job.

Donut eating gobshite. Parks like a cunt as well 

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The most odious of the lot is a 5 foot 5 pug faced little cunt who’s idea of a riveting conversation is to talk about himself and his all action job.

Donut eating gobshite. Parks like a cunt as well 

You sure it's a bloke? Because most WPCs look and act like blokes and from what I've seen over the years, tend to escalate situations by acting like cunts

56 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The vast majority of legally held guns are owned by responsible Republican leaning citizens who quite rightly feel they would be much  more vulnerable without the ability to exercise their constitutional right to defend themselves and their property.

No guns needed, just keep a hammer handy like that nice Paul Pelosi.

Many people have pointed out the drink in his hand (he does like a drink, apparently) and his lack of trousers, but I don't think you can read too much into that where Democrats are involved.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve just seen the video footage, and fair play, they really did beat the shit out of him. When the big bald darkie waded in with his nightstick truncheon thing, he must have done something really bad to deserve it 

It’s a shame he wasn’t white, then all the non black yanks could have had a riot 

If he’d been white, it wouldn’t have been a story. The media would have ignored it and the victims family would be sent the bill for any damaged flick-sticks and side handled batons.

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No guns needed, just keep a hammer handy like that nice Paul Pelosi.

Many people have pointed out the drink in his hand (he does like a drink, apparently) and his lack of trousers, but I don't think you can read too much into that where Democrats are involved.

That wasn’t the Pelosi house. That was @Jake The Muss attacking @Eddie in his Crayford mansion, ‘Dunrobbin’.

• Like 2