CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ben Crump

Cuntybaws

Memphis is a majority black city, with black politicians, a black mayor, and a majority black police force, yet Ben Crump still pops up to say it’s all whitey’s fault, and the police are racist. What, these police?

_128433213_25078989052f7b7d8df02a53eed185a1abb69809.jpg.webp

In reality, the only colour that matters to Ben fucking Crump and his ilk is green $$$

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64435109

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet the populace will still fucking riot.

And if they don't riot that will indicate that black lives matter less when they die at the hands of black officers 

Just seen the latest pictures from Memphis on the news. They might as well rename it Mogadishu and have done with it.

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Just seen the latest pictures from Memphis on the news. They might as well rename it Mogadishu and have done with it.

I imagine they operate a similar system to the law enforcement agencies around the arctic circle. They stop people, ask them if they’re carrying a gun, and if they’re not.. they provide them with one.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Memphis is a majority black city, with black politicians, a black mayor, and a majority black police force, yet Ben Crump still pops up to say it’s all whitey’s fault, and the police are racist. What, these police?

In reality, the only colour that matters to Ben fucking Crump and his ilk is green $$$

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64435109

The Stylistics are looking well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ben Crump still pops up to say it’s all whitey’s fault,

It is whitey's fault, for bowing down, giving them everything they ask for, and they still act like fuckin' savages.

It's a jungle out there (or didn't you know?)

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Memphis is a majority black city, and the police are racist. What, these police?

Ben might have a point since to be racist is to prejudice or discriminate against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group. How do we know these policeman aren't racist toward white people because racism isn't a one way street in favour of the darkies you know.

51 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

aren't racist toward white people

Exactly Big Bollock, you drunken white, honky, cracker cunt. Lol. Are you going to be sober enough to listen to @Frank's Disco 'set' this evening? The fun begins at 10pm apparently, quite how he'll do a 'set' on here without a DJ set up and live stream is a bit baffling... uploading you tube music videos doesn't exactly flow does it? I suppose if you're an old, washed up cunt it doesn't matter. Lol.

• Like 1

It's just a shame that if they get off, any legal precedent that allows you to beat to death an erratic driver will then only apply in the American legal system.

Otherwise I'd be out there Charles Bronson style tomorrow, bludgeoning the absolute living fucking daylights out of every old cunt and woman behind the wheel of a car.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Otherwise I'd be out there Charles Bronson style tomorrow, bludgeoning the absolute living fucking daylights out of every old cunt and woman behind the wheel of a car.

What is it with Sunday's and the old fart/cunt drivers getting in my way on the roads? Take last Sunday for example, I was  in a bit of a rush and some cunt infront of me is doing 20mph in a 20mph zone... What a fucking cunt. Everyone knows it's 40mph in a 20mph zone don't they? I made the cunt aware of my presence by tailgating him most of the way and beeping my horn yet the stubborn bastard refused to yield. I'll be keeping an eye out for that cunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Exactly Big Bollock, you drunken white, honky, cracker cunt. Lol. Are you going to be sober enough to listen to @Frank's Disco 'set' this evening? The fun begins at 10pm apparently, quite how he'll do a 'set' on here without a DJ set up and live stream is a bit baffling... uploading you tube music videos doesn't exactly flow does it? I suppose if you're an old, washed up cunt it doesn't matter. Lol.

The only ‘set’ I’d like to associate with Frank is him being ‘set’ on fire 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's just a shame that if they get off, any legal precedent that allows you to beat to death an erratic driver will then only apply in the American legal system.

I’ve just seen the video footage, and fair play, they really did beat the shit out of him. When the big bald darkie waded in with his nightstick truncheon thing, he must have done something really bad to deserve it 

It’s a shame he wasn’t white, then all the non black yanks could have had a riot 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve just seen the video footage, and fair play, they really did beat the shit out of him. When the big bald darkie waded in with his nightstick truncheon thing, he must have done something really bad to deserve it 

It’s a shame he wasn’t white, then all the non black yanks could have had a riot 

Had this been the case, I suspect the Trump-initiated storm on Congress might've looked like a storm in a teacup.

48 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is it with Sunday's and the old fart/cunt drivers getting in my way on the roads? Take last Sunday for example, I was  in a bit of a rush and some cunt infront of me is doing 20mph in a 20mph zone... What a fucking cunt. Everyone knows it's 40mph in a 20mph zone don't they? I made the cunt aware of my presence by tailgating him most of the way and beeping my horn yet the stubborn bastard refused to yield. I'll be keeping an eye out for that cunt.

It’s enough to make you wonder if there’s any point  in stealing a car.

• Like 2

There something about American Cops, Black, White, Hispanic or whatever, most seem to be power mad, borderline psychopaths. Some of the sad cunts wear their fucking Police uniform to their own wedding, I mean talk about being a fucking jobsworth. I guess in a land full of mostly fucking fat, demented, gun owning cunts, it pays to be aggressive. The last thing I'd do is try and run away from some power mad Yank cop, who'll be even more of a cunt, and angry, for having to move his fat arse to catch me. The best thing is to try and stay away from the Cops/Police (if possible) wherever you are in the world. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There something about American Cops, Black, White, Hispanic or whatever, most seem to be power mad, borderline psychopaths. Some of the sad cunts where there fucking uniform to their own wedding. I mean talk about being a fucking jobsworth, I guess in a land full of mostly fucking fat, demented, gun owning cunts, it pays to be aggressive. The last thing I'd do is try and run away from some power mad Yank cop, who'll be even more of cunt for having to move his fat arse to catch me. The best thing is to try and stay away from the Cops/Police (if possible) wherever you are in the world. 

It’s a well know fact most yanks are thick as shit. There’s 2 families of coppers (both husband and wife) in my village and all 4 are up their own arse, narcissistic fuckwits with about 3 GCSEs between them. What I’m getting at is the standard of human beings in the police force here is fucking woeful, so no wonder it’s far worse over the water 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Start in North Walsham then. And don't limit it to old cunts and wimmin 

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Had this been the case, I suspect the Trump-initiated storm on Congress might've looked like a storm in a teacup.

Full on race wars, tar ‘n featherin’, lynchings and cross burning. It really doesn’t seen that far away considering how immensely stupid and intolerant most yanks are, whatever their colour.

Christ they’re fucking wankers

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s a well know fact most yanks are thick as shit. There’s 2 families of coppers (both husband and wife) in my village and all 4 are up their own arse, narcissistic fuckwits with about 3 GCSEs between them. What I’m getting at is the standard of human beings in the police force here is fucking woeful, so no wonder it’s far worse over the water 

I could never have a Copper as a mate, or have a female Copper girlfriend Stubby. Obviously I'm a fine, upstanding, law abiding citizen with nothing to hide but imagine them coming around your house etc, they're never off duty and are nosy fuckers. There are a couple in my Lodge and I keep our conversations minimal, I've seen a few coppers whilst out and about who look like weak, little nerd types, who should be still living at their parents house and playing on the PlayStation. How they're supposed to catch some big cunt is beyond me, I won't even go on about the high heel and nail varnish wearing, pride supporting male plonkers Coppers. 

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

There’s 2 families of coppers (both husband and wife) in my village and all 4 are up their own arse, narcissistic fuckwits with about 3 GCSEs between them.

What the fuck do they do to let their hair down and have some fun? I bet their conversations at home are enough to drive most people to suicide. Whilst I appreciate having Police around as a deterrent, and stopping complete anarchy, I find them and their mentality quite interesting, I get some want to 'catch the bad guys' etc but I think there are slightly more sinister motives that make them want to become Police Officers. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There something about American Cops, Black, White, Hispanic or whatever, most seem to be power mad, borderline psychopaths. Some of the sad cunts where there fucking uniform to their own wedding. I mean talk about being a fucking jobsworth, I guess in a land full of mostly fucking fat, demented, gun owning cunts, it pays to be aggressive. The last thing I'd do is try and run away from some power mad Yank cop, who'll be even more of cunt for having to move his fat arse to catch me. The best thing is to try and stay away from the Cops/Police (if possible) wherever you are in the world. 

The reality is that every interaction the cops have with the public in the US begins with the cops having a perfectly reasonable suspicion that the person they’re facing is carrying a firearm, so it’s surprising that the way they properly conduct themselves in the vast majority of cases is ignored, but the small number of incidents which don’t end well are jumped on by the race baiting MSM and opportunist politicians with the usual glee and hysterical shrieking of their well worn tropes such as ‘white supremacy, BLACK LIVES MATTER and ‘defund the police’ etc. These are the dishonest, agenda obsessed elites who bleat on endlessly in favour of ‘gun control’ while living in their secure gated communities with armed protection, and protected by heavily armed private security guards when they venture out in public to demand that  everyone else should have their guns taken off them.

The truth is that the vast majority of gun crime in the US occurs in the Democrat run shitholes with the toughest firearm laws in the country, perpetrated by gangs using illegal guns. The vast majority of legally held guns are owned by responsible Republican leaning citizens who quite rightly feel they would be much  more vulnerable without the ability to exercise their constitutional right to defend themselves and their property.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024🇱🇷