CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Chris"

Prints Harry

Asylum seeker in Newquay hotel 'prison' regrets UK move

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-65054731

I am not looking at any of the anti racial or LGBT issues here .. this one arrived at Gatwick .. more it is why they are thinking that the UK is a good destination in the first place. The best way to deal with the illegal attempts in the first place is so that there are no boats or migrant to turn back. I suspect that many of them do know that there will be problems but that in some way they will overcome the problems and be allowed to remain and live in the UK.

I dod suspect that some of these well meaning but foolish people are a big part of the issue .. Kernow (Cornwall) in many ways is one of the most bigotted and hostile pleces to outsiders in the UK .. many of the locals cannot get a place to live let alone accommodate newcomers so who the fuck are these protesters? An issue must be that people like "Chris" are thinking that they will be welcome after all .. in some cases I do wonder whether some of these protesters are aiding the people smugglers.

_129138258_whatsappimage2023-03-24at16.4

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

If he doesn't like it here, he could always fuck off. There's no pleasing some people.

That is of course an option but the real answer is to stop them seeing the UK as a an option and thus not head here in the first place ,, we need also to find out exactly who these cunts with the posters saying that "immgrants are welcome" and if they are in fact triggering the influx of the illegal (unwelcome ) migrants it is obvious that the so called "far right" retoric is not either getting through to them or discouraing them.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

Asylum seeker in Newquay hotel 'prison' regrets UK move

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-65054731

I am not looking at any of the anti racial or LGBT issues here .. this one arrived at Gatwick .. more it is why they are thinking that the UK is a good destination in the first place. The best way to deal with the illegal attempts in the first place is so that there are no boats or migrant to turn back. I suspect that many of them do know that there will be problems but that in some way they will overcome the problems and be allowed to remain and live in the UK.

I dod suspect that some of these well meaning but foolish people are a big part of the issue .. Kernow (Cornwall) in many ways is one of the most bigotted and hostile pleces to outsiders in the UK .. many of the locals cannot get a place to live let alone accommodate newcomers so who the fuck are these protesters? An issue must be that people like "Chris" are thinking that they will be welcome after all .. in some cases I do wonder whether some of these protesters are aiding the people smugglers.

_129138258_whatsappimage2023-03-24at16.4

The BBC appear to have nothing but contempt for islam when it comes to the treatment of homosexuals. But wholeheartedly support the trafficking and sexual abuse of underage white girls. A massive contradiction that defies logic. Until you factor in that the BBC has been enabling and protecting paedophiles for decades. 
 They also have form when it comes to fabricating stories to garner sympathy for their fellow perverts. 
 They were exposed in Calais, dressing up the 4 or 5 children who were actually there, in different clothes to make it appear that the camp was full of kids. This ‘Chris’, doesn’t even exist. They can say whatever they want and just use the excuse that they need to protect his identity.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

we need also to find out exactly who these cunts with the posters saying that "immgrants are welcome" and if they are in fact triggering the influx of the illegal (unwelcome ) migrants

They are encouraging them, they are as bad as the traffickers, they should be charged with aiding and abetting.

They are lefty cunts who like throwing around the word 'racist' at people who object to migrants, in turn they should be labelled as 'enablers for trafficking', it is a joint enterprise.

The usual answer from lefties like that Owen cunt of the Graudian is "we are taking in a lot less than Germany, Italy...etc" Which to me is a fucking cop out and an unsophisticated answer. The fact is is that these soppy twats can't make the correlation that this is a small island that is breaking under the pressure of more people coming in. If you have a car park that has space for 200 cars you don't let in 300 cars because theres not enough room. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The usual answer from lefties like that Owen cunt of the Graudian is "we are taking in a lot less than Germany, Italy...etc" Which to me is a fucking cop out and an unsophisticated answer. The fact is is that these soppy twats can't make the correlation that this is a small island that is breaking under the pressure of more people coming in. If you have a car park that has space for 200 cars you don't let in 300 cars because theres not enough room. 

There is if you remove all the dinghy’s , sorry ‘small boats’ as we’re allowed to describe them as nowadays. The word dinghy is now far more racist than nigger, coon, paki, sooty or any of the traditional old school terms of endearment that once made this country great. It’s getting so fucked up that I don’t know my ‘booty’ from my Idris elbow now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It is not just lefties but quite a few righties too .. they appear to be unable to corrolate many things .. the British (especially the English) are despised and blamed for the world's problems yet the cunts are still dying to come and live here whatever the risk. Now that Scotland has a muslim leader many of them will be flocking there as they will be welcomed with open arms ( @Cuntybaws and @Rev  will be able to confirm this.) .. as to the issue of us already being an overcrowded island and thus there is no room for the migrants the stock reply is "you can't say that".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Now that Scotland has a muslim leader many of them will be flocking there as they will be welcomed with open arms ( @Cuntybaws and @Rev  will be able to confirm this.)

Actually, I told everybody I was Norwegian. The average Englishman is very gullible, not much good with accents, and really poor at telling immigrants apart, which is why they think Sikhs are "Pakis".

rain-in-spain.gif?ssl=1

I counted 22 people in the picture..maybe a few more that i missed ? Yeah that's about right, a handful of zombies representing the whole of fucking Cornwall, just another MSM paid propaganda stunt.

Fuck off, no one in their right minds want any of these cunts from the third world.

20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Actually, I told everybody I was Norwegian. The average Englishman is very gullible, not much good with accents, and really poor at telling immigrants apart, which is why they think Sikhs are "Pakis".

rain-in-spain.gif?ssl=1

TBH if you said that in a local Clydebank accent they probable thought you said Glaswegien.