CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Cunt here

Ted Cunterblast

On 27/03/2023 at 22:57, Eric Cuntman said:

Give him a chance. First night nerves. He’s been getting kicked in the bollocks all day and stuck around. He may find his feet.

When @Snowy first joined, we all thought he was a Downs syndrome mollusc. But look at him now… a fucking A-Lister.

Nothings changed young Eric, I just know how to spend time away from here and when to come on ,kinda like Frank but I dont do a swan song about it with some shit Rocky repeat song.

Here's the deal , anytime I take a hiatus I will from now on in my resurrection  post the opening credits to steptoe and son ,I might bag some likes if I further this with the Last of Summer wine straight after it .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Snowy said:

Nothings changed young Eric, I just know how to spend time away from here and when to come on ,kinda like Frank but I dont do a swan song about it with some shit Rocky repeat song.

Here's the deal , anytime I take a hiatus I will from now on in my resurrection  post the opening credits to steptoe and son ,I might bag some likes if I further this with the Last of Summer wine straight after it .

The photo of yourself and Albert, with Frank pulling the cart along, is your defining moment. Your own ‘Walnut-a-Head’. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Snowy said:

Snowy I’ve just been to the flicks in Brunswick Square to see the best film of the year so far.. As Bestas (The Beasts). I want you to watch it and report back to me by the weekend. 

Guest Sue R Pipe
17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m not known for recommending shit on here willy nilly, Eric. It’s a wonderful film. Don’t cheapen it with your lonely vibes. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s a gallophallic remake of Straw Dogs. But you probably missed that in your haste to appear cosmopolitan.

Watch The Rack Pack, BBC iplayer. Great dramatisation of the Steve Davis/Hurricane Higgins rivalry in the 1980's, snooker loopy era.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Snowy I’ve just been to the flicks in Brunswick Square to see the best film of the year so far.. As Bestas (The Beasts). I want you to watch it and report back to me by the weekend. 

Frank what do you think of Dario Argento as a film maker, i love his films, the operatic eruption of violence really gets me going. If you haven't seen it, i reccomend you watch The Stendhal Syndrome, stars his daughter Asia Argento as a policewoman tracking down a rapist and ends up being one of his victims. Dario's skill at directing his own daughter in some torid scenes is simply breathtaking and a treat to the senses.

Go and watch it now Cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Frank what do you think of Dario Argento as a film maker, i love his films, the operatic eruption of violence really gets me going. If you haven't seen it, i reccomend you watch The Stendhal Syndrome, stars his daughter Asia Argento as a policewoman tracking down a rapist and ends up being one of his victims. Dario's skill at directing his own daughter in some torid scenes is simply breathtaking and a treat to the senses.

Go and watch it now Cunt.

I will, and I’ll report back. Thank you, Bender. 

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Got it on DVD.

”Jesus, that’s what happens when a carrot fucks a snail.”

It was good, only thing I thought was a bit too artistic license was at the end, when Alex Higgins came meekly into Barry Hearn's office and begged to join the matchroom stable. As if the hurricane would ask that wide boy double glazing salesman for anything.

Just now, Sue R Pipe said:

It was good, only thing I thought was a bit too artistic license was at the end, when Alex Higgins came meekly into Barry Hearn's office and begged to join the matchroom stable. As if the hurricane would ask that wide boy double glazing salesman for anything.

I’m guessing that Hearn made that up to boost his own ego.

17 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

I’ll never forget Alex miscueing on the final black for a maximum break and the white flying off the table, but still getting 10 grand for the highest break of the tournament for 139.

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll never forget Alex miscueing on the final black for a maximum break and the white flying off the table, but still getting 10 grand for the highest break of the tournament for 139.

Against Perrie Mans in ‘78, if I’m not mistaken. Two points for a cannon on a red, double-cushion black ball re-spot and the old ‘bed of rice’ check-side rule. Fabulous! 

• Like 1