CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

No. I’m saying the tranny ticket collector freak has an enormous cock. Marty Feldmans mince pies would look like a couple of fresh frogspawn if they were captured in the same photo.

So you're saying he has big bollocks? Why are you telling me this, Billy?

Tell him - it'll probably brighten his day.

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I do have a golf ball that I found and I did see a big pheasant cock a couple of weeks ago. TBH I do wonder whether Billy has a cock or balls as he does seem fixated with talking about them.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You’re up to no good tonight, Killa. I’ve been staying in a shithole up your way, called Espley. Middle of nowhere frankly. I’d been up to see a former ‘acquaintance’ who’s staying in Frankland for a couple of decades. I’m not saying Northumberland is behind the times, but last night two Teddy-boys kicked off on me in a pub because I nudged the juke-box. I diven’t knaa how you do it.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re up to no good tonight, Killa. I’ve been staying in a shithole up your way, called Espley. Middle of nowhere frankly. I’d been up to see a former ‘acquaintance’ who’s staying in Frankland for a couple of decades. I’m not saying Northumberland is behind the times, but last night two Teddy-boys kicked off on me in a pub because I nudged the juke-box. I diven’t knaa how you do it.

Drug and alcohol abuse, mostly...

30 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I just remember that the people who actually worked on it were italians. I don'y even know whether it is still used.

I didn’t know that much about them until I just googled it. They are pretty much the only machines that are built to do that job. They also came up with the ultrasound fault detector that inspects the rails during operation, and they are still making them for use all round the world. And the Dutch managed to crash one into a shop and killed some cunts with it. 

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/thomas-the-tank-autistic-train-b2162611.html%3famp

Jesus fucking Christ. I hope we're all wiped out by a meteorite imminently.

Or a big space sausage that’s waiting to hear from some whales that aren’t alive anymore. 

• Like 2