CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

Yes, I’m sure this he/she/it has their own nomination but fuck off, if ever there was something who needs cunting…

I unfortunately caught the merest glimpse of this ghastly looking old crone on the telly this evening. Fuck me, this disgrace looks like a cross between Gloria Hunnford, Pat Butcher and the shitty stained back end of diarrhoea ridden camel. A pig in lipstick if ever there was one. How the fuck the BBC can justify putting such a hideous looking creature on tea time telly when children will be watching, Christ knows.

Those responsible and the foul beast itself, need running over with a JCB and the twitching remains set on fire.

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I’m sure this he/she/it has their own nomination but fuck off, if ever there was something who needs cunting…

I unfortunately caught the merest glimpse of this ghastly looking old crone on the telly this evening. Fuck me, this disgrace looks like a cross between Gloria Hunnford, Pat Butcher and the shitty stained back end of diarrhoea ridden camel. A pig in lipstick if ever there was one. How the fuck the BBC can justify putting such a hideous looking creature on tea time telly when children will be watching, Christ knows.

Those responsible and the foul beast itself, need running over with a JCB and the twitching remains set on fire.

If you're gonna have the audacity to attempt to cunt a fine, upstanding, pillar of the community, a person who has raised incredible amounts of money for charity, and been at the forefront in defending gender rights, at least have the courtesy to get their fuckin' name correct, before you completely destroy their career, it's Suzy Eddie Izzard.

Just sayin'...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Stubby Pecker, all well and good, BUT I sincerely hope that someone will remember to remove the newts from his rectum beforehand. 

Guest Sue R Pipe
20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Repeat bollocks from a swampy wannabe, Net Zero, animal fucking wrongun.

Chug some weedkiller you mindless wanker.

4 hours ago, Lucy said:

If you're gonna have the audacity to attempt to cunt a fine, upstanding, pillar of the community, a person who has raised incredible amounts of money for charity, and been at the forefront in defending gender rights, at least have the courtesy to get their fuckin' name correct, before you completely destroy their career, it's Suzy Eddie Izzard.

Just sayin'...

I’ll give him credit for running all those marathons, fair play, and he was genuinely funny- about 20 fucking years ago mind. 

However, one only has to look at the silly cunt to work out what a pointless and ridiculous individual he’s become.

He still needs killing with fire, as do you you dog dirty obsessed creep

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Stubby Pecker, all well and good, BUT I sincerely hope that someone will remember to remove the newts from his rectum beforehand. 

Newts are far too noble a creature to shove up one’s wrong ‘un, even for a screaming bender like Izzard. Shoving you cock up a goose however…

Disappointed you’re not dead

Fuck off 

4 hours ago, Sue R Pipe said:

It’s clear from the idiotic rubbish you’ve posted, you’ve been here before under another guise.

More than likely banned for paedo references or worse.

Your contributions are humourless, infantile, and some of the least intelligent shite ever posted here. But congratulations, you’ve succeeded in attracting likes from the sites resident lepers, a dog shite collecting idiot and a half bind transvestite with a cock as girthy as 200 year old oak. You fucking mong 

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Newts are far too noble a creature to shove up one’s wrong ‘un, even for a screaming bender like Izzard. Shoving you cock up a goose however…

Disappointed you’re not dead

Fuck off 

It’s clear from the idiotic rubbish you’ve posted, you’ve been here before under another guise.

More than likely banned for paedo references or worse.

Your contributions are humourless, infantile, and some of the least intelligent shite ever posted here. But congratulations, you’ve succeeded in attracting likes from the sites resident lepers, a dog shite collecting idiot and a half bind transvestite with a cock as girthy as 200 year old oak. You fucking mong 

U gonna cry bby?

Guest Sue R Pipe
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Another stupid post of pointless rubbish from our still-living-with-parents resident idiot. Christ, I bet they fucking hate you.

Stubby, I've recently acquired a rare Montseny Brook Newt, and tonight I'm going to stamp it to death.

I'll PM you the pic after I'm done.

16 hours ago, Lucy said:

Just sayin'...

Fuck off, R Soles. And I mean that.

Really, just fuck off. You are on the margins of a website like this, which means you are far outside the norm in society. I’ve no doubt you live in fear of a knock on the door at any moment. Truly weird sinister cunt with no friends and on many watch lists. Must be hard to be the one that everyone you went to school with still talks about, and not because you were a good bloke.

Dog hating scat hoarding fucking wrong un.

Die slowly in a fire.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Fuck off, R Soles. And I mean that.

Really, just fuck off. You are on the margins of a website like this, which means you are far outside the norm in society. I’ve no doubt you live in fear of a knock on the door at any moment. Truly weird sinister cunt with no friends and on many watch lists. Must be hard to be the one that everyone you went to school with still talks about, and not because you were a good bloke.

Dog hating scat hoarding fucking wrong un.

Die slowly in a fire.

Of all the truly weird and sinister cunts we’ve had on CC over the years, this cunt wears the fucking crown. 

On 01/04/2023 at 17:11, Guest Sue R Pipe said:

Sue R Pipe, somehow I feel you can do better that this, I'm not quite sure why, but I think you can.  I maybe I'm wrong but...

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Sue R Pipe, your account has reached the end of life and I've kicked your sorry carcass into the cyber ether. Cya.

Sure... until the next time he finds a way in. I wonder how his spunk-obsessed, sexist, supremacist, homophobic, animal-raping, child abuse-inferring charisma will go down on Twatter. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I wonder how his spunk-obsessed, sexist, supremacist, homophobic, animal-raping, child abuse-inferring

Your self-awareness obviously went astray when you wrote that.

It's everything you have said about other posters, at one time or another.

Kettle/pot.

Idiot

4 hours ago, Lucy said:

Your self-awareness obviously went astray when you wrote that.

It's everything you have said about other posters, at one time or another.

Kettle/pot.

Idiot

If we're talking about aphorisms, you can shove your kettle analogy up your fucking arse and consider for one moment the saying "If the shoe fits."

I fully understand that a decade and a half of inhaling the contents of your poop-a-scoop has rendered your brain as wet as your y-fronts whenever Crufts is on the box. But you can't confess to the sheer amount of deviant, sexual behaviour that you have on here and then accuse others of the same just because they subsequently decide to pull you up on it.

You're a dangerous wrong'un and I want you off my site for good.

• Like 2