CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

16 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Cool where do you live, PM me your details and we can get this show on the road.

Bring a big ladder and wear rubber gloves Fends if you’re going to his gaff. The fence at Rampton is about 20ft high and  hard wired to the national grid. And make sure only to bring the rubber handled hammers. I’m sure you’ve got it all covered anyway.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2023 at 23:07, King Billy said:

Bring a big ladder and wear rubber gloves Fends if you’re going to his gaff. The fence at Rampton is about 20ft high and  hard wired to the national grid. And make sure only to bring the rubber handled hammers. I’m sure you’ve got it all covered anyway.

I heard the sad cunt lived in a pod and got regular boosters so he could stay living in a pod eating crickets.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, and said:

Get one of your many sycophants to tickle your funny bone, you smug, cock-smoking, dipshit.

51 minutes ago, and said:

Where do you usually cum?

46 minutes ago, and said:

Smart move, let them pay the cleaning bill.

44 minutes ago, and said:

Up to your usual standard, isn't Dickless pumping enough jizz down your throat? 🥒💦

Look out, someone's had half a pint this afternoon!

• Like 1

On 17/04/2023 at 18:51, and said:

At least it was beer, unlike your usual tipple, Wolfie's cock drops 🥒💦

I've got a mate who works at the NCA. After passing your IP address along he's dug up some sinister shit hiding behind your numerous proxies and VPNs.

51xyW2BQgxkL.jpg

Prepare for a knock on your kennel cage door.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got a mate who works at the NCA. After passing your IP address along he's dug up some sinister shit hiding behind your numerous proxies and VPNs.

51xyW2BQgxkL.jpg

Prepare for a knock on your kennel cage door.

I bet they’re playing Skat. Very popular in Germany which would explain the VPN.