CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extra-terestrial intelligent life believing cunts

Penny Farthing

We are not seemingly receiving radio or other communications from these cunts, so it is likely that there is no intelligent life out there that is capaple of communicating with us or otherwise showing evidence that they are there .. perhaps they live in water or, more likely do not exist. In truth intelligent life capable of developing using electrical technology has emerged on Earth via long and complex processes with each stage resulting by chance. Each step in human development has faced challenges from cunts who see it as a threat to their religious beliefs or ability to make a living. so even an air living intelligence might never reach the stage we on Earth have. The extra-terestrials ain't coming any time or talking to us. If they do come they are likely to be even dafter and more dangerous cunts than we are.

Blimey. This nom didnt even get one post in before derailment. 

Back on post; it always amazes me that the cunts who get abducted and experimented on are hick rednecks from Alabama or a gas fitter from Warrington. So taking into account that they takes these skills with them, they must be mean fucking Ten Pin bowlers and be able to kit out their alien houses with Central Heating. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

You clearly havent had your morning asphyxiwank with your shower hose. Creepy little midget cunt.

Frank i'm listening to the Cosmo's Factory LP (UK issue) by the Creedence while i'm looking out my back door wondering Who'll Stop The Rain.

What's your take on that ?

32 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Frank i'm listening to the Cosmo's Factory LP (UK issue) by the Creedence while i'm looking out my back door wondering Who'll Stop The Rain.

Fucking love Creedance. Theres a tribute group Clearwater Creedance Revival who are the bollocks. If you can go see them 

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

We are not seemingly receiving radio or other communications from these cunts, so it is likely that there is no intelligent life out there that is capaple of communicating with us or otherwise showing evidence that they are there .. perhaps they live in water or, more likely do not exist. In truth intelligent life capable of developing using electrical technology has emerged on Earth via long and complex processes with each stage resulting by chance. Each step in human development has faced challenges from cunts who see it as a threat to their religious beliefs or ability to make a living. so even an air living intelligence might never reach the stage we on Earth have. The extra-terestrials ain't coming any time or talking to us. If they do come they are likely to be even dafter and more dangerous cunts than we are.

Thick cunt, go and study the Electromagnetic spectrum, frequency, interdimensional physics and ancient history and then report back with your findings. That should take you about 5,000 years and by that time non of us will be here and the Corner will be long gone but the good news is, whilst you are off discovering, we won't have to put up with all your banal nominations and utter cringe posts.

Do fuck off for good PLEASE !

Guest Sue R Pipe
53 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can see that his anger stems from SMS, but hey, get over it. The man has a lovely wife who can cook, he has his own modelling shed, and a nice patio. What more does he want from life?

Any pics?

Guest Sue R Pipe
1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

Hi mate .. I had a nice walk along the river this afteroon and then watched people playing with their dogs in the park. Have you done anything nice?

With your dick out, furiously masterbating.

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Bend you and I go back a long way. However, hand on heart, I don’t think I’ve ever been remotely interested in anything you’ve recommended over the years. David Crosby’s album ‘Lighthouse’ is very good. 

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A boyfriend who knows how to give a good time with just a tube of polystyrene cement.....probably.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You clearly haven't had your evening asphyxiwank with your shower hose. Creepy little dog-bothering cunt.

I don’t think there’s ever been a less funny, more stupid and generally fucking idiotic wanker on CC than you. In fact I’m sure of it.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

A boyfriend who knows how to give a good time with just a tube of polystyrene cement.....probably.

36 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You clearly haven't had your evening asphyxiwank with your shower hose. Creepy little dog-bothering cunt.

Only a drunken idiot cracking open his 15th can of Thatchers Gold might actually be capable of creating such incredibly unfunny pieces of shit.

• Like 2