CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Compare and contrast my post count of 6.2k posts in just over nine years with your 17.2k post count in less than half that time . Add to the mix is the sad realisation that you haven't got anything right in 17.2k posts of misinformed showboating. Stay warm.

Lady pens by now is in the millions by the constant absolute shit she/he posts and all the sleeper accounts she/he has.

You'd have to knock off about fifteen thousand just for the albert tross shit.

I've got less than 1000 and I'm still better than that dreay cunt,it's not about being right ,it's about being a cunt. Dreary fucking google cunt.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You stupid cuntess cunt. Explain yourself.

Just knowing which floor she was dropped (thrown?) from many years ago (when she first learned to talk) and landed on her head would suffice DC. I’d have to guess at least the 20th, based on her complete lack of self awareness and understanding of reality. It’s a crying shame really. If I wasn’t such a heartless, narcissistic, thicko loser I’d possibly consider giving her the big fella up the wrongun (one time only) as a charitable gesture, but she’d probably take it the wrong way lol lol. And tbh I would never insert my massive, jab free, pureblood sausage inside her rancid, experimental mRNA riddled, lab grown vagina, no matter how sorry I genuinely feel for the stupid cunt.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just knowing which floor she was dropped (thrown?) from many years ago (when she first learned to talk) and landed on her head would suffice DC. I’d have to guess at least the 20th, based on her complete lack of self awareness and understanding of reality. It’s a crying shame really. If I wasn’t such a heartless, narcissistic, thicko loser I’d possibly consider giving her the big fella up the wrongun (one time only) as a charitable gesture, but she’d probably take it the wrong way lol lol. And tbh I would never insert my massive, jab free, pureblood sausage inside her rancid, experimental mRNA riddled, lab grown vagina, no matter how sorry I genuinely feel for the stupid cunt.

Happy removing her cherry though weren’t you, you heartless cunt. She was only 47 then.

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just give her the hymen key ring back, Bill. She’s never gonna let it lie.

I sold it on eBay DC. I advertised it as Vincent Van Gogh’s left ear which my great Grandfather had found beside a litter bin in Arles, Southern France on Christmas Eve 1888 when he was driving home for Christmas in his imaginary prototype Citroen DS, listening to Chris Rea on the in car gramophone player which wasn’t officially ever a factory fitted option, but you know me, I never let the truth get in the way of a far fetched tale. Ask the Vulcan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How’s the re-sleeved refugee what I sent you doing?

Just started showing a profit after all this time DC. I’m not complaining as I’ve always said ‘If you push hard you always get back more than you Putin’. I’ve told her if she keeps up the hard work we might just be able to post her husband a pair of her heavily soiled knickers to the frontline for Christmas if he’s still alive, and if she smashes it out of the park, maybe even a kinder egg each for the kids if they haven’t been blown up at the orphanage. I’ve got high hopes for the girl but it’s up to her if she wants the good life enough to knuckle down and put her back into it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

And so you should, you thick, always wrong Paddy cunt.

Pull your greasy garlic infused old maggot out of whatever terrified goose you’re abusing tonight and up your fucking game before cancer season arrives again Withers. I suspect that even Frank must be disappointed with your current efforts, you fucking fossilised cheese eating surrender monkey.

11 hours ago, Snowy said:

Lady pens by now is in the millions by the constant absolute shit she/he posts and all the sleeper accounts she/he has.

I've got less than 1000 and I'm still better than that dreay cunt,it's not about being right ,it's about being a cunt. Dreary fucking google cunt.

The purpose of The Corner is not about being a cunt but to name and discuss the cunts of the world. The clue is on the header tag-line on top of every page within the website. That said, the site's proprietors accept that there will some needling between the puntership. The owners have always maintained that The Corner is a broad church so we are not going to get rid of someone simply because a group of entitled noise-makers do not like someone or his/her style. As I intimated earlier - use the 'ignore' facility, its not that difficult.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Snowy said:

I was not albert ross you dreary empty-headed lump of shit .. funny that you should bring up that name at random .. was it you?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The purpose of The Corner is not about being a cunt but to name and discuss the cunts of the world. The clue is on the header tag-line on top of every page within the website. That said, the site's proprietors accept that there will some needling between the puntership. The owners have always maintained that The Corner is a broad church so we are not going to get rid of someone simply because a group of entitled noise-makers do not like someone or his/her style. As I intimated earlier - use the 'ignore' facility, its not that difficult.

True. But to be fair, it hasn’t done my career any harm.

On 10/06/2023 at 13:15, Eric Cuntman said:

That was fucking depressing wasn’t it. The blokes voice for a start, you would lose the will to live long before reaching the bit where everybody lost interest. Usually when he said something like: ‘Stenhousemuir 0 Falkirk 1’

Queens Park Rangers - nil

Tranmere Rovers - nil

We now go to our Africa correspondent Um Jammer Lammy on the 20th anniversary of the tongwongbongzooie creek massacre,

Zzzz

28 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Queens Park Rangers - nil

Tranmere Rovers - nil

We now go to our Africa correspondent Um Jammer Lammy on the 20th anniversary of the tongwongbongzooie creek massacre,

Zzzz

Ah.. slaughtering the peace loving pygmies of Umboto Gorge. 
Three score draws with early indications of two winners. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed why I post about them ,whilst nonsensical in my own manner I am indeed posting my own topics about the cunts of the world.

But you was the one accusing Billy about having so many posts which you then shoved in his face ,to which I replied that I have less than Lady pen.

Keep up girl.

Were only getting started.

13 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I was not albert ross you dreary empty-headed lump of shit .. funny that you should bring up that name at random .. was it you?

We both had a silent agreement for month's to not talk to each other ,have I touched a nerve here ?

Bless.

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

Indeed why I post about them ,whilst nonsensical in my own manner I am indeed posting my own topics about the cunts of the world.

But you was the one accusing Billy about having so many posts which you then shoved in his face ,to which I replied that I have less than Lady pen.

Keep up girl.

Were only getting started.

Excellent, let's hope you have at last found a pair of big-boy pants 'cos so far all we've had from you is insecurity, petulance, cry-baby antics and twisted narratives (including quote above).

"keep up" indeed...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Snowy said:

We both had a silent agreement for month's to not talk to each other ,have I touched a nerve here ?

Bless.

I am deaf so I would not have heard a silent agreement .. Albert's modus etc was very much that of a teengaged student type. Which is what i think that you likely are .. are you a trained astro-fisasistsic by any chance?

On 29/06/2023 at 00:30, King Billy said:

Pull your greasy garlic infused old maggot out of whatever terrified goose you’re abusing tonight and up your fucking game before cancer season arrives again Withers. I suspect that even Frank must be disappointed with your current efforts, you fucking fossilised cheese eating surrender monkey.

@King Billy, if you think I am remotely concerned with what that mincing Dandy makes of my efforts, you are an even bigger cunt than I took you for. I am willing to admit that I have been off my game lately, but I have been extremely busy, attempting to fulfill a rush order for 50,000 Molotov Cocktails.  Now fuck off and bother Eric, he loves the attention.

• Like 2