CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Schofield

Mike Hunt

I dunno, but I do wonder about the parents.  First it's an alleged underage gopher for brother one, now it's noncing for brother two.  I do know they're a pair of twisted cunts though.

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/read-this/phillip-schofield-breaks-silence-after-brother-timothy-schofield-found-guilty-of-sexually-abusing-boy-4090876

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I dunno, but I do wonder about the parents.  First it's an alleged underage gopher for brother one, now it's noncing for brother two.  I do know they're a pair of twisted cunts though.

https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/read-this/phillip-schofield-breaks-silence-after-brother-timothy-schofield-found-guilty-of-sexually-abusing-boy-4090876

Pip sounds like he's trying very hard to distance himself from old Timbo in that article, to the point that it sounds like he's definitely covered up more than what we've been led to believe.

It's a well known fact that the prevalence of fiddling kids is higher per capita in the bandit population than in the normal one, even though @Last Cunt Standing disagrees with me, for reasons unknown.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pip sounds like he's trying very hard to distance himself from old Timbo in that article, to the point that it sounds like he's definitely covered up more than what we've been led to believe.

It's a well known fact that the prevalence of fiddling kids is higher per capita in the bandit population than in the normal one, even though @Last Cunt Standing disagrees with me, for reasons unknown.

He's not been posting much recently. Perhaps he's been busy sending coordinates of remote Western ‘Strayan beaches to illegal immigrants arriving by boat from the UK.

Let's hope Timmy on hearing that his brother has disowned him wreaks revenge by giving up a story on 'Phillip the wrong un' and that they both end up in the prison showers with Big Leroy from C wing up to his nuts in guts.

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

Let's hope Timmy on hearing that his brother has disowned him wreaks revenge by giving up a story on 'Phillip the wrong un' and that they both end up in the prison showers with Big Leroy from C wing up to his nuts in guts.

I expect Phil will be using his well practiced expertise at queue jumping for the showers if Mr Big is in there getting himself stiff and ready for a bit of ‘celebrity bum fun’. 

• 1 month later...
On 16/05/2023 at 03:05, Decimus said:

How many gofers has Pip fisted?

Two if you count the puppet.

Isn’t there a photo I’ve seen somewhere of young Pip out to dinner with his young man? Had the look of a weekend dad dragging his teenage boy down the Harvester and sitting in stony silence. God knows what’s in it for the young fella, other than the promise of career advancement perhaps. Is it really worth giving up your hole for the distant promise of a job as continuity announcer on ITV4, telling dozing pensioners it’s time for another episode of Vera?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Isn’t there a photo I’ve seen somewhere of young Pip out to dinner with his young man? Had the look of a weekend dad dragging his teenage boy down the Harvester and sitting in stony silence. God knows what’s in it for the young fella, other than the promise of career advancement perhaps. Is it really worth giving up your hole for the distant promise of a job as continuity announcer on ITV4, telling dozing pensioners it’s time for another episode of Vera?

"Come with me lad, and we'll see the bright lights together'.   Then later you realise it was just a bottle of poppers.

38 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Matt McGreevy gagging order. 

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It was common knowledge during my time at ITV south bank, brave Phil had parted ways from his young runner friend, who he met at a school, Phil kindly stayed in contact with until him until he was old enough to get a runners job at south bank studio. The runner , about to go public was suddenly promoted to an assistant producer on loose women, also produced in the south bank studios. Suddenly, and I don’t know why, the papers didn’t get their story, and brave, brave pip was a hero….

everyone knew about Phil, the crew had a WhatsApp group called ‘we hate Philip Schofield 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

It was common knowledge during my time at ITV south bank, brave Phil had parted ways from his young runner friend, who he met at a school, Phil kindly stayed in contact with until him until he was old enough to get a runners job at south bank studio. The runner , about to go public was suddenly promoted to an assistant producer on loose women, also produced in the south bank studios. Suddenly, and I don’t know why, the papers didn’t get their story, and brave, brave pip was a hero….

everyone knew about Phil, the crew had a WhatsApp group called ‘we hate Philip Schofield 

It does explain a lot about the quality of ITV content for the last 20 years if this is the route to promotion.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

What did you do there?