CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Conspiracy The Bacofoil Brigade Don't Like To Talk About

Mrs Roops

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

I tried to make her go to rehab and she said ‘no no no’ RK.

Anyway good luck with the DIY thing. I’ve always steered well clear of all that sort of carry on myself as I think it’s only fair to let the woman get some experts in and then inevitably  fuck it all up according to her instructions, at which point I can then tell her ‘You should have let me help from the start and none of this would have happened. But never mind, we’re a team and we’ll be stronger after Ive sorted it all out Babe’. 
Also RK Were going on holiday next month to Kenya, just me and the Doris, and I was wondering if you’ve ever been on a safari yourself?, and if so, what the fuck apart from looking at animals that I’ve seen in zoos before is the point?

No, never been on safari. I think you're supposed to give the locals glass beads in return for their finest womenfolk as well - they love that shit.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As for the foil-wrapped issue of the Biden laptop conspiracy even you must admit the MAGA Moron element of the GOP have, despite plenty of promises, delivered only rhetoric and not evidence.

So the bank records which the House Oversight Committee have showing 9 members of the Biden crime family receiving more than $10m from China, Russia, Ukraine and Romania, channeled through 20 different LLCs, all conducting no actual business, but set up purely for the flow of cash to the Bidens from entities in foreign countries. More than a hundred and fifty ‘suspicious financial activity reports’ concerning Hunter Biden and at least seven other Biden family members which several banks sent to the FBI and the IRS, who had not only failed to investigate, but concealed the very existence of them until the GOP regained the House this year and the power to demand they be handed over. And the dozens of FBI, DOJ, IRS, DHS whistleblowers coming forward  now and testifying under oath about their personal knowledge of the widespread corruption and politicisation of the federal agencies against the so called right which they have witnessed, fully aware that they will be targeted by the very agencies that they have served previously, are all just fabricated nonsense, invented by those that you love to dismiss as the ‘tinfoil hat brigade’ or knuckle dragging MAGA conspiracists?

Pull your big brain head out of your immeasurably bigger arse and at least contemplate the possibility that you’ve got this one completely fucking wrong. Who knows? It might be the making of you but just in case it isn’t Fuck off.

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

No, never been on safari. I think you're supposed to give the locals glass beads in return for their finest womenfolk as well - they love that shit.

A string of glass beads for the Chief of the village seems a pretty fair deal RK. And the finest looking bird gets a complimentary pearl necklace to show off too.

• Like 1

On 27/05/2023 at 23:15, King Billy said:

Just face up to the impossible to deny reality that the majority of punters (with the exception of Pen, R Soles, Panzywanker  and a few other assorted nobodies)  seem to think you’re an insufferable, finger wagging, irrelevant, know all (fuck all), humourless, unfuckable bore. So having achieved all that why not consider packing it in now as tbh I reckon you’ve peaked.

Stay warm 😘

Ah bally baby..t'would seem you n yer people share the same weakness for grifters n charlatans...anyway whats an exiled whore shack owner care about biden n donnie..yer not even close to being gick on their shoes..be happy n keep a low profile..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY

On 28/05/2023 at 18:45, King Billy said:

So the bank records which the House Oversight Committee have showing 9 members of the Biden crime family receiving more than $10m from China, Russia, Ukraine and Romania, channeled through 20 different LLCs, all conducting no actual business, but set up purely for the flow of cash to the Bidens from entities in foreign countries. More than a hundred and fifty ‘suspicious financial activity reports’ concerning Hunter Biden and at least seven other Biden family members which several banks sent to the FBI and the IRS, who had not only failed to investigate, but concealed the very existence of them until the GOP regained the House this year and the power to demand they be handed over. And the dozens of FBI, DOJ, IRS, DHS whistleblowers coming forward  now and testifying under oath about their personal knowledge of the widespread corruption and politicisation of the federal agencies against the so called right which they have witnessed, fully aware that they will be targeted by the very agencies that they have served previously, are all just fabricated nonsense, invented by those that you love to dismiss as the ‘tinfoil hat brigade’ or knuckle dragging MAGA conspiracists?

Pull your big brain head out of your immeasurably bigger arse and at least contemplate the possibility that you’ve got this one completely fucking wrong. Who knows? It might be the making of you but just in case it isn’t Fuck off.

Do you know who James Comer is? Take a look at a recent image of him...

70784009-12064401-image-a-2_168365689101

Mr Comer is the latest of a very long line of people who have mugged you off. Mr Comer has realised that MAGA morons, the gullible and otherwise feeble-minded people will not only swallow hook, line, sinker and the whole goddam boat but some of them will advocate on his behalf any old cack that he cares to impart. Mr Comer is the Chair of the Congressional Oversight Committee and a Trump stooge. Comer has form for political innuendo, cherry picking data and twisting narratives. He spent months teasing the Washington bubble that he had a high level security informant who would blow the Biden case wide open. The problem was the big reveal was always going to be next day/week/month. Eventually he was forced to go on air, that is the friendly Fox News, and furtively announce that his informant was err... "missing". Even the Fox journalist was incredulous when Comer explained that his informant was in "the spying business" and one could not expect him to to stay in the open for too long.

On other occasions when pushed, Comer said that he had identified $10 million dollars received by the Biden family but tacitly agreed that no illegality had taken place. Some of the money had been paid by Romanian Gabriel Popoviciu to an associate of Hunter Biden, the optics of which appear unseemly. In the same period Popoviciu also paid money to Rudy Guiliani who at the time was Trump's lawyer. Comer could not give any explanation why the Trump connection was never mentioned in his interim report. Nor could Comer give any satisfactory explanation as to why he was investigating The Biden family earning Ten million dollars during Joe Biden's tenure as vice president but was ignoring the $640 million earned by Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump whilst serving as White House aides to President Trump.

Stay warm, Muggsy.

• Like 1

Do you know who James Comer is? Take a look at a recent image of him...

70784009-12064401-image-a-2_168365689101

Mr Comer is the latest of a very long line of people who have mugged you off. Mr Comer has realised that MAGA morons, the gullible and otherwise feeble-minded people will not only swallow hook, line, sinker and the whole goddam boat but some of them will advocate on his behalf any old cack that he cares to impart. Mr Comer is the Chair of the Congressional Oversight Committee and a Trump stooge. Comer has form for political innuendo, cherry picking data and twisting narratives. He spent months teasing the Washington bubble that he had a high level security informant who would blow the Biden case wide open. The problem was the big reveal was always going to be next day/week/month. Eventually he was forced to go on air, that is the friendly Fox News, and furtively announce that his informant was err... "missing". Even the Fox journalist was incredulous when Comer explained that his informant was in "the spying business" and one could not expect him to to stay in open for too long.

On other occasions when pushed, Comer said that he had identified $10 million dollars received by the Biden family but tacitly agreed that no illegality had taken place. Some of the money had been paid by Romanian Gabriel Popoviciu to an associate of Hunter Biden, the optics of which seemed unseemly. In the same period Popoviciu also paid money to Rudy Guiliani who at the time was Trump's lawyer. Comer could not give any explanation why the Trump connection was never mentioned in his interim report. Nor could Comer give any satisfactory explanation as to why he was investigating The Biden family earning Ten million dollars during Joe Biden's tenure as vice president but was ignoring the $640 million earned by Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump whilst serving as White House aides to President Trump.

Stay warm, Muggsy.

You really do expose yourself every time you post as even more and more of a gullible MSM addicted idiot than even I imagined. Wake up please ffs as I’ve recently started to find it difficult to even laugh at your nonsensical ‘Orange man bad’ Google derived feeble ripostes. 
Up your game or fuck off.

15 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah bally baby..t'would seem you n yer people share the same weakness for grifters n charlatans...anyway whats an exiled whore shack owner care about biden n donnie..yer not even close to being gick on their shoes..be happy n keep a low profile..lol

Never mind all that stuff that’s far too complicated for a toothless, piss soaked dimwit like yourself to have any understanding of. I’ve just come back last week from a few days in the province and was out drinking with one of my pals over there who I’ve been mates with since school. He is a former RUC DI and we ended up back at a former colleague of his’s house. Top fella tbh and guess what the fucker has in his garage?

Only the bullet ridden boot lid of the white Citroen from the 1987 Loughgall close combat lesson (8-0 and one collateral damage) that the SAS taught your lot.  A thing of beauty it truly is and I’ve made him promise that if he ever wants to sell it to give me first refusal.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

You really do expose yourself every time you post as even more and more of a gullible MSM addicted idiot than even I imagined. Wake up please ffs as I’ve recently started to find it difficult to even laugh at your nonsensical ‘Orange man bad’ Google derived feeble ripostes. 
Up your game or fuck off.

Yeah, right. Only a fortnight ago you tried it on with a patently absurd "bait" trope, now all you've got is an equally absurd strawman tantrum. Mug.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, right. Only a fortnight ago you tried it on with a patently absurd "bait" trope, now all you've got is an equally absurd strawman tantrum. Mug.

There’s really no need to sign off in such a formal manner, but it’s good to know that you’re aware of and it appears maybe even at last embracing your hard earned and wholly deserved nickname. 😘

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

There’s really no need to sign off in such a formal manner, but it’s good to know that you’re aware of and it appears maybe even at last embracing your hard earned and wholly deserved nickname. 😘

Sad to so see an utterly destroyed punter reduced to playing "I know you are, but what am I?" Way to go, Muggsy. 

Stay warm.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sad to so see an utterly destroyed punter reduced to playing "I know you are, but what am I?" Way to go, Muggsy. 

Stay warm.

As you well know by now I’m not one to kick a severely wounded adversary who’s plainly unable to offer anything meaningful back. I suspect you’re umpteenth mRNA booster jab must be well overdue and almost impossible to find now that they’ve become just about as popular as a steaming turd on a stick to the millions of terrified fools (you) who not very long ago were queuing up obediently 2 metres apart with their face nappies on because your fellow ‘big brains’ like Matt Hancock etc. told you to. But as a gesture of my goodwill and sympathy for how stupid you must feel now I’m prepared to accept a grovelling apology and let bygones be bygones, at least until you’re in a better mental and physical state to engage with me. Perhaps you should lock yourself in a Google free dark room for a few weeks and have a serious chat with yourself about how and why it’s all gone so horribly wrong for you. At least that way one of you will be able to walk out having won the argument. 
I hope it works out for you. No need to thank me, an apology will suffice.

On 29/05/2023 at 19:08, King Billy said:

Never mind all that stuff that’s far too complicated for a toothless, piss soaked dimwit like yourself to have any understanding of. I’ve just come back last week from a few days in the province and was out drinking with one of my pals over there who I’ve been mates with since school. He is a former RUC DI and we ended up back at a former colleague of his’s house. Top fella tbh and guess what the fucker has in his garage?

Only the bullet ridden boot lid of the white Citroen from the 1987 Loughgall close combat lesson (8-0 and one collateral damage) that the SAS taught your lot.  A thing of beauty it truly is and I’ve made him promise that if he ever wants to sell it to give me first refusal.

Ah bally..relics are all yer people have to hold onto these days..when ya could keep the bog rats down n cut the power to those uppity taigs..anyway reality..the protestant state for a protestant people was squandered on yer watch..and by the way with all the investigations of collusion tween paramilitaries and security forces being reopened I'd suggest yer amigo rid himself of that bit of evidence pronto...lest he find himself on the wrong side of the beak...lol

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

..the protestant state for a protestant people was squandered on yer watch

You’ll all be scurrying up to The North shortly, frantically pushing your wheel barrows loaded up with your lifetimes belongings (absolute junk that the council tip wouldn’t even allow you to bin) claiming refugee status (probably on the grounds of homosexual persecution) and begging for sanctuary. The Islamic Republic of Spudistan will be happy to be rid of all you thick non believers as it will free up more hovels for even more of the new Irish citizens (the ones with the long beards, sandals and Dalek wives who loiter outside the few remaining primary schools that still have some white pupils).

Tbh Pantsyboy I don’t actually believe that you live in Dublin or are even Irish. If you were who and what you pretend to be you couldn’t possibly be ignorant to the mass intake of Muslim vermin that Leo and Mick have intentionally decided to help invade your country and rolled out the red carpet for them, while turning their backs on the least fortunate indigenous citizens, and demonising as ‘far right bigotry etc. etc.’ the totally legitimate concerns of the growing thousands of ordinary people who are protesting every weekend against the destruction of their way of life, their historical culture and their right to have a say about their children's future or lack of one.

So why not just delete your phoney CC account, swap the Blackberry phone you stole from the pocket of a beheaded GI for a manky halal chicken or a postcard with a picture of Mohammed and his 9 year old bride, crawl back into your cave in Bora Bora and count yourself lucky that you aren’t really Irish (just thick enough to pretend).

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You’ll all be scurrying up to The North shortly, frantically pushing your wheel barrows loaded up with your lifetimes belongings (absolute junk that the council tip wouldn’t even allow you to bin) claiming refugee status (probably on the grounds of homosexual persecution) and begging for sanctuary. The Islamic Republic of Spudistan will be happy to be rid of all you thick non believers as it will free up more hovels for even more of the new Irish citizens (the ones with the long beards, sandals and Dalek wives who loiter outside the few remaining primary schools that still have some white pupils).

Tbh Pantsyboy I don’t actually believe that you live in Dublin or are even Irish. If you were who and what you pretend to be you couldn’t possibly be ignorant to the mass intake of Muslim vermin that Leo and Mick have intentionally decided to help invade your country and rolled out the red carpet for them, while turning their backs on the least fortunate indigenous citizens, and demonising as ‘far right bigotry etc. etc.’ the totally legitimate concerns of the growing thousands of ordinary people who are protesting every weekend against the destruction of their way of life, their historical culture and their right to have a say about their children's future or lack of one.

So why not just delete your phoney CC account, swap the Blackberry phone you stole from the pocket of a beheaded GI for a manky halal chicken or a postcard with a picture of Mohammed and his 9 year old bride, crawl back into your cave in Bora Bora and count yourself lucky that you aren’t really Irish (just thick enough to pretend).

Anyway... back to reality..we note that the shinners have suddenly gone quiet about this whole united Ireland thing..ya know what that means dont ya...a nationalist state for a nationalist people paid for by the uk taxpayer  ..only this time itll be done properly..youll still have yer little marches..and bonfires only itll be properly managed and heavily restricted...they'll smother yer culture while they look ya in the eye..lol

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Anyway... back to reality..we note that the shinners have suddenly gone quiet about this whole united Ireland thing.

Of course they have. They’re fully signed up to the WEF globalist agenda now with Leo the curry chugger and thick Mick. Nationalism is the very thing that they’re ideologically  opposed to now that they’ve tricked you all into falling asleep at the wheel with promises of delivering the Utopia of a United Ireland. Wake up and see them for what they are, a bunch of fraudsters who’ve ditched everything you believed they stood for with you.

Question their agenda now and you’ll find yourself thrown under the wheelbarrow and labelled as ‘far right’. 
The fucking irony is hilarious.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Of course they have. They’re fully signed up to the WEF globalist agenda now with Leo the curry chugger and thick Mick. Nationalism is the very thing that they’re ideologically  opposed to now that they’ve tricked you all into falling asleep at the wheel with promises of delivering the Utopia of a United Ireland. Wake up and see them for what they are, a bunch of fraudsters who’ve ditched everything you believed they stood for with you.

Question their agenda now and you’ll find yourself thrown under the wheelbarrow and labelled as ‘far right’. 
The fucking irony is hilarious.

Anyway..back to reality..we note that Belfast...the bastion..nay the citadel of unionizm..holds now 17 seats compared to shinner n sdlp 27 seats..it gets worse bally....Lisburn...Antrim..Newtownabbey..east Derry..all unionist heartlands have filthy taig shinner councillors taking up seats..norn irons forever changed bally..lol

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

As you well know by now I’m not one to kick a severely wounded adversary who’s plainly unable to offer anything meaningful back. I suspect you’re umpteenth mRNA booster jab must be well overdue and almost impossible to find now that they’ve become just about as popular as a steaming turd on a stick to the millions of terrified fools (you) who not very long ago were queuing up obediently 2 metres apart with their face nappies on because your fellow ‘big brains’ like Matt Hancock etc. told you to. But as a gesture of my goodwill and sympathy for how stupid you must feel now I’m prepared to accept a grovelling apology and let bygones be bygones, at least until you’re in a better mental and physical state to engage with me. Perhaps you should lock yourself in a Google free dark room for a few weeks and have a serious chat with yourself about how and why it’s all gone so horribly wrong for you. At least that way one of you will be able to walk out having won the argument. 
I hope it works out for you. No need to thank me, an apology will suffice.

Not sure what this gibberish has to do with a serial bankrupt, convicted fraudster, grifter, liar, sexual abuser, insurrectionist and two-times Presidential popular vote loser who nonetheless became President thanks to the idiosyncratic and archaic American Electoral College vote system. Nevertheless you (and it has to be said, so did many others) were beguiled by the orange man-child's BS and hung on to every word he said. The rest of the world saw through his inherent narcissism and were grateful his fuck-ups were largely confined within the U.S borders.

Understandably, your Trumpian hero-worship has been somewhat muted lately hence your paragraph of self-serving deflection. I'll leave it to others to judge whether your post is simply trolling or you are simply gullible and stupid. I suspect its a bit of both.

-o0o-

Anyway, lets summarise your finest moments apropos the Covid saga:-

Firstly forget your assertion that Covid-19 and the mRNA vaccination programme is a WEF inspired conspiracy to rule the word. These days such tin-foil nonsense is only taken seriously at sixth-form debating society level. Its worth noting that this year only one G7 leader (Germany) is attending Davos as the event's importance has diminished to that of a place for billionaires, wannabe movers & shakers and the hangers-on wanting to be seen and grandstand, that's about it. FYI, the annual COPfest is the real deal.

Let's recall your other howlers:-

"Covid-19 doesn't exist"

"there is no pandemic"

"mRNA vaccines alter your DNA"

"mRNA vaccines alters liver cells"

"The King Billy recommended vaccine is Novavax 'cos its not funded by Bill Gates" (actually he provided $473 million seed money)

The list goes on but the conspiratorial cherry on the foil-encased cake was, "the leaders of 194 nations are meeting on the 22nd May 2022 to sign over emergency executive powers to the World Health Organisation" Despite many requests, you never came back to supply an update on that one.

Never mind Muggsy, one day, between now and never, you'll get something right.

Stay warm.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure what this gibberish has to do with a serial bankrupt, convicted fraudster, grifter, liar, sexual abuser, insurrectionist and two-times Presidential popular vote loser who nonetheless became President thanks to the idiosyncratic and archaic American Electoral College vote system. Nevertheless you (and it has to be said, so did many others) were beguiled by the orange man-child's BS and hung on to every word he said. The rest of the world saw through his inherent narcissism and were grateful his fuck-ups were largely confined within the U.S borders.

Understandably, your Trumpian hero-worship has been somewhat muted lately hence your paragraph of self-serving deflection. I'll leave it to others to judge whether your post is simply trolling or you are simply gullible and stupid. I suspect its a bit of both.

-o0o-

Firstly forget your assertion that Covid-19 and the mRNA vaccination programme is a WEF inspired conspiracy to rule the word. These days such tin-foil nonsense is only taken seriously at sixth-form debating society level. Its worth noting that this year only one G7 leader (Germany) is attending Davos as the event's importance has diminished to that of a place to be seen by grandstanding billionaires and the hangers-on, that's about it. FYI, the annual COPfest is the real deal.

"Covid-19 doesn't exist"

"there is no pandemic"

"The King Billy recommended vaccine is Novavax 'cos its not funded by Bill Gates" (actually he provided $473 million seed money)

The list goes on but the conspiratorial cherry on the foil-encased cake was "the leaders of 194 nations are meeting on the 22nd May 2022 to sign over emergency executive powers to the World Health Organisation" Despite many requests, you never came back to supply an update on that one.

Stay warm.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952kuki1atsiwpqthfz9d

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

but the conspiratorial cherry on the foil-encased cake was, "the leaders of 194 nations are meeting on the 22nd May 2022 to sign over emergency executive powers to the World Health Organisation"

I’m glad you’ve brought this up  as it once again reveals your stupidity and stubborn refusal to actually know what you’re talking about before opening your gob. 
The ‘WHO pandemic preparedness treaty’ which was due to be finalised last June, but delayed due to the inconvenient objections of a few brave African leaders (How dare they!) is being further negotiated later this month, with the final draft published in early 2024 for rubber stamping, sorry ratification by all the so called sovereign governments involved and incorporated into the legally binding  International Health Regulations. 
Despite the assurances of ministers that they would never allow national sovereignty to be overridden by the WHO the question is really ‘Why would our government feel it’s a good idea to be a signatory to something which gives the totally corrupt and unaccountable WHO, whose track record in dealing with health emergencies is abysmal, never mind the fact that they are undeniably in the pocket of the CCP? Remember Tedros told us all that Covid 19 wasn’t transmissible from human to human? Or when he then told us that it was but wearing a mask wouldn’t help, but then told us to all wear a mask, and that Covid 19 did not originate from the Wuhan Lab, then that it most likely did? Or when he told us all that the Chinese had done a fantastic job in controlling the spread of the batflu by locking down/imprisoning millions of people which he knew to be total BS, yet recommended the rest of the world to follow suit, unnecessarily and I would say intentionally causing the inevitable total collapse of the world economy? I could go on but I’m sure you must agree that giving even more power to this unaccountable cabal, especially those at the top of it who by the way have the added benefit of UN diplomatic immunity can’t be a good idea?

The current draft of the amendments to the IHR should be enough for even you to question.

(1) amendments to the 2005 IHR and

(2) a pandemic treaty termed ‘CA+’ by the WHO (the treaty).

Whereas to date the WHO has been empowered to issue recommendations, the proposed updates would empower the WHO to give legally binding directions, effective at the level of individual states, regionally or globally to….

1. mandate financial contributions to fund pandemic response activities.

2. require the surrender of intellectual property and technologies.

3. mandate the manufacture and international sharing of vaccines and other health products capable of ‘improving quality of life’.

4. override national safety approval processes for vaccines, gene based therapies, medical devices and diagnostics.

5. require citizens to disclose their medical status.

6. forcibly quarantine and prevent citizens from travelling.

7. medically examine, inject or otherwise medicate citizens.

There’s lots more but I’m sure that if you’ve read this far you will already be typing out your usual ‘You’re an idiot, there’s nothing to see here etc. etc.’ nonsense. 
Don’t bother though, just do everyone a favour and fuck off instead. Stay warm 😘

-o0o-

Firstly forget your assertion that Covid-19 and the mRNA vaccination programme is a WEF inspired conspiracy to rule the word. These days such tin-foil nonsense is only taken seriously at sixth-form debating society level. Its worth noting that this year only one G7 leader (Germany) is attending Davos as the event's importance has diminished to that of a place for billionaires, wannabe movers & shakers and the hangers-on wanting to be seen and grandstand, that's about it. FYI, the annual COPfest is the real deal.

"Covid-19 doesn't exist"

"there is no pandemic"

The list goes on but the conspiratorial cherry on the foil-encased cake was, "the leaders of 194 nations are meeting on the 22nd May 2022 to sign over emergency executive powers to the World Health Organisation" Despite many requests, you never came back to supply an update on that one.

Stay warm.

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m glad you’ve brought this up  as it once again reveals your stupidity and stubborn refusal to actually know what you’re talking about before opening your gob. 
The ‘WHO pandemic preparedness treaty’ which was due to be finalised last June, but delayed due to the inconvenient objections of a few brave African leaders (How dare they!) is being further negotiated later this month, with the final draft published in early 2024 for rubber stamping, sorry ratification by all the so called sovereign governments involved and incorporated into the legally binding  International Health Regulations. 
Despite the assurances of ministers that they would never allow national sovereignty to be overridden by the WHO the question is really ‘Why would our government feel it’s a good idea to be a signatory to something which gives the totally corrupt and unaccountable WHO, whose track record in dealing with health emergencies is abysmal, never mind the fact that they are undeniably in the pocket of the CCP? Remember Tedros told us all that Covid 19 wasn’t transmissible from human to human? Or when he then told us that it was but wearing a mask wouldn’t help, but then told us to all wear a mask, and that Covid 19 did not originate from the Wuhan Lab, then that it most likely did? Or when he told us all that the Chinese had done a fantastic job in controlling the spread of the batflu by locking down/imprisoning millions of people which he knew to be total BS, yet recommended the rest of the world to follow suit, unnecessarily and I would say intentionally causing the inevitable total collapse of the world economy? I could go on but I’m sure you must agree that giving even more power to this unaccountable cabal, especially those at the top of it who by the way have the added benefit of UN diplomatic immunity can’t be a good idea?

The current draft of the amendments to the IHR should be enough for even you to question.

(1) amendments to the 2005 IHR and

(2) a pandemic treaty termed ‘CA+’ by the WHO (the treaty).

Whereas to date the WHO has been empowered to issue recommendations, the proposed updates would empower the WHO to give legally binding directions, effective at the level of individual states, regionally or globally to….

1. mandate financial contributions to fund pandemic response activities.

2. require the surrender of intellectual property and technologies.

3. mandate the manufacture and international sharing of vaccines and other health products capable of ‘improving quality of life’.

4. override national safety approval processes for vaccines, gene based therapies, medical devices and diagnostics.

5. require citizens to disclose their medical status.

6. forcibly quarantine and prevent citizens from travelling.

7. medically examine, inject or otherwise medicate citizens.

There’s lots more but I’m sure that if you’ve read this far you will already be typing out your usual ‘You’re an idiot, there’s nothing to see here etc. etc.’ nonsense. 
Don’t bother though, just do everyone a favour and fuck off instead. Stay warm 😘

Fucking Hell.

It's a good job that you two weren't signatories when The Treaty of Versailles was drawn up, otherwise Witheredscrote's Kraut grandfather would still be waiting for his repatriation papers at Dartmoor PoW camp.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking Hell.

It's a good job that you two weren't signatories when The Treaty of Versailles was drawn up, otherwise Witheredscrote's Kraut grandfather would still be waiting for his repatriation papers at Dartmoor PoW camp.

I know Decs, but sometimes I just can’t let the insufferable, post menopausal, self superior cuntess get away with her finger wagging routine. I know it would be easier to roll over and let her have a go on the big fella but I’m a stubborn cunt and I’m determined to make her wait for it as long I can. Tbh it’s only the damage it might do to Eddie’s already fragile mental health that’s stopping me from giving in and letting her have what she wants.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The King Billy recommended vaccine is Novavax

Surely you can’t blame me for wondering why Moderna’s experimental concoction was being given emergency use authorisation, immunity from all civil damage liability and tens of billions of dollars worth of top secret supply contracts, considering that Moderna had never brought a vaccine or even more strangely any medicinal product at all to market anywhere on Earth?

Perfectly normal I suppose? 💉😘
Stay warm.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not sure what this gibberish has to do with a serial bankrupt, convicted fraudster, grifter, liar, sexual abuser, insurrectionist and two-times Presidential popular vote loser who nonetheless became President thanks to

……his ability to stand still on a stage without falling over? Lol lol.