CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision 2023 Liverpool

Earl of Punkape

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see the UK entry has excelled again, what we fucking need is to work on a previous winning formula but with a modern twist which makes it look like that any cuntry who doesn't give us top marks is a bigoted cunt. A foursome of Sam Smith lookalikes called the Themerhood of Them should be a sure fire winner.

I’m seriously considering giving the whole thing a miss next year. I’ve just finished counting up the scorecards of all my guests at last nights Eurovision party at my house and most of them were impossible to read as they were all covered in some strange salty tasting sticky substance. Who won anyway? I had far too many Babychams before it even started and passed out with excitement.

Great to see Sweden winning this year, and fully deserved too. All the tinfoil hatters who ludicrously claimed that the  Ukraine victory last year was a rigged vote must be feeling a bit daft now, but I suppose they’ll be pushing some crazy theory about Sweden hosting it next year on the 50th anniversary of ABBAs triumph. Thank fuck Eurovision had the good sense to use Dominion Voting machines which no poof in their right mind would question. Some people eh?

• 1 month later...
On 21/06/2023 at 17:29, and said:

FFS, Frank, how disappointing, I was hoping this cunt was dead 😒

Even better. He now looks like one of the rentboy bikers from Mad Max 2. It won’t be long before someone queerbashes him to death. Much more entertaining than waiting for him to choke on his own delusions of relevance. 

Fuck off @Frank you fucking shit stirring dandy. Only a spastic or a Machiavellian would post that while @nocti is still alive.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Even better. He now looks like one of the rentboy bikers from Mad Max 2. It won’t be long before someone queerbashes him to death. Much more entertaining than waiting for him to choke on his own delusions of relevance. 

Fuck off @Frank you fucking shit stirring dandy. Only a spastic or a Machiavellian would post that while @nocti is still alive.

Just back from Glasters EC. What a sensational performance by EJ. Superb.

22 hours ago, Frank said:

Just back from Glasters EC. What a sensational performance by EJ. Superb.

I have to agree with you Frank, Elton put in a shift and what a performance. I had the songs going around in my head afterwards. As much as I slag you Gays off, you're lot can write lyrics and songs and have had some positive effects on music as a whole. Apart from attending events, posting awful 'Music' videos and pictures of cheap socks, what part are you playing in enhancing the bender image to us decent folk? 

On 27/06/2023 at 20:58, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apart from attending events, posting awful 'Music' videos and pictures of cheap socks, what part are you playing in enhancing the bender image to us decent folk? 

He’s a deterrent to anyone thinking of dabbling.