CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC fucking Weather

Penny Farthing

Guest Shitpipe Sid

Not when it's "Golden", and directed straight into your mouth and face at force from someone with a taste for the aesthetic.        

20 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

!Tonight

"This evening and early tonight, a band of showery rain will move in and progress eastwards. It will turn drier through the early hours with skies clearing from the west."

Isn't rain always fucking showery?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

!Tonight

"This evening and early tonight, a band of showery rain will move in and progress eastwards. It will turn drier through the early hours with skies clearing from the west."

Pointless Cunt. Fuck off.

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

!Tonight

I fucking hate the term 'showery'. Usually delivered with a shit eating grin from whoever the cunt is waving their arms about in front of a map. It's rain. Pure and simple 

Wilhelm Reich was a cloud busting cunt 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I fucking hate the term 'showery'. Usually delivered with a shit eating grin from whoever the cunt is waving their arms about in front of a map. It's rain. Pure and simple 

Wilhelm Reich was a cloud busting cunt 

🎵John Kettley is a weatherman, a weatherman, a weatherman.

John Kettley is a weatheman, and so is Wincy Willis.🎵

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You don't see many black weather forecasters do you Eric, I wonder why that is? 

I find your attempts to be ‘down with the racists’ really quite cringeworthy. Stick to drinking yourself into oblivion and posting mindless fucking nonsense - you’re very good at that. Prick.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You don't see many black weather forecasters do you Eric, I wonder why that is? 

Probably because Ulrikka Johnson’s mongrel offspring are all still at weather forecaster college complaining about it being far too white and how victimised they feel when someone asks them ‘Is your mum that ragged old slag off the telly years ago?’