CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suella Braverman - Would You Fuck It?

Guest Shitpipe Sid

Guest Shitpipe Sid

At my age, the days of constant incipient-erections are long gone. I might wake up with what is seemingly a stiff-penis, but after that first piss, it quickly diminishes back to it's dormant normality.  But recently, I've noticed some odd changes down there, especially when watching Prime-Minister's questions in the commons. I'll sit there and watch the boring crap they drone on about, but the second that little minx Suella stands up, and starts going on about getting tough on immigration, I begin feeling twinges down there that I haven't experienced for over 30 years.  Wondered if any of the punters on here felt the same way about this horny little bitch?

Surely the only question worth answering here is whether you’d pick Suella, a modern day Norman Tebbit dipped in Ronseal, or her forerunner Pretti Vacant, a rather more dumpy girl with an odd line in flat shoes. 

I’ve no doubt both have stirred a few long-retired weapons among Majors in the Home Counties, dreaming about faraway postings and dusky maidens. But both Asian girls are completely outgunned in the forbidden fruit stakes by another prominent Lady member. Step forward Angela Rayner, delightful bit of northern rough, whose previous experience in a Care home tabard gets the Royal British Legion members of Sevenoaks stiffer than tetanus. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Ok. I was actually hoping more for responses from heterosexual-types to be honest.

I'm not the cunt who hasn't gotten a stiffy for thirty years looking at cunts who don't bare a resemblance to Rowan Atkinson's love child with Scary Spice.

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm not the cunt who hasn't gotten a stiffy for thirty years looking at cunts who bear a resemblance to Rowan Atkinson's love child with Scary Spice.

That's a good point. But since , as you've admitted that the bulk of your sexual experience to date has been limited to fluffing upwards of a dozen cocks a night at various dogging locations over the north-east of England, that would hardly leave you qualified to comment on the eminent suitability of flange in the fuck-stakes?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve no doubt both have stirred a few long-retired weapons among Majors in the Home Counties, dreaming about faraway postings and dusky maidens. But both Asian girls are completely outgunned in the forbidden fruit stakes by another prominent Lady member. Step forward Angela Rayner, delightful bit of northern rough, whose previous experience in a Care home tabard gets the Royal British Legion members of Sevenoaks stiffer than tetanus. 

Another good point, and well written. But fag-ash Lil isn't going to gently moan "It's an Invasion" as you slowly divest her of her clothes to reveal the dusky unchartered secrets beneath. Nor is she likely to whimper "Stop the Boats" in your ear at the height of your passion.  But maybe with some dark tanning-lotion and a bit of obedience-training, our Angie might well be a prospect.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surely the only question worth answering here is whether you’d pick Suella, a modern day Norman Tebbit dipped in Ronseal, or her forerunner Pretti Vacant, a rather more dumpy girl with an odd line in flat shoes.

Mrs Vacant always brings to mind that self-pitying chubby Adele, whose imagination for album titles is almost as wild as Sid's is for women from the land of the karma sutra.  Why? Cos they're both pretty and all the media ever let you see was their head and shoulders.  Which reminds me of the old joke about how we knew Mountbatten had dandruff.

1 hour ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

That's a good point. But since , as you've admitted that the bulk of your sexual experience to date has been limited to fluffing upwards of a dozen cocks a night at various dogging locations over the north-east of England, that would hardly leave you qualified to comment on the eminent suitability of flange in the fuck-stakes?

You're not supposed to edit quotes, SS. Big no-no.

Guest Shitpipe Sid

Not too shabby here.  If you cunts would crawl over this to get to Holly Willoughby, then you really are cunts.

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
I didn't mean the Rwandans. I'd crawl over them with a Chieftain Tank.

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Rayner's got a face like a dropped pie 

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Rayner's got a face like a dropped pie 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Say it one more time and she'll materialize behind you.

Wouldn't be much of a shock though Roadkill, since the overpowering stench of a docker's urinal would fill the room long before her stinking body became semi-corporate.         Always Ultra are good, but they're not that good.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
40 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Once you exclude the Sunday Telegraph centrefold Therese Coffey, of course. Fair’s fair. 

I think if it were a straight "Tit-off", where the knockers were fettled with rubber-bands, and poked through two holes in a bit of panelling, it would be unfair to not include Abbott, Thornberry, Widdecombe, Coffey, Truss and many others around the cabinet. Watching live-televised House of Commons footage, I'm often astounded by the percentage of what would generally be considered Monster-titters. It is unfortunate that most of them, including the 5 above, have arses that really belong in a circus. It is also unfortunate that most of them would have us back in the EU as quick as you like. Which is one of the many reasons for me that anti-immigration Braverman rises to the horny summit, of what many would call a festering pile of shit-cunts.

25 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

I think if it were a straight "Tit-off", where the knockers were fettled with rubber-bands, and poked through two holes in a bit of panelling, it would be unfair to not include Abbott, Thornberry, Widdecombe, Coffey, Truss and many others around the cabinet. Watching live-televised House of Commons footage, I'm often astounded by the percentage of what would generally be considered Monster-titters. It is unfortunate that most of them, including the 5 above, have arses that really belong in a circus. It is also unfortunate that most of them would have us back in the EU as quick as you like. Which is one of the many reasons for me that anti-immigration Braverman rises to the horny summit, of what many would call a festering pile of shit-cunts.

Wanking over PMQ’s? Seek help.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
45 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wanking over PMQ’s? Seek help.

So far it's only Suella-fuelled twinges DC. Not quite running round the room, bumping into things, being sick in the ashtrays, pulling on the carpet, run of the mill Wednesday 9 'o clock stuff just yet.

8 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

So far it's only Suella-fuelled twinges DC. Not quite running round the room, bumping into things, being sick in the ashtrays, pulling on the carpet, run of the mill Wednesday 9 'o clock stuff just yet.

Pulling lobsters out of Jane Mansfield’s arse.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pulling lobsters out of Jane Mansfield’s arse.

Fuck me, I've got the horn do you realise? I've got the fucking horn!

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Back later

54 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Ok. Did you see any hamburger stands with no fucking hamburgers, just the stands?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
14 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ok. Did you see any hamburger stands with no fucking hamburgers, just the stands?

No. But I was going for the fucking Guinness Book of Records record for the longest trail of snot. I've got 10 yards here for you to photograph, and it's about time you started behaving like a wife.