CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Penny Farthing

6 hours ago, and said:

The problem is, as I see it, billiards goes on for fuckin' ever (unless there is an agreed time or score limit)

Snooker, on the other hand, ends when the final black is potted (unless the scores are tied)

The paying public don't want to see some tedious cunt, no matter how accomplished, playing endless nursery cannons for hours/days on end.

With snooker they get to see a possible 147 and a decisive victory, preferably in a couple of hours, then fuck off to the bar for a swift one, before toddling off home for a wank.

That's why billiards died, it's no longer entertaining.

I tend to agree with this. As I see it, billiards is a back room game that snooker players dabble in, mainly to sharpen up their positional play. 

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I tend to agree with this. As I see it, billiards is a back room game that snooker players dabble in, mainly to sharpen up their positional play. 

It's more fun though and you don't have to dress in a tuxedo. With a bit of luck you might even have the game interrupted by a naked Arnold Schwarzenegger demanding your clothes. 

1 hour ago, and said:

There you go Dick, you've been listening to the silly cunts, and believing it, I thought you were better than that.

Very poor indeed.

Dicky has had your card marked since day one. You can't now moan everytime someone calls you out on your deviancy, you made your dog bed and now you have to lie in it.

After all, as they say in the Dordogne, If the shoe fits and all that...

dogshoebootswaterproofwinterrain_7_700x.

Lololololololololololololol.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

Dicky has had your card marked since day one. You can't now moan everytime someone calls you out on your deviancy, you made your dog bed and now you have to lie in it.

After all, as they say in the Dordogne, If the shoe fits and all that...

dogshoebootswaterproofwinterrain_7_700x.

Lololololololololololololol.

Still here, Dickless?

Nobody has my card marked, you should've realise that by now.

You, on the other hand, are a liar and a narcissistic fantasist, everybody knows that.

Dicky's just another cunt from Westminster, here to see what the plebs are saying about him.

On 19/05/2023 at 18:51, Penny Farthing said:

MANS BEST FRIEND?

Posted by a weird old biological man pretending to be a woman, who also has no friends (or family).

Pure genius.

16 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Admit it Little Willy .. you are a gay hairdresser from Camden.

Talking about the pretend world of deviant cock suckering transgender etc etc... I noticed dear old comic strip boy made good Vlad Zelensky has now taken to spelling his name

Zelenskiy

in a publicity stunt aimed at stealing some of the limelight back to Ukraine. What next? Juggling during an air raid or imaginary counter-offensive? 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Talking about the pretend world of deviant cock suckering transgender etc etc... I noticed dear old comic strip boy made good Vlad Zelensky has now taken to spelling his name

Zelenskiy

in a publicity stunt aimed at stealing some of the limelight back to Ukraine. What next? Juggling during an air raid or imaginary counter-offensive? 

It would be a bit tame after his gay male stripping stint. 
 I bet he pushes camo shitsticks up his arse.

11 hours ago, Dick Fiddler said:

I fucked something resembling that in Zante in the early 2000's.

Projectile Bacardi Breezer vomit, mixed in her pubic hair with barely digested kebab meat, and a smattering of pre-cum still visible from the club rep that fucked her 20 minutes previously.

It was quite the turn on for the fiddler, as one recalls.

I' ll let Mr Pound know. 

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2023-10-17/dog-shot-dead-at-school-after-attacking-woman-was-xl-bully

What amazes me is the LENGTHS our over stretched police went to to avoid shooting the cunt. 

I find it incredible they sought "permission" from the owner or they bothered to think about a vet given the circumstances: a junior school playground just mauled it's owner. 

Surely it should have been destroyed within five minutes? I haven't got any confidence in the law or the police to deal with public safety incidents. 

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

That's King Billy!

Surely you must recognise the chairs in the ‘post surgery recovery room’ at The Tavistock Clinic, from one of your ‘before and after’ photos. Fuck knows what a hideous fucking monstrosity you were in the ‘before’ half of the picture that you’ve cut off?

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you go to The Headmaster too? Short back and sides and a bit off the top. Mind the quiff darling❤️

Harold, leave it out. @Penny Farthing is second on the leaderboard... This shocking event could signify the imminent destruction of the Corner, possibly humankind. Are you going to do anything about it?

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, leave it out. @Penny Farthing is second on the leaderboard... This shocking event could signify the imminent destruction of the Corner, possibly humankind. Are you going to do anything about it?

Sorry I'm having my hair done. After that I'll see if I can find an NHS hospital to bomb then fabricate a counter theory and denials (like before.... murdered journalist last year, bombed civilian convoy. Etc Etc) 

20 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sorry I'm having my hair done. After that I'll see if I can find an NHS hospital to bomb then fabricate a counter theory and denials (like before.... murdered journalist last year, bombed civilian convoy. Etc Etc) 

By "hair" do you mean single hair or multiple hairs? I would not worry too much about Nazis as most of them will be dead by now.