CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rylan Clark - "How To Be A Man"

Mike Hunt

Just listening in to the half time comedy show at the bottom of the EPL on 5Live and it's been interrupted by a heads-up for a show from this fucking queer-faced shitty gay cunt called "How to be a man".

To think for a second that this fucking abomination and total embarrassment is thought suitable to speak for the male species and is going to verbally groom young men to bend over and take it up the arse boils my piss.

I just don't know what else to say, but the BBC is absolutely taking the fucking piss here.  I'm sure you cunts will help me out with something much wittier than I'll ever come up with cos I'm still fuming.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0fkzfhj#:~:text=Rylan%3A How to Be a Man explores toxic masculinity%2C old,we educate the next generation.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Just listening in to the half time comedy show at the bottom of the EPL on 5Live and it's been interrupted by a heads-up for a show from this fucking queer-faced shitty gay cunt called "How to be a man".

To think for a second that this fucking abomination and total embarrassment is thought suitable to speak for the male species and is going to verbally groom young men to bend over and take it up the arse boils my piss.

I just don't know what else to say, but the BBC is absolutely taking the fucking piss here.  I'm sure you cunts will help me out with something much wittier than I'll ever come up with cos I'm still fuming.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0fkzfhj#:~:text=Rylan%3A How to Be a Man explores toxic masculinity%2C old,we educate the next generation.

I'm sure Ape is your man. There again, until 2 weeks ago, I was sure Schofield was straight.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm sure Ape is your man. There again, until 2 weeks ago, I was sure Schofield was straight.

LOL (gonna have to find an acceptable alternative to that, don't want to piss anyone off) I've been watching Ape just like he's been watching me and respectable elder that he is, he does seem to have a penchant for being fucking miserable in a very succinct manner, so I'm unsure what embellishment he would bring.  Would love to be proved wrong.

12 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

LOL (gonna have to find an acceptable alternative to that, don't want to piss anyone off) I've been watching Ape just like he's been watching me and respectable elder that he is, he does seem to have a penchant for being fucking miserable in a very succinct manner, so I'm unsure what embellishment he would bring.  Would love to be proved wrong.

Expect nothing from Ape, you won't be disappointed then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

This is the cunt who broke down in tears when he thought he was going to be kicked off of The X Fucktor because he basically has as much talent as dog shit. And then he broke down even more when told he was going on to the next round. I'm just glad my granddad wasn't alive to see it because my TV would have fucking sailed through the caravan window. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is the cunt who broke down in tears when he thought he was going to be kicked off of The X Fucktor because he basically has as much talent as dog shit. And then he broke down even more when told he was going on to the next round. I'm just glad my granddad wasn't alive to see it because my TV would have fucking sailed through the caravan window. 

Forgive me CG if I don't watch this POS fag's tantrums, I can't bear to even look at the fucking freak.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

I am with you in part, but respectful?.  About 5 years ago, he proudly announced that, during a pre-dawn road run, he was taken short, and took a shit behind his neighbour's tree, on their front lawn.  The filthy, dirty cunt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am with you in part, but respectful?.  About 5 years ago, he proudly announced that, during a pre-dawn road run, he was taken short, and took a shit behind his neighbour's tree, on their front lawn.  The filthy, dirty cunt.

I'm a lifelong roadrunner meself so I'll have probably taken a dump there as well.  They probably thought their cat had its anus horribly enlarged that night.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm just glad my granddad wasn't alive to see it because my TV would have fucking sailed through the caravan window. 

The police might have found it and returned to the old lady whose living room it was nicked from while she was at the bank withdrawing her life savings to pay for her new driveway which never got finished (or even started). lol.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

The police might have found it and returned to the old lady whose living room it was nicked from while she was at the bank withdrawing her life savings to pay for her new driveway which never got finished (or even started). lol.

Fuck off you bomb throwing, orange bastard. 

Tiocfaidh ar la.🇮🇪

• Like 3

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Examining the dental records on this video clip leads me to conclude that it's a completely different poof.

• Like 1

On 28/05/2023 at 19:23, camberwell gypsy said:

Fair play to the disgusting little cock-gobbler, he's made a career and a healthy bank balance from this.

Either he's doing something right, or the world in general has gone completely fuckin' wrong.

On 01/06/2023 at 13:10, and said:

Fair play to the disgusting little cock-gobbler, he's made a career and a healthy bank balance from this.

Either he's doing something right, or the world in general has gone completely fuckin' wrong.

The British public have loved a camp cunt on the box Kenneth William's, Frankie Howerd to name two. But at least those two had a modicum of talent. Nowadays just mincing about like a fucking fairy is enough to gain fame. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The British public have loved a camp cunt on the box Kenneth William's, Frankie Howerd to name two. But at least those two had a modicum of talent. Nowadays just mincing about like a fucking fairy is enough to gain fame. 

Fuck all that shit CG, what have you been up to lately then? Still enjoying life outside of London? I was seeing this bird once, lovely, but had issues and was a little bit bossy (Leo). Went around her gaff for some drink, drugs and sex and I couldn't help but notice a fucking wine rack, full of red wine, must have been around 9 bottles. She said it was a good price, on offer or some similar deflection bollocks and I knew in that moment, she was an alchy piss head. We all know you like a drink but you're not an alchy piss head are you?

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Those two were funny and I wouldn't have called either of them a fag, or Larry Grayson.  They just camped it up and took the piss out of themselves.  But when you want people to take you seriously and to accept you as a raving fucking fag, which the media also want your kids to do then that's another matter entirely.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fuck all that shit CG, what have you been up to lately then? Still enjoying life outside of London? I was seeing this bird once, lovely, but had issues and was a little bit bossy (Leo). Went around her gaff for some drink, drugs and sex and I couldn't help but notice a fucking wine rack, full of red wine, must have been around 9 bottles. She said it was a good price, on offer or some similar deflection bollocks and I knew in that moment, she was an alchy piss head. We all know you like a drink but you're not an alchy piss head are you?

When I buy wine it never reaches the wine rack. Hic!