CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yoweri Museveni

Mike Hunt

WTF is he? He's the crafty banana muncher in charge of Uganda, another one of those highly principled, highly developed democratic countries in that incontinent continent.

He's just signed a new law targeting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people.  And fags.  It imposes the death penalty for so-called aggravated homosexuality, and a 20-year sentence for "promoting" homosexuality.

You're a cunt Yoweri, but keep up the good work.

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/ugandas-museveni-approves-anti-gay-law-parliament-speaker-says-2023-05-29/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=Daily-Briefing&utm_term=052923

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

WTF is he? He's the crafty banana muncher in charge of Uganda, another one of those highly principled, highly developed democratic countries in that incontinent continent.

He's just signed a new law targeting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people.  And fags.  It imposes the death penalty for so-called aggravated homosexuality, and a 20-year sentence for "promoting" homosexuality.

It's the promotion of it that gets to me the most. Should some filthy cock-throater wish to risk fistulae, AIDS and a pisser clogged with shit, then as long as he's gargling cum in the privacy of his own public toilet cubicle, I couldn't care less.

What I won't tolerate are ITV dramas showing a couple of degenerates at it like wrong-minded rabbits, interspersed by advert breaks plugging poppers and post-exposure prophylaxis.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/ugandas-museveni-approves-anti-gay-law-parliament-speaker-says-2023-05-29/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=Daily-Briefing&utm_term=052923

Let's face it, it's none of his fucking business.

25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Who's up for a whip round to pay for the next holiday for Francis?

The thick cunts would probably revere him as a God, thinking that having long matchstick legs, supporting a 12" distended rectum, and a giant ego, couldn't possibly be of this world. They are welcome to the bent poof. I'm in, how much would buy a one way ticket?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The thick cunts would probably revere him as a God, thinking that having long matchstick legs, supporting a 12" distended rectum, and a giant ego, couldn't possibly be of this world. They are welcome to the bent poof. I'm in, how much would buy a one way ticket?

As he looks like a malnourished 13 year old tranny I reckon a child's ticket would suffice.