CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The worldwide phenomenon of excess deaths and the totally unconnected lol phenomenon of U.K. Honourable Ladies and Gentlemen MPs who have decided to resign or stand down at the next General Election.

King Billy

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I've met Eddie and he's about as black as my arse. More blue if anything. A Basildon bred, pointed shoe-wearing, honky-tonk fat fucking shoulder-less stammering chancer.

I’m about as brown as your cock,two bob shit stabbing Barbican weasel.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Pfizer/BioNTech could launch their latest ‘totally safe and totally effective’ experimental cocktail in a blitz of advertising, call it ‘The final solution’ and the cuntess would be showing Holly and Phil the nonce how jumping the queue should be done, with both sleeves rolled up and insisting that she must have two doses because she’s vastly more intelligent than everyone else and civilisation would immediately collapse without her. 

I'm convinced that Roops is Yuval Noah Harari's empty ballbag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

That was my point Eric….

I think I’m about to find myself on the wrong side of the law Ed. My little dachsie hates the blacks with a passion. He instinctively knows they’re bad to the bone. They in turn.. all of them, think he’s the devil. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think I’m about to find myself on the wrong side of the law Ed. My little dachsie hates the blacks with a passion. He instinctively knows they’re bad to the bone. They in turn.. all of them, think he’s the devil. 

Masser.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Have you ever once, ever in your life, met a heterosexual man with a dachshund?

answer the fucking question. 

On 14/06/2023 at 09:06, Frank said:

Frank, i have just got a signed copy of Barry Manilow's Tryin' To Get The Feeling LP, Spanish pressing, very rare.

Make me an offer cunt ?

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Frank, i have just got a signed copy of Barry Manilow's Tryin' To Get The Feeling LP, Spanish pressing, very rare.

Make me an offer cunt ?

I don’t want it. Let me tell you something, Bend. I was over at Step In Reflexology in Soho this afternoon for a hour’s foot rub. I’ve been going for years. Did you know that by prodding away at the foot with a Gua Sha wand, one can tell exactly how many units of alcohol have been consumed in the past seven days?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t want it. Let me tell you something, Bend. I was over at Step In Reflexology in Soho this afternoon for a hour’s foot rub. I’ve been going for years. Did you know that by prodding away at the foot with a Gua Sha wand, one can tell exactly how many units of alcohol have been consumed in the past seven days?

I must say Frank, you're an ungrateful cunt, i offer you first the Barry LP and you don't want it. As for the other issue you rightly raise, i know all about it Frank as my sexy Nigerian neighbour gives me foot rubs when the missus is at Aqua.

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

I can't imagine any Soho drag queen ever volunteering to touch your disgusting, tap dancing size five plates.

Regardless of how many twofer Frankie'n'Benny's vouchers you throw at them, you can rest assure that the only wand you'll be getting is the one you'll have paid your minicab driver to shove up your fucking arse.

Idiotic cunt.

14 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I must say Frank, you're an ungrateful cunt, i offer you first the Barry LP and you don't want it. As for the other issue you rightly raise, i know all about it Frank as my sexy Nigerian neighbour gives me foot rubs when the missus is at Aqua.

I’ll avoid anything that anyone recommends. This morning I was cornered by my daughter who shoved her phone in my face and insisted I watch a Nadine Dorries meme. And then she tried to high-five me! True. 

• Like 2

Another one resigns. David Warburton admits to taking cocaine after ‘drinking a huge amount of seriously strong Japanese Whiskey’ but denies sexually harassing a female colleague. I guess the seriousness of being accused of something heterosexual has sunk in and he’s realised that the entire House of Commons would never forgive or forget the possibility of such perverted intentions by an honourable member.

• 2 weeks later...