CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

‘SOUND OF FREEDOM’

King Billy

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Have you ever heard of Max Joesph Von Pettenkofer ? An interesting chap, i will send you a link as it's my belief there's a grey area about contagion.

http://scihi.org/max-von-pettenkofer/

I'll read later, right now I'm in my forest greens, have a backpack of hideously expensive glass to use with my R5 and R7 and off to do some photography.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

yes

yes

which ones?

yes, with caveats, we already have fiat currency

no

no

yes

for what purpose?

So you believe child sex trafficking is real but think it could be ok for youngsters to have puberty blockers (doesn't matter for what purpose), you would eat bugs but don't like the WEF (they promote this). Well it's like i thought, you're a mixed up crazy woman.

Enjoy your day.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'll read later, right now I'm in my forest greens, have a backpack of hideously expensive glass to use with my R5 and R7 and off to do some photography.

I have been seeing some amazing Birds and butterflies in flight shots with the R7 .. perfectly sharp (unlike Jake) it looks to be a game changer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I didn't say you did, I was obviously being facetious, you pedant.

Anyway, do you really want to revisit?

I’m more than happy to. At one point you were forced to climb down. No CV at all, just a reply to a specific request that you had made. As for assuming what I ‘intended to imply,’ do we now need to add ‘mind reader’ to your growing list of professional achievements (which are clearly utter bullshit…you’ve got ‘HR trainee’ written all over you, love.) You’re a liar at heart, Roops as I’ve stated, there can be no sensible discussion or debate with a liar. Now, in the UK, it’s still very much ‘business hours’ so unless you’re overseas again (🤔) explain why you’re still on here and have been for most of the morning. Do endeavour to tell the truth now, you may even grow to like it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Any wonder the economy is struggling whilst the country’s leading academic/scientist/engineer/entrepreneur/medical practitioner and supercar designer is tramping through the green belt taking open-air minge pics? Do fuck off.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

@Jake The Muss what are your thoughts about the stories that LBJ might have been the mastermind behind the assassination of JFK?

Don't be silly, you would have a better chance of being the mastermind behind that, than Lyndon B. Johnson.

Or maybe it's like thay say, Lee Harvey Oswald and his magic bullet, i think Elmer Fudd with his spear and magic helmet was most likely the mastermind behind that.

Fuck off you Acne inducing spastic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zev said:

Long John Baldry, or am I being dyslexic?

36 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

That is far too original for dyslexic cnut to have thought of.

It really is heartwarming to see the blossoming of such a beautiful relationship between two societal outcasts.

On the one hand we've got a nonce-defending, Jewish dog molesterer with severe anger management issues. On the other we've got a centenarian who requires a cod piece on its incontinence pants to contain a cock with the dimensions of a prize winning marrow.

Can we assume @Carl Sway will be both best man and chief bridesmaid on the big day?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As for KB's vaccine passport, I think you're referring to the post where he was doing his usual showboating nonsense where he allegedly spent several months transversing Europe on one fake vaccine passport knocked up by by a "mate" of his and which was supplied a few months previously. When it was pointed out to him that the QR codes on said passports had a shelf life of only 30 days, he very quickly changed the story.

As I recall one of your ‘Fan Bois’ (Pen) accused me at the time of lying about being in Budapest or Gran Canaria (the only two places I visited during the plandemic) and you being you quickly corrected him, giving the impression that you had the ability at your fingertips to track where in the world I was posting from. So rather than call your honesty into any doubt now perhaps you can remind me where exactly, and for how many months I claimed to be ‘transversing all over Europe’? (I assume you meant ‘traversing’ ….MENSA🤣). 
You’re out of your depth with me dear. Call it a day while you’ve still got Pen and R soles lapping up your nonsense or I’ll have no choice but to lure them away from you too.

The games up, you’ve been rumbled. Bye now 😘

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She’s outright lied and at best, deliberately mis-represented many things on here I’m sad to say. I enjoy the give and take as much as most of us in this place, but whilst you can debate a thief, a phoney or a con artist… it’s simply not possible with an outright liar. For those reasons, I’m out. 

I’m still in DC. She’s not quite dead yet and I haven’t wasted all this time toying with her to miss out on the twitching corpse finale. 

13 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

And there we have it, you jumped in blindly with both athlete's feet, i guess your testosterone got the better of you.

So alternative information is now the opposite of reality Wow, well done !!

Tell that to all those in history you had alternative information, if we kept to the main stream narrative then we would still believe the earth is flat ??? hold up a minute.

I reckon she must be well overdue her 57th ‘totally safe and totally effective’ Covid booster jab, as she seems a hell of a lot more tense and irritable than usual to me. She should really thank the lucky stars that she’s avoided (by about 20 years) myocarditis and the ever increasing list of other adverse side effects affecting the previously healthy pre-plandemic population under 50. Tbh I’d offload those Pfizer shares if I were her, as more and more of the brainwashed, masked up sheep are waking up to the awful truth pretty quickly now, and the Big Pharma and ‘scientific community’ rats are jumping the sinking ship all over the world, scurrying away and disappearing under the rocks they crawled out of way back in March 2020.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

When do you think, 'there is no contagious disease, all of which caused by bad chemistry from within' will become mainstream?

Can I just say that the fact that a lot of punters seem to now see you as an unlikeable obnoxious fucking cunt has cheered me up immensely and given me a renewed vigour to carry on with the often daily drudge of tormenting your sorry arse. I have to admit that knowing I live in your massive derelict building of a brain 24/7 is still a source of great amusement to me and I know that one day you’ll thank me for  helping you to sort yourself out and join the rest of us as part of the human race. 😘

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have been seeing some amazing Birds and butterflies in flight shots with the R7 .. perfectly sharp (unlike Jake) it looks to be a game changer.

Why not post a picture of your giant organ to prove you really have a camera? 
Fucking tranny weirdo freak.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

It really is heartwarming to see the blossoming of such a beautiful relationship between two societal outcasts.

On the one hand we've got a nonce-defending, Jewish dog molesterer with severe anger management issues. On the other we've got a centenarian who requires a cod piece on its incontinence pants to contain a cock with the dimensions of a prize winning marrow.

Can we assume @Carl Sway will be both best man and chief bridesmaid on the big day?

Panzerwally will no doubt be in charge of the catering (baked potatoes and beans, famine allowing).

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I reckon she must be well overdue her 57th ‘totally safe and totally effective’ Covid booster jab, as she seems a hell of a lot more tense and irritable than usual to me. She should really thank the lucky stars that she’s avoided (by about 20 years) myocarditis and the ever increasing list of other adverse side effects affecting the previously healthy pre-plandemic population under 50. Tbh I’d offload those Pfizer shares if I were her, as more and more of the brainwashed, masked up sheep are waking up to the awful truth pretty quickly now, and the Big Pharma and ‘scientific community’ rats are jumping the sinking ship all over the world, scurrying away and disappearing under the rocks they crawled out of way back in March 2020.

It was good to see that tornado take out that pfizer factory, an act of the divine or someone cleaning shop, reports say no one was hurt apart from the clot juice.

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You must take great pictures with your hello kitty camera or in your case, hello smelly camera.

At this point i would say fuck off but that's wishful thinking, fuck off anyway.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

So you believe child sex trafficking is real but think it could be ok for youngsters to have puberty blockers (doesn't matter for what purpose), you would eat bugs but don't like the WEF (they promote this). Well it's like i thought, you're a mixed up crazy woman.

Enjoy your day.

The sad part about your post is that you probably thought you were being smart.

The problem is that when a person only capable of binary thinking asks binary questions and demands binary answers it results in specious reasoning and logic which can be exacerbated by ignorance. FYI, puberty blockers were developed to combat childhood conditions such as precocious puberty and certain types of dwarfism. Puberty blockers were also found to be useful in treating adults with endometriosis, breast and prostate cancer.  It would be some years before puberty blockers and adolescent transgenderism came into the public (and some nutjobs) consciousness.

As for the WEF 'promoting' insects as a protein my answer is so what? I'm sure within the scope of WEF policy documents they must support thousands of ideas, some good some bad. Solely agreeing to one concept does not equate to liking or disliking a talking shop that has outlived it's usefulness.

As for your insincere signing off, I surprised you survive, let alone enjoy the day in view of your complete lack of critical thinking. Stay warm.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

No but you will be there as I will need someone to shell peanuts.

20 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

The R7 is way inferior to the R5 and a fraction of the price. That said, its much better suited for bird photography and a bargain. 👍

• Like 1