CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sinead O'Connor Dead

peglegtwo

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

she will now be one of a suicide bombers 72 virgins in paradise.

I think she's safe from that fate, she has at least three children, none were immaculate conceptions, as far as we know 👼👼👼

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus, I'm heartened that your blatant rule 10 violation has been removed.  You stupid fucking cunt.

It’s a fine Friday mid-summer’s evening, and this is what constitutes wild and heady times for you, Withers? Surely the whole flock can’t be on blob? Fuck off.

33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Decimus, I'm heartened that your blatant rule 10 violation has been removed.  You stupid fucking cunt.

The fact it was posted and disappeared with rapidity suggests the only reason you knew it was there is because you reported it yourself.

Whilst I find your filthy grassing antics beyond the pale, I can't help but wish that our very own Kike extraordinaire, @Zev, was hiding in your loft during WW2.

Informing French cunt.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The fact it was posted and disappeared with rapidity suggests the only reason you knew it was there is because you reported it yourself.

Whilst I find your filthy grassing antics beyond the pale, I can't help but wish that our very own Kike extraordinaire, @Zev, was hiding in your loft during WW2.

Informing French cunt.

Yes, it was me, and I got a chubby doing it. Ssssssssssssssssss.....

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I understand that they become virgins again after death.

Why do you think they're virgins? Because they're so fucking ugly no man would go near them. Imagine, Ahmed has just blown his bollocks off, he arrives in paradise and he's confronted by 72 of the fuck ugly, swamp donkeys known to man? Don't that put a smile on your boat race?

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why do you think they're virgins? Because they're so fucking ugly no man would go near them. Imagine, Ahmed has just blown his bollocks off, he arrives in paradise and he's confronted by 72 of the fuck ugly, swamp donkeys known to man? Don't that put a smile on your boat race?

Frankie Boyle:

’what’s so great about 72 virgins? I’d rather have 36 slags, or one woman from Aberdeen.’