CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Entitled little twat

entitled little cunt

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Didn't you call yourself R-Soles, with matching avatar of a steaming pile of dogshit, and say just how much you hated fuckin' dogs in every other comment?

Just sayin'.

Funny you should ask.

No, I didn't, it's all a figment of @Decimus imagination, haven't you realised that yet, or are you so far up his arse you can't see anything but scat?

43 minutes ago, Zev said:

Are you enjoying your notoriety as a closet queen?

Listen you boring little cunt, I'm sick of logging on and seeing that in your permanently rattled state you have quoted or mentioned me four or five times.

Either come up with something decent instead of the usual banal shite or stop wasting my fucking time.

57 minutes ago, Zev said:

Funny you should ask.

No, I didn't, it's all a figment of @Decimus imagination, haven't you realised that yet, or are you so far up his arse you can't see anything but scat?

Absolutely appalling.

Just get off the fucking site, R-Soles. You really are done here. You contribute nothing. I'm fairly sure your perpetual name-dropping hasn't been lost on admin. We've rattled & riled you so much that all you do nowadays is demonstrate the obsession we have created in you:

stalker |ˈstôkər|
noun
• a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Absolutely appalling.

Just get off the fucking site, R-Soles. You really are done here. You contribute nothing. I'm fairly sure your perpetual name-dropping hasn't been lost on admin. We've rattled & riled you so much that all you do nowadays is demonstrate the obsession we have created in you:

stalker |ˈstôkər|
noun
• a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

He reminds me of the late and ultimately unlamented MikeFuckingD. 

Despite his constant self-assured mutterings of "It's only a website", I'd destroyed him that many times he became an obsessed and pale spectre of his previously dull and inoffensive self. 

I feel like the only reason R-Soles logs on these days is because he has become absolutely obsessed with us, his existence on this site is predicated on the daily beatings he receives from 'Wiffles' and 'Dickless. Jesus fucking Christ lol.

What a weird little, masochistic, nothing to say, Barry Bulsara cunt.

On 02/08/2023 at 12:47, Decimus said:

Despite his constant self-assured mutterings of "It's only a website", I'd destroyed him that many times he became an obsessed and pale spectre of his previously dull and inoffensive self. 

I feel like the only reason R-Soles logs on these days is because he has become absolutely obsessed with us, his existence on this site is predicated on the daily beatings he receives from 'Wiffles' and 'Dickless. Jesus fucking Christ lol.

Jazz let Frank get under his skin in a similar way, though this ultimately led to some of the finest material this site has seen. He also did some noteable creations of Martin Adams, as well as one of SC in a hospital bed, all of which I remember laughing at.

This weird, shit-infatuated idiot doesn't have the creative gene to channel his obsessive meltdown into something positive. I wish he'd take his Star of David, and shove it up Pen's arse. And then leave the site – permanently, because there's nothing here for him. 

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Zev is big in Japan a ha, big in Japan.  Meet his gay lover.

• Like 1