CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gogglebox/Craig Cash

Mike Hunt

Been meaning to nom this cunt-filled, braindead, fag-packed program for months, which inflicts acute damage on my brain for the minute it takes to deliver Mrs H's dinner in the living room and run the hell out of there as fast as possible.

1) You can almost see a bloke behind the camera telling the couples who watch it to make exaggerated screams, shout or laugh their fucking heads off at absolutely nothing.  They make Harvey Price look like Stephen Hawking but without the wheelchair (or the coffin).

2) The fucking fags on it make me wanna throw up.

3) It's 30 minutes too long.

4) The people who watch this shit on their TV (including Mrs H) need a fucking psychiatrist for wasting their time watching braindead cunts watching TV.

5) Last but not least, Craig Cash.  I don't give a shit if he's supposed to be funny on other programs, I've never heard such a fucking faggy voice since that fucking  Scottish fudge packer from Bronski Beat/The Cuntunards.

46 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Been meaning to nom this cunt-filled, braindead, fag-packed program for months, which inflicts acute damage on my brain for the minute it takes to deliver Mrs H's dinner in the living room and run the hell out of there as fast as possible.

1) You can almost see a bloke behind the camera telling the couples who watch it to make exaggerated screams, shout or laugh their fucking heads off at absolutely nothing.  They make Harvey Price look like Stephen Hawking but without the wheelchair (or the coffin).

4) The people who watch this shit on their TV (including Mrs H) need a fucking psychiatrist for wasting their time watching braindead cunts watching TV.

5) Last but not least, Craig Cash.  I don't give a shit if he's supposed to be funny on other programs, I've never heard such a fucking faggy voice since that fucking  Scottish fudge packer from Bronski Beat/The Cuntunards.

Why? It’s not as if the she could catch you.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I thought 'Early Doors' was a scream.

"Do you like circuses Tommy"

"No. They're shite". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why? It’s not as if the she could catch you.

I make you right on that one DC. I’m not saying anything bad about her but for some reason I’ve always imagined her as a greedy fat lazy hopalong crippled nail in the boot cunt. Perhaps I’ve just got everything all arse over tit as usual, in which case I apologise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I make you right on that one DC. I’m not saying anything bad about her but for some reason I’ve always imagined her as a greedy fat lazy hopalong crippled nail in the boot cunt. Perhaps I’ve just got everything all arse over tit as usual, in which case I apologise.

You're wrong.  She's thin.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

You're wrong.  She's thin.

That’s why Frank has showed an interest in her then Mike. Keep a close eye on her mate. The vile espadrille shod cunt has probably been measuring the inside of his freezer to see if he can squeeze Mrs Hunt in beside Mings rotting cadaver, then fantasise about them fighting over him while he’s wanking furiously and being violently dry bummed by a couple of elderly greaseball fez topped Algerian tourists.

• Like 3

On 01/08/2023 at 20:43, King Billy said:

That’s why Frank has showed an interest in her then Mike. Keep a close eye on her mate. The vile espadrille shod cunt has probably been measuring the inside of his freezer to see if he can squeeze Mrs Hunt in beside Mings rotting cadaver, then fantasise about them fighting over him while he’s wanking furiously and being violently dry bummed by a couple of elderly greaseball fez topped Algerian tourists.

I’ve actually got grudging respect for Frank; all those years of being at the business end of Mings leathery yellow pissflaps must have required some serious backbone. Add to the fact that orientals turn from nubile Bangkok street meat into haggard chinky harpy’s when they hit 40. He properly killed her. This also partly explains why he’s so fucking skinny; servicing Minger of an evening would put any cunt off their food. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This also partly explains why he’s so fucking skinny; servicing Minger of an evening would put any cunt off their food. 

Frank hasn’t eaten a solid meal for years. He survives (barely) on a diet of anti viral AIDS blockers washed down with lashings and lashings of organic non pasteurised immigrant spunk, probably flaming in a cocktail glass with a bamboo umbrella.

The cunt’s a fucking disgrace.

• Like 1