CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

August 2023, it's been pissing down for weeks and now the Bank of England have decided to piss on the homeowner folk and raise interest rates (the highest they've been since the beginning of the financial crisis). Yes, Brexit has caused instability and financial/investment uncertainty but let's not forget Liz 'downs syndrome and not worthy of' Truss and Kamikwasi Farteng helping this crisis along... (Truss is now collecting her former Prime Minister 100k a year payment). These Tory bastards are all out of ideas and talent, the icing on the cake being we now have an unelected, near Billionaire, no mandate cunt at the helm who most likely wipes his curry shitting arse with brand new £20 notes he gets from his banker mate. Cunts are pulling their own teeth out because they can't get a dentist appointment or register with an NHS one, working parents paid a pittance with some having to use food banks. Cant seem to get an appointment with your GP anymore, you have to call first thing in the morning, download, upload a load of pictures etc in the hope the GP gives you an appointment that day. Hordes of rat, scavenging boat cunts turning up, cap in hand and being put up in hotels whilst the Government have to pay poorer British people cost of living payments because all of the countries privatised utilities aren't affordable. I wonder how many will lose their homes this year due to unaffordable mortgage repayments? This is simply not good enough for a G8 country.

We really need a change at the top, however I worry if Labour get in Sir Keir will convert to Islam and start sending ferries over to pick up the rats from Calais. All this shite going on and this Tory bastard reckons the over 50s should start delivering takeaways to make ends meet lol. 

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/over-50s-takeaway-drivers/

The foreseeable future is fucking shit, the need for side incomes/hustles has never been greater... Good luck riding out this shit storm fellow cunts and cunters. Fucking hell. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If this carries on I might have to consider raising the rent for my tenants. You're right, it is a bit of a disaster out there for the time being, on a brighter note though, at least my cash in the bank is giving a decent return now - 5.7% tax free woohoo!

Fuck off

I thought you said you were mortgage free after working hard or something similar a while ago Big Bollock? Maybe you convinced yourself you were after a heavy weekend. Anyways, will you pass on the entire increase to your tenants, or give them a discount if they drink with and keep you company?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

All this shite going on and this Tory bastard reckons the over 50s should start delivering takeaways to make ends meet lol. 

He's right, I'll have the number 23 with extra spring rolls so hop on your vespa and make it quick you twat 👍🏻

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I thought you said you were mortgage free after working hard or something similar a while ago Big Bollock? Maybe you convinced yourself you were after a heavy weekend. Anyways, will you pass on the entire increase to your tenants, or give them a discount if they drink with and keep you company?

In Drew's defence, it's easy to see how he might confuse 'tenants' and 'Tennent's', and then throw in a 5.7% abv to really bewilder himself. That said, if his Tennent's are Polish or Ukrainian (and female of course), then I'd hardly be surprised if their company was in demand.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In Drew's defence, it's easy to see how he might confuse 'tenants' and 'Tennent's', and then throw in a 5.7% abv to really bewilder himself. That said, if his Tennent's are Polish or Ukrainian (and female of course), then I'd hardly be surprised if their company was in demand.

I really feel for his Ukrainian female tenant... I can imagine him deliberately breaking the boiler, only to assure said tenant  (whispering) 'Dont worry love, I'm Big Bollock, I'll pop in after work and sort it'. Shortly before returning to fix the boiler, he downs 6 cans of Tennent's, sprays on half a bottle of Lynx Africa and knocks the poor cows door. Attempting to create some chemistry through eye contact, he can't even focus on her. She's wishing she was back in Ukraine and he pisses himself at the door... before stumbling back to his room at the back of the shared house. What a fucking drunken cunt he is. Lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

August 2023, it's been pissing down for weeks and now the Bank of England have decided to piss on the homeowner folk and raise interest rates (the highest they've been since the beginning of the financial crisis). Yes, Brexit has caused instability and financial/investment uncertainty but let's not forget Liz 'downs syndrome and not worthy of' Truss and Kamikwasi Farteng helping this crisis along... (Truss is now collecting her former Prime Minister 100k a year payment). These Tory bastards are all out of ideas and talent, the icing on the cake being we now have an unelected, near Billionaire, no mandate cunt at the helm who most likely wipes his curry shitting arse with brand new £20 notes he gets from his banker mate. Cunts are pulling their own teeth out because they can't get a dentist appointment or register with an NHS one, working parents paid a pittance with some having to use food banks. Cant seem to get an appointment with your GP anymore, you have to call first thing in the morning, download, upload a load of pictures etc in the hope the GP gives you an appointment that day. Hordes of rat, scavenging boat cunts turning up, cap in hand and being put up in hotels whilst the Government have to pay poorer British people cost of living payments because all of the countries privatised utilities aren't affordable. I wonder how many will lose their homes this year due to unaffordable mortgage repayments? This is simply not good enough for a G8 country.

We really need a change at the top, however I worry if Labour get in Sir Keir will convert to Islam and start sending ferries over to pick up the rats from Calais. All this shite going on and this Tory bastard reckons the over 50s should start delivering takeaways to make ends meet lol. 

The foreseeable future is fucking shit, the need for side incomes/hustles has never been greater... Good luck riding out this shit storm fellow cunts and cunters. Fucking hell. 

Apart from all that, what have the Romans have ever done for us?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I am, on my main residence but there are tax advantages having rentals mortgaged. It really does surprise me how many peasants are lurking on this site.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

And when the split arses win the world cup we won't be able to turn any way without being bombarded with all sorts of woke fucking anti man bollocks,it's enough to turn anyone to drink,at least that's still cheap.......doh!

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is your take on the current economic climate and cost of living?

As a Jew the current economic climate is sort of his thing, as his lot run it all from the shadows.

I'm no King Billy, but I find it a bit of a coincedence that with anti-Semitism reaching new heights recently, all of a sudden the price of gas has also gone through the fucking roof.

A sly move on their part, but I'm more than willing to use manual, more traditional means to exterminate them. I've found over the years that a shovel to the head is good enough for most disgusting vermin.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I really feel for his Ukrainian female tenant... I can imagine him deliberately breaking the boiler, only to assure said tenant  (whispering) 'Dont worry love, I'm Big Bollock, I'll pop in after work and sort it'. Shortly before returning to fix the boiler, he downs 6 cans of Tennent's, sprays on half a bottle of Lynx Africa and knocks the poor cows door. Attempting to create some chemistry through eye contact, he can't even focus on her. She's wishing she was back in Ukraine and he pisses himself at the door... before stumbling back to his room at the back of the shared house. What a fucking drunken cunt he is. Lol. 

I bet the filthy cunt's got a budget-level Maplin home covert camera kit setup in her fucking flat, with a direct link to the grotty little LCD screen on top of his bedroom fridge, all in the name of "security".   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It really does surprise me how many peasants are lurking on this site.

Tell me about it Big Bollock, I was sat in my London flat the other day, admiring the finish of the 'Moles Breath' Farrow and Ball paint on the wall, only to think to myself 'what about the peasants'... I felt like a right cunt and had to do something, I decided leave W11 and spend some time at my other flat, near the River Frome. Nice fresh air and trees to admire... I might have an organic coffee and spliff on the balcony soon. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Neil said:

And when the split arses win the world cup we won't be able to turn any way without being bombarded with all sorts of woke fucking anti man bollocks,it's enough to turn anyone to drink,at least that's still cheap.......doh!

I was going to mention the women's 'Football' to you Neil. Watched a couple of games the other day and although there were some genuinely quality moments (from France) the overall level is still fucking shite. Have you noticed they don't seem to have any real (male) footballers as pundits? All women, yet the BBC/ITV seem to think women are qualified to be pundits on Match of the day, Internationals. It's a fucking disgrace, some cunt will try to promote mixed teams next. When will the first trans 'woman' win the female Ballon d'or?